Enough with the "Can't thank enough"

6/9/2015 10:32am
sumdood wrote:
Just leave religion out of it. I can't wait for some Devil worshipper to podium and thank The Man Below Satan my dark lord for helping...
Just leave religion out of it. I can't wait for some Devil worshipper to podium and thank The Man Below Satan my dark lord for helping me lay waste to the rest of the field. Or how about a muslim winner who thanks allah and screams "I want a Clark bar I want a Clark bar, aye aye aye aye ya ya death to the infidels"
IWreckALot wrote:
Wow. It always amazes me at what some people get their panties in a wad about. . . It's maybe 5 words in a podium interview...
Wow. It always amazes me at what some people get their panties in a wad about. . . It's maybe 5 words in a podium interview that just cuts straight to the core and you can't get past.

I would like to hear a rider start quoting scripture on the podium just to watch people like you have a melt down.
No, it's about the idiocy that grown men can actually believe in a "Man above" to begin with (Or maybe it's that cow who jumped over the moon?) and then on top of that feel "He" gave them something extra to win a meaningless sporting event over another grown man with a similarly flawed outlook. It's laughable on most days, insulting to one's intelligence for the rest of them, and complicit in so much more that happens throughout this wonderful world of ours.

I "Can't thank the Man Above" either.
SKlein
6/9/2015 10:36am
No, it's about the idiocy that grown men can actually believe in a "Man above" to begin with (Or maybe it's that cow who jumped over...
No, it's about the idiocy that grown men can actually believe in a "Man above" to begin with (Or maybe it's that cow who jumped over the moon?) and then on top of that feel "He" gave them something extra to win a meaningless sporting event over another grown man with a similarly flawed outlook. It's laughable on most days, insulting to one's intelligence for the rest of them, and complicit in so much more that happens throughout this wonderful world of ours.

Just stop, please..
mx836
6/9/2015 10:40am
Justin345 wrote:
But their grammar would also be incorrect if they said "Vital" and "Flat Brim" with capital letters like you suggested. These guys are motocross racers, not...
But their grammar would also be incorrect if they said "Vital" and "Flat Brim" with capital letters like you suggested. These guys are motocross racers, not english majors. Who cares if the sentence structure is off. Sponsors give them $, they give a speech and we hear the sponsors name. If it bothers you that much, DVR it and fast forward through the podium interview.

I love Marvin's interviews - long winded and he actually says relevant things.
So it's ok with you that 50% of the riders are borderline retarded, and instead of thanking their sponsors, they say they can't thank them. That's cool with you? How could that not bother someone hearing it over and over and over and over? Who cares if they are MX racers or not. Stupid is stupid.

The Shop

mx836
6/9/2015 10:42am
No, it's about the idiocy that grown men can actually believe in a "Man above" to begin with (Or maybe it's that cow who jumped over...

Everyone has the right to believe what they want. If you don't like it, you are free to leave this world. You sound like some of my idiotic friends crying when somebody thanks "the man above" on the podium. Booooohoooooo.
mx836
6/9/2015 10:44am
Very insightful. I'm pretty sure all of them would be better than "I can't thank" so and so.
6/9/2015 10:47am

mx836 wrote:
Everyone has the right to believe what they want. If you don't like it, you are free to leave this world. You sound like some of...
Everyone has the right to believe what they want. If you don't like it, you are free to leave this world. You sound like some of my idiotic friends crying when somebody thanks "the man above" on the podium. Booooohoooooo.
Another brilliantly thought out Vital reply - it's too bad so many of you are so myopic to the way the world actually works. The bible is right in one regard, you're all sheep, and blind ones at that.

mx836
6/9/2015 10:52am Edited Date/Time 6/9/2015 10:57am
Another brilliantly thought out Vital reply - it's too bad so many of you are so myopic to the way the world actually works. The bible...
Another brilliantly thought out Vital reply - it's too bad so many of you are so myopic to the way the world actually works. The bible is right in one regard, you're all sheep, and blind ones at that.

You must be a miserable fuck and that makes me feel better since you're out trying to put down peoples beliefs which everybody is entitled to their own. Nowhere did I say that I agree with them so I'm not sure why you are trying to talk shit about me and call me a sheep. I follow whatever I want which is none of your damn business anyway. They are entitled to believe whatever they want, and even get to say it from the podium. Maybe if you were any good on a MX bike, you could go up there and tell your story.

Clippy, clippy. One can only hope.

