Eric Sorby

Outsider
6/3/2010 1:21pm
Rudeboy119 wrote:
Ok, so I got sucked into watching Bubbas World. Its ok, mildly entertaining but I enjoy the show. What I cant get past is WTF is...
Ok, so I got sucked into watching Bubbas World. Its ok, mildly entertaining but I enjoy the show. What I cant get past is WTF is Sorby doing?!?!? I know he's paid to ride with James and all, but it just seems sad and somewhat pathetic. The skit where he was auditioning assistants for James I had to fast forward through parts of it because I was just too damn embarresed for him. Came across as the creepy, gropey, french perv. Then in another episode jumping on the trampoline trying to get James's new and REAL assistant to play with him?!?!?! She wants no parts of it and keeps driving in the mule. I know James is proboly kicking him more then we all make annually to ride-on-demand, but the situation just seems sad to me
Both
6/3/2010 1:23pm
seems each episode gets worse and I usually watch crap tv - so that's a lot coming from me. The last garbage with Sorby interviewing was the same for me, FF through it. Obviously scripted, but like stated above, for who? 10 yr olds?
painful to watch. Still a James fan, but this show is horrid.
6/3/2010 1:24pm
hillbilly wrote:
OT,
did you all know the french invented or built the 1st tank?

it had one forward gear and 13 reverse.
That's pretty good, but you ever wonder why DC is full of statues of French dudes?

They sure don't get much credit today for the help they gave us in the Revolutionary War.
ericsorby
6/3/2010 1:27pm
thanks for the publicity guys. good or bad its always good to see my name somewhere.

love or hate me i will keep smilling at the end of the day

Frenchie

The Shop

Torco1
6/3/2010 1:33pm
ericsorby wrote:
thanks for the publicity guys. good or bad its always good to see my name somewhere. love or hate me i will keep smilling at the...
thanks for the publicity guys. good or bad its always good to see my name somewhere.

Frenchie
You're actually the only reason I watch the show, whether its scripted or not I still get a good laugh and some of the things you do.
CKrider45
6/3/2010 1:46pm
ericsorby wrote:
thanks for the publicity guys. good or bad its always good to see my name somewhere. love or hate me i will keep smilling at the...

Frenchie
When are you going to come lay some laps down at Dade?
CKrider45
6/3/2010 1:56pm
Rudeboy119 wrote:
Ok, so I got sucked into watching Bubbas World. Its ok, mildly entertaining but I enjoy the show. What I cant get past is WTF is...
Ok, so I got sucked into watching Bubbas World. Its ok, mildly entertaining but I enjoy the show. What I cant get past is WTF is Sorby doing?!?!? I know he's paid to ride with James and all, but it just seems sad and somewhat pathetic. The skit where he was auditioning assistants for James I had to fast forward through parts of it because I was just too damn embarresed for him. Came across as the creepy, gropey, french perv. Then in another episode jumping on the trampoline trying to get James's new and REAL assistant to play with him?!?!?! She wants no parts of it and keeps driving in the mule. I know James is proboly kicking him more then we all make annually to ride-on-demand, but the situation just seems sad to me
Outsider wrote:
Both
Gotcha. I didn't catch the humor in there. Guess it went over my head.
qdogg691
6/3/2010 2:13pm
All I know is Todd Potter is killing me! I watch the show every week and I get a kick out of it. I can only hope for Potter's sake that they edit the show to make him look like a babbling idiot with less than no game.
GHOPPER
6/3/2010 2:23pm
To all of you who fastforward through the Sorby interviewing hot girls, "you know how I know your gay"
CKrider45
6/3/2010 2:28pm
GHOPPER wrote:
To all of you who fastforward through the Sorby interviewing hot girls, "you know how I know your gay"
WELLLLL PLAYED SIR
BLAHBLAH
6/3/2010 2:28pm
GHOPPER wrote:
no shit!

Sorby is so money... by far the best part of the show.

Keep it up Soreballs.. BTW I like your response, publicity is publicity!
JW381
6/3/2010 3:56pm
Couldn't believe what a weird-o Sorby came off as. Scripted or not, it blew my mind.
jemcee
6/3/2010 9:17pm
sorby reminds me of stevie janowski and it seems he gets all jealous of potter spending time with stewart which i realise, it's scripted that way but i wonder why..
i dunno i just find it really boring everything that happens has been done by some other show but with people that are more interesting that's my take anyway...
CKrider45
6/4/2010 5:56am
jemcee wrote:
sorby reminds me of stevie janowski and it seems he gets all jealous of potter spending time with stewart which i realise, it's scripted that way...
sorby reminds me of stevie janowski and it seems he gets all jealous of potter spending time with stewart which i realise, it's scripted that way but i wonder why..
i dunno i just find it really boring everything that happens has been done by some other show but with people that are more interesting that's my take anyway...
I dunno man. Stevie made the show for Kenny F-in Powers. When Sorby dropped the, "I'm the sneaky Frenchie" line... I got weak. It was funny as hell. In fact, when I creep on my girlfriend or try to pull a fast one on my buddies, I quote the "sneaky Frenchie" line.

