Embarrassing no?

S.Loyer
Watching what K-Roc has done to the field.
I dont know whats changed from watching RV and RC do it.
But, I feel so bad for Eli and the rest.
This is demoralizing.
|
Barrzy256
8/20/2016 2:03pm
I think it's because it wasn't as expected as it was with RC or JS7. If the same happens next season, it won't be such a shock
3rdgearpinned
8/20/2016 2:06pm
If dungey was out there it would be the same also. Except dungey would be either a few seconds I. Front or behind Eli but still 20 seconds back of Kenny. #asswhippin
Motofinne
8/20/2016 2:09pm
The only thing that is agains Roczen and a new 2017 title is if he somehow don't like the new 2017 Honda.

The last 2 new gen Hondas we're relatively bad so it wouldn't surprise me if the 2017 has its flaws aswell.

The Shop

S.Loyer
8/20/2016 2:09pm
If dungey was out there it would be the same also. Except dungey would be either a few seconds I. Front or behind Eli but still...
If dungey was out there it would be the same also. Except dungey would be either a few seconds I. Front or behind Eli but still 20 seconds back of Kenny. #asswhippin
Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.
I like to believe if RV were out there, roles would be reversed.
davistld01
8/20/2016 2:14pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2016 2:16pm
The only one who should be feeling embarassed is Tomac. None of the other top-5 guys are making nearly what I'll bet Eli signed for...and he's getting his butt basically handed to him by Roczen. As for Barcia & Musquin...Moose has looked good all year, and he's probably satisfied with a third-OA for the year. And the way he's been riding this season, a second place for Barcia (even though it was 20-sec. back) is as good as a win.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
8/20/2016 2:15pm
Kind of. Not so much Tomac. Hes pissed and his early exit from Kawasaki will get him back to where he is comfortable instead of having to play bucking broncho all weekend.
Flatliner
8/20/2016 2:21pm
If dungey was out there it would be the same also. Except dungey would be either a few seconds I. Front or behind Eli but still...
It's easy to say that when the guy isn't out there.

How'd sx go again? It's fanboy crap like this that gets annoying. Kroc had a fantastic outdoor series, enough said.
mxpro252
8/20/2016 2:26pm
Flatliner wrote:
It's easy to say that when the guy isn't out there. How'd sx go again? It's fanboy crap like this that gets annoying. Kroc had a...

How'd sx go again? It's fanboy crap like this that gets annoying. Kroc had a fantastic outdoor series, enough said.
How'd the first few rounds of mx go again?
Jimmy_Sloan
8/20/2016 2:28pm
Motofinne wrote:
The only thing that is agains Roczen and a new 2017 title is if he somehow don't like the new 2017 Honda. The last 2 new...
The only thing that is agains Roczen and a new 2017 title is if he somehow don't like the new 2017 Honda.

The last 2 new gen Hondas we're relatively bad so it wouldn't surprise me if the 2017 has its flaws aswell.
I'll bet Dungey will have something to say about that.
FlaNard
8/20/2016 2:31pm
Seasons like this illustrate why something like a chase system will be a streaming pile of failure (yes, I know it's for supercross). Sure the racing is crazy boring but a reset would change absolutely nothing outside of a bike malfunction or injury. Most seasons the best are so much better than the rest that we get domination. Reracking the points won't change that. If anything the guys losing to Ken would be phoning it in trying to stay healthy until the reset and then just hoping Kens bike breaks. Both Supercross and motocross are too long and it turns into obvious winners with everyone else just going through the motions. Unless you are a huge fan of the one guy winning it becomes unwatchable.
Motofinne
8/20/2016 2:32pm
Motofinne wrote:
The only thing that is agains Roczen and a new 2017 title is if he somehow don't like the new 2017 Honda. The last 2 new...

Probably. I still think that Roczen would have beaten Dungey with ease this year if Dungey would have been healthy the whole season.
The Bob
8/20/2016 2:37pm
Tomac was doing the same thing (running away) before his crash last year while with Honda. Not hating on Kawasaki (I ride them), but its not a good fit with Tomac, something's up. Like someone mentioned an early exit from his contract will help him. I also think he would be more opt to do the Nations if he was still with Honda and things were going positive.
S.Loyer
8/20/2016 2:41pm
davistld01 wrote:
The only one who should be feeling embarassed is Tomac. None of the other top-5 guys are making nearly what I'll bet Eli signed for...and he's...
The only one who should be feeling embarassed is Tomac. None of the other top-5 guys are making nearly what I'll bet Eli signed for...and he's getting his butt basically handed to him by Roczen. As for Barcia & Musquin...Moose has looked good all year, and he's probably satisfied with a third-OA for the year. And the way he's been riding this season, a second place for Barcia (even though it was 20-sec. back) is as good as a win.
I'm gonna strongly disagree. Least with the Barcia take. Barcia is being paid to win. Im gonna flat out call you a liar if you thought in 2013? Maybe 2014 as well. Barcia wasn't in the books as a SX title threat and gonna win some outdoors. If I was Barcia, I'd find it hard to even show up to the races and maybe thats his problem.