I love how you are the one trying to rip on me when you are crying on an internet forum because somebody believes in God. Boooo fuckin hoooo. Isn't it good enough to believe your own beliefs and let everyone else live their life instead of crying over somebody believing in something you don't? You are no different than some of my idiotic friends trying to push their negative view point on everyone. Grow up.
Scrubadub
6/9/2015 10:57am
I am just waiting for Darrin Durham to win again. He was claiming a while back he is gonna go all WWE up on the podium talking smack. " Now whatcha gonna do when the Double D runs wild on you?..Brother!"
6/9/2015 11:12am
Another brilliantly thought out Vital reply - it's too bad so many of you are so myopic to the way the world actually works. The bible...

mx836 wrote:
You must be a miserable fuck and that makes me feel better since you're out trying to put down peoples beliefs which everybody is entitled to...
You must be a miserable fuck and that makes me feel better since you're out trying to put down peoples beliefs which everybody is entitled to their own. Nowhere did I say that I agree with them so I'm not sure why you are trying to talk shit about me and call me a sheep. I follow whatever I want which is none of your damn business anyway. They are entitled to believe whatever they want, and even get to say it from the podium. Maybe if you were any good on a MX bike, you could go up there and tell your story.

Clippy, clippy. One can only hope.

I love how you are the one trying to rip on me when you are crying on an internet forum because somebody believes in God. Boooo fuckin hoooo. Isn't it good enough to believe your own beliefs and let everyone else live their life instead of crying over somebody believing in something you don't? You are no different than some of my idiotic friends trying to push their negative view point on everyone. Grow up.
Ok, it seems you cannot comprehend the point being made. You have a frighteningly simple view of things, I'm sorry if that offends you, but one's belief's affect a whole lot more than themselves. If that fact upsets you, perhaps it's time you look a little deeper into the workings of society. A bunch of semi-educated riders espousing the merits of "god," when a microphone is stuffed in their faces, is, like I said, both laughable and only serves to perpetuate a myth. But, it seems you're happier towing the line - too bad the gov't doesn't think like you do, that way we may not be running around the world killing people in the name of our "beliefs?" But I digress.

"If you were any good on a dirt bike." Really? That's all you can come up with? Cracks me up.
GATOR
6/9/2015 11:21am
Gotta love this thread...
Laughing
mx836
6/9/2015 11:23am Edited Date/Time 6/9/2015 11:35am
Ok, it seems you cannot comprehend the point being made. You have a frighteningly simple view of things, I'm sorry if that offends you, but one's...
Ok, it seems you cannot comprehend the point being made. You have a frighteningly simple view of things, I'm sorry if that offends you, but one's belief's affect a whole lot more than themselves. If that fact upsets you, perhaps it's time you look a little deeper into the workings of society. A bunch of semi-educated riders espousing the merits of "god," when a microphone is stuffed in their faces, is, like I said, both laughable and only serves to perpetuate a myth. But, it seems you're happier towing the line - too bad the gov't doesn't think like you do, that way we may not be running around the world killing people in the name of our "beliefs?" But I digress.

"If you were any good on a dirt bike." Really? That's all you can come up with? Cracks me up.
Wow, I don't think like you because there is nothing that I myself can do about changing the world. Take off your tin foil hat jackoff. Clearly you feel you are more intelligent than most, but in reality you are loony. I don't think Vital is the place for you if you are trying to change the world. I didn't know a motocross rider swayed the masses of the world into believing this "myth". Holy shit, you are crazy. By the way, I put HOURS of thought into that "if you were any good on a dirt bike" line. I'm really sad that you said "That's all you can come up with? Cracks me up." That's all you can come up with? Laughing
kkawboy14
6/9/2015 11:28am
1. Ignore Georgia's question 2. Grab the mic from her 3. In a rock star voice say "thank you Tennesseeeeeeee!!!!" 4. Mean mug Deegan style into...
1. Ignore Georgia's question

2. Grab the mic from her

3. In a rock star voice say "thank you Tennesseeeeeeee!!!!"

4. Mean mug Deegan style into the camera

5. Drop mic and walk away
I would listen to that stuff right there ^^^^^
kkawboy14
6/9/2015 11:30am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Dude if you were behind me I feel bad for you, these dunlops were crankin out some serious roost and got me a killer holeshot! When...
Dude if you were behind me I feel bad for you, these dunlops were crankin out some serious roost and got me a killer holeshot!

When I came around and was passin all those lappers my Oakley air brakes worked flawlessly.

If you have time checkout my go pro video from the first moto, they uploaded it at vitalmx, it showed the 2 chicks fighting in turn 1

Also if you have time this week a couple of us will be on pulpmx.