And I'm sure you've quoted Stevie!! haha

"Watch it. ASS BLOOD!" -Stevie
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
6/4/2010 6:20am
Weird that it's okay for him to call Sorby a dirty Frenchman, I know he was kidding, but what if Sorby called Bubba a dirty African...i haven't even watched the last 2 episodes yet, Sorby is the best part of the show though.
CKrider45
6/4/2010 6:39am
Crash82 wrote:
Weird that it's okay for him to call Sorby a dirty Frenchman, I know he was kidding, but what if Sorby called Bubba a dirty African...i...
Weird that it's okay for him to call Sorby a dirty Frenchman, I know he was kidding, but what if Sorby called Bubba a dirty African...i haven't even watched the last 2 episodes yet, Sorby is the best part of the show though.
Really dude? Hands down, worst post I've read in a while.
jndmx
6/4/2010 6:44am
Crash82 wrote:
Weird that it's okay for him to call Sorby a dirty Frenchman, I know he was kidding, but what if Sorby called Bubba a dirty African...i...
I believe the difference there is that Sorby was born in France.....hence he is a Frenchman.
Stewart was born in Florida.....nice try though Crash.

jemcee
6/4/2010 7:48am
jemcee wrote:
sorby reminds me of stevie janowski and it seems he gets all jealous of potter spending time with stewart which i realise, it's scripted that way...
CKrider45 wrote:
I dunno man. Stevie made the show for Kenny F-in Powers. When Sorby dropped the, "I'm the sneaky Frenchie" line... I got weak. It was funny...
I dunno man. Stevie made the show for Kenny F-in Powers. When Sorby dropped the, "I'm the sneaky Frenchie" line... I got weak. It was funny as hell. In fact, when I creep on my girlfriend or try to pull a fast one on my buddies, I quote the "sneaky Frenchie" line.

And I'm sure you've quoted Stevie!! haha

"Watch it. ASS BLOOD!" -Stevie
oh man i'm all about that show i love it and yes i've definitely quoted Stevie... a lot

but a character like Stevie and an actual person like Stevie are two different things...
if ya picking up what i'm puttin down?
ericsorby
6/4/2010 10:07am
Some of you need a serious brain check ..
but everyone cant be loved ,but why jalousie or shitt talk wen you dont even know the person in real life?
thanks again for the lovers and the haters,

Frenchie
Jabjr222
6/4/2010 10:12am
ericsorby wrote:

Frenchie
"love or hate me i will keep smilling at the end of the day"

And why not? You get to hang and ride with the fastest rider ever. You get to be on a dumbass TV show, get paid for it and have fun.

You aren't my fav rider, but you are doing better than 95% of the people on this board. Keep having fun and pay no mind to some of these guys.
CamP
6/4/2010 10:29am
Sorby in the gator pit was hilarious.
stillwelding
6/4/2010 10:31am
Whether it's in fact scripted or not is irrelevant.
For Sorby to be portrayed like that certainly isn't doing him any good at all.
To be always portrayed as an idiot and a fool simply means your just that.
For James to be portrayed as having no adult skills and for even tolerating
a Sorby type of guy is beyond Hollywood, and just stupid is as stupid does.
The "Reality " of it all is that it's really embarrassing to them all x10.
For all his sponsors big and small, it does James no good at all.
There's just way to much stupid allowed in, reality or not.
As for Sorby, he needs a 1 way ticket home, or a permanent vacation!
mooch
Fantasy
501st
6/4/2010 12:08pm
ericsorby wrote:
Some of you need a serious brain check .. but everyone cant be loved ,but why jalousie or shitt talk wen you dont even know the...
Some of you need a serious brain check ..
but everyone cant be loved ,but why jalousie or shitt talk wen you dont even know the person in real life?
thanks again for the lovers and the haters,

Frenchie
I agree monsieur!

With most folks aspiring to be hanger-on manfriends...you're gonna come across your fair share of jealous dudes wishing they had your current lifestyle.
CKrider45
6/4/2010 12:44pm
Whether it's in fact scripted or not is irrelevant. For Sorby to be portrayed like that certainly isn't doing him any good at all. To be...
Whether it's in fact scripted or not is irrelevant.
For Sorby to be portrayed like that certainly isn't doing him any good at all.
To be always portrayed as an idiot and a fool simply means your just that.
For James to be portrayed as having no adult skills and for even tolerating
a Sorby type of guy is beyond Hollywood, and just stupid is as stupid does.
The "Reality " of it all is that it's really embarrassing to them all x10.
For all his sponsors big and small, it does James no good at all.
There's just way to much stupid allowed in, reality or not.
As for Sorby, he needs a 1 way ticket home, or a permanent vacation!
Bitter, Party of 1. Your table's now ready.
ericsorby
6/4/2010 1:20pm
stillwelding .if you really know thats how i am all the time.. i am sorry i got born Normal and not perfect like you.. but as a normal person i got the balls to use my real name and tell you how i feel about it.. but as a perfect person like you you just have to hide behind a screenname and bash on people.. that show how bad ass you are.. maybe one day wen you become a normal person come say hi to me at the race and we talk in person..

i am not beyond as hollywoon life at all. i came to us 10 years ago for 2 weeks only and i ended staying and taking some of you dollar away from you.. sorry dude...
and i did use my one way tiket already ..France via usa .. lol

but again.. if the show is stupid dont watch it ,

frenchie
Wandell
6/4/2010 1:40pm
Potter came off as an ass, but he was still the most entertaining part of the entire series.
6/4/2010 1:47pm
who is this sorby guy anyway theres only room for one frenchy and thats cairolli... LOL ive only had the opportunity to watch the 1st show... but from the sounds of it youll either love it or hate it....
nytsmaC
6/4/2010 1:57pm
He's not italian he's british. Get a clue dood.

Post a reply to: Eric Sorby

The Latest