Im also gonna disagree with only Tomac should be embarrassed. Tomac should be embarrassed cause he's the only one who can hold a candle to K-Roc? No. As RV said on Pulp, the rest of the field isn't very good, and they should all be embarrassed.
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
8/20/2016 2:41pm
I think Kawasaki is making Eli ride settings closer to what RV ran but when RV always turned with the back wheel and Eli rode his Honda further forward then he is riding the Kawi.

MM is doing great for his first year on the 450.

Roczen is on another level then the field.
downard254
8/20/2016 2:42pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2016 2:43pm
Motofinne wrote:

Motofinne wrote:
Probably. I still think that Roczen would have beaten Dungey with ease this year if Dungey would have been healthy the whole season.
Alas, we will never know the answer to that question. Fun to speculate, and it goes both ways.

I'm a fan of Dungey's, but I will honestly say that Roczen probably would have have had Ryan's number out there this year. Then again, Ryan always had a better mid/late season run. What's it matter, it's all speculation at this point.
Jimmy_Sloan
8/20/2016 2:43pm
Flatliner wrote:
It's easy to say that when the guy isn't out there. How'd sx go again? It's fanboy crap like this that gets annoying. Kroc had a...

mxpro252 wrote:
How'd the first few rounds of mx go again?
He beat Dungey. But projecting that into the entire season is a HUGE assumption given Dungey's history.
Jimmy_Sloan
8/20/2016 2:47pm
Motofinne wrote:
Of course you think that. It's not very plausible, but it's not surprising that you'd think that.
RG1
8/20/2016 2:50pm
Motofinne wrote:
Of course you think that. It's not very plausible, but it's not surprising that you'd think that.
How can you say that it isn't very plausible when we saw it happen on a number of occasions?
Motofinne
8/20/2016 2:56pm
Motofinne wrote:
Wouldn't the majority think that? I mean this is Roczens 3rd 450 season, 2nd title and 2nd full healthy season.

He beat dominated Dungey in the early motos this season. Roczen in 2016 has been on an all time level.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
8/20/2016 2:58pm
Death

Taxes

Jimmy Sloan arguing with anyone about anything, ad nausem.
LoudLove
8/20/2016 3:30pm
Roczen and his Suzuki are the definition of "dialed in". He can put that bike anywhere on the track and make up time. When the machine responds predictably, it builds confidence. In the hands of a motivated rider, it's an unbeatable combination.
MotoX85
8/20/2016 3:34pm
Flatliner wrote:

You'll never get rid of the 12 yr olds in momma's basement, beating off to a poster of their favorite rider. Why bother even responding. Most adults on here just scan over that horse crap anyway
MR. X
8/20/2016 3:38pm
It's going to be an awful big pill for Kenny to swallow when Dungey comes back for SX and schools him right from the beginning , we've all seen how he chokes when someone matches his speed.

3rdgearpinned
8/20/2016 3:40pm
Flatliner wrote:

MotoX85 wrote:
You'll never get rid of the 12 yr olds in momma's basement, beating off to a poster of their favorite rider. Why bother even responding. Most...
You'll never get rid of the 12 yr olds in momma's basement, beating off to a poster of their favorite rider. Why bother even responding. Most adults on here just scan over that horse crap anyway
43 married, 3 kids. I call it like I see it. The 94 is dialed and the 5 would be 15 seconds off min. Fanboy or not.
MotoX85
8/20/2016 3:42pm
Flatliner wrote:

MotoX85 wrote:
You'll never get rid of the 12 yr olds in momma's basement, beating off to a poster of their favorite rider. Why bother even responding. Most...
43 married, 3 kids. I call it like I see it. The 94 is dialed and the 5 would be 15 seconds off min. Fanboy or...
43 married, 3 kids. I call it like I see it. The 94 is dialed and the 5 would be 15 seconds off min. Fanboy or not.
Do you still stand in line for an autograph? Did you just choke on spit when you read that and then lied to yourself with the answer? Too funny
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/20/2016 3:44pm
I thought Marvin would have been closer to the front. He was at the front of a hotly contested 250 series last year. Still had a pretty good season.
3rdgearpinned
8/20/2016 3:44pm
Flatliner wrote:

MotoX85 wrote:

Post a reply to: Embarrassing no?

The Latest