Thx for spending your Saturday with us!
Savage925 wrote:
Nice work!
Thx, if I ever get a podium finish I will use some of that! :0)
kkawboy14
6/9/2015 11:34am Edited Date/Time 6/9/2015 11:42am
What was your podium speech like for your 40th overall win?
You know I know yall are tired of seeing my face now after 40 wins so I brought my wallet and here are the pictures of the guys at geico who sign my checks so this woman and little boy right here can eat!
I know envy is green but for that last 2 years I made it RED with Hondas help!
I used to think motocross was 90% rider now after being on this team I only am 50% of the effort, it couldn't be easier than it is, so if you go to my personal website help thank my sponsors by sending them a thank you after you join teamgeico.com
Nicknku
6/9/2015 1:55pm
Markee wrote:
Could anyone explain why someone and a lot of folks in the mx industry say this... "Yeah. No" Mike you were really pushing those last two...
Could anyone explain why someone and a lot of folks in the mx industry say this... "Yeah. No"

Mike you were really pushing those last two laps for the podium spot. " Yeah, no it was good, been putting in work and its paying off"

I don't get it.
this and the use of "gutted"
6/9/2015 2:28pm

Ok, you fancy yourself a thinker. Maybe you'd enjoy something more to think about.

On your quest for knowledge has it occurred to you that telling others how stupid they are (regardless of how elaborately stated) does nothing to shape the world into a better place? It does even less for your own growth.

If you gave us an interesting outlook compete with ideas people could learn something useful rather than feel attacked. The religion is bullshit shtick is beyond boring and quite a simple argument. Imo you can and should do better than that. You want to lead us into a better way? Go ahead and do that, I'll gladly listen and discuss.
FB
6/9/2015 4:08pm
"Super pumped"
Lucifa.
6/9/2015 4:39pm

Who let this Fucktard keyboard jockey in?
ChrisB10
6/9/2015 5:03pm
philG wrote:
Just watch Marvin Musquin.... and do it like that.
Um no we don't need to hear their life story Tongue
dirtnapper
6/9/2015 8:41pm
sumdood wrote:
Just leave religion out of it. I can't wait for some Devil worshipper to podium and thank The Man Below Satan my dark lord for helping...
Just leave religion out of it. I can't wait for some Devil worshipper to podium and thank The Man Below Satan my dark lord for helping me lay waste to the rest of the field. Or how about a muslim winner who thanks allah and screams "I want a Clark bar I want a Clark bar, aye aye aye aye ya ya death to the infidels"
IWreckALot wrote:
Wow. It always amazes me at what some people get their panties in a wad about. . . It's maybe 5 words in a podium interview...
Wow. It always amazes me at what some people get their panties in a wad about. . . It's maybe 5 words in a podium interview that just cuts straight to the core and you can't get past.

I would like to hear a rider start quoting scripture on the podium just to watch people like you have a melt down.

Welp. I'm not ever taking anything this miserable duck guy says seriously.
Seamorbutts
6/9/2015 8:56pm
Blake and Barcia are the two worst interviewers by far In my book (Blake being the worst). Straight to the Memorized sponsors list every time.
mehow2g
6/9/2015 9:37pm
The more you get on your needs and suck it the chances are you'll get more money and keep your job.

But yes it's Annoying.
HazemG
6/9/2015 11:20pm
sumdood wrote:
Mods... anyone in here? Amazes me what people will get clicked for and people can freely ridicule other religions without so much as a warning.
6/10/2015 5:24am Edited Date/Time 6/10/2015 5:25am
sumdood wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:

Bro, I'm telling you... two penguins walked 9,000 miles from Antarctica to the Middle East to board a ship built by a 500 year old man before the invention of the nail... or Black & Decker.

and these guys on the podium.. they can definitely "telepathically communicate with a Cosmic Jewish Zombie".

But with that being said, Einstein said that "the definition of insanity is trying the same thing and expecting a different outcome." I've just stopped letting it bother me. So they believe a Cosmic Jewish Zombie grants them protection from their dangerous sport. Whatever.
Frodad78
6/10/2015 5:42am
Ok, you fancy yourself a thinker. Maybe you'd enjoy something more to think about. On your quest for knowledge has it occurred to you that telling...
Ok, you fancy yourself a thinker. Maybe you'd enjoy something more to think about.

On your quest for knowledge has it occurred to you that telling others how stupid they are (regardless of how elaborately stated) does nothing to shape the world into a better place? It does even less for your own growth.

If you gave us an interesting outlook compete with ideas people could learn something useful rather than feel attacked. The religion is bullshit shtick is beyond boring and quite a simple argument. Imo you can and should do better than that. You want to lead us into a better way? Go ahead and do that, I'll gladly listen and discuss.
THIS, well spoken man.
kkawboy14
6/10/2015 6:18am Edited Date/Time 6/10/2015 6:34am

mx836 wrote:
Everyone has the right to believe what they want. If you don't like it, you are free to leave this world. You sound like some of...

The difference between bible sheep and you is this:

Bible sheep know they are sheep and are cool with it!

People like you and you don't realize your a sheep, just sheep of another belief and continue to be lead down a path to the slaughter house, screaming that those sheep over there are on a path to the slaughter house!

Post a reply to: Enough with the "Can't thank enough"

The Latest