Ellie Reed

Anonymous (not verified)
Edited Date/Time 7/12/2015 9:37pm
Here we go with a shit storm, but here is something I have noticed..

Ellie is always talking about incidents like this on twitter, always rambling on about them and such and seems to get very angry (understandable). BUT, does anyone think she should maybe ease up and lay back a bit? she gets so involved saying things like Reed will just go and win to prove something and he doesn't and then she complains about a double standard. She is creating this damn double standard and is to naive to realise it. I understand standing up for her guy but she almost always stirs up a shit storm then complains about the outcome later. I think she needs to start letting Reed do the talking on the track rather than his wife talking on twitter. I'm an idiot for posting this, I get that but damn its annoying! don't create the double standard and there wont be one to complain about! let the damn rider actually race to prove something.
|
Feint
2/14/2015 9:07pm
She can say what she wants, but I think she makes herself look stupid.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/14/2015 9:08pm
Feint wrote:
Much like many people who post here after a beer-fueled Saturday night.

Saw Ozzy checking in at the AMA truck afterwards.
Flex
2/14/2015 9:09pm
Feint wrote:
You have an amazing point and I agree 100%
h&m_cycle
2/14/2015 9:09pm
somebody tell her better luck next year, should set her off...

The Shop

moto0852
2/14/2015 9:14pm
Yeah, that hits the nail on the head. She can say what she wants. I appreciate her doing it. I like the Reed's. And...it doesn't make her look good. Forget who said, "just because you think it doesn't mean you need to say it" but it applies to all of us most of the time. Still glad she's got her man's back and that Chad is still racing. The sport will miss him when he's gone.
kiwifan
2/14/2015 9:22pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2015 11:24pm
Feint wrote:
GuyB wrote:

well if Ozzy was complaining about Tomac then I categorically state that it was no worse than what Bowers did to Webb, no where near, so really a waste of time?
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
2/14/2015 9:25pm
Feint wrote:
GuyB wrote:

Hey! It's Sunday here... None of that time-zone discrimination, we already have a Euro vs US thing going!Tongue
2/14/2015 9:34pm
I liked Chad and Ellie a whole lot more when they were two wide-eyed teenagers traveling to Europe to take on the world's best. And yeah, she should stay out of it and let him take care of his business.
gt80rider
2/14/2015 9:44pm
Feint wrote:
This is the correct answer...
Adam43
2/14/2015 10:37pm
If you DQ Chad for the Canard incident, he's got a right to complain - and precedent.
2/14/2015 10:40pm
Adam43 wrote:
If you DQ Chad for the Canard incident, he's got a right to complain - and precedent.
A right to complain is the last thing Reed needs.
kiwifan
2/14/2015 10:41pm
Adam43 wrote:
oh did Tomac purposely move off the racing line to elbow Reed causing him to crash off the track? I missed that.
jemcee
2/14/2015 10:54pm
Adam43 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
oh did Tomac purposely move off the racing line to elbow Reed causing him to crash off the track? I missed that.
how many times did Tomac use the line he used to pass Reed in other laps? You could argue he was off the racing line
A SX track is all racing line if you're on it you're racing.. I bet Canard is stoked that Reed didn't wait a week to ruin two races instead of ruining one race more..

kiwifan
2/14/2015 10:56pm
Adam43 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
jemcee wrote:
how many times did Tomac use the line he used to pass Reed in other laps? You could argue he was off the racing line A...
how many times did Tomac use the line he used to pass Reed in other laps? You could argue he was off the racing line
A SX track is all racing line if you're on it you're racing.. I bet Canard is stoked that Reed didn't wait a week to ruin two races instead of ruining one race more..

dude, you seriously cannot compare the two incidents, sorry I know you wish it was so Wink
flyinb501
Fantasy
272nd
2/14/2015 10:56pm
Does she actually think Tomac's move was worthy of a black flag? Wow... The Reeds have lost me as a fan with their words and actions this year. Chad runs his mouth on and on. I'm not surprised by the way he is getting treated now by other riders.
jemcee
2/14/2015 11:13pm
kiwifan wrote:
jemcee wrote:
how many times did Tomac use the line he used to pass Reed in other laps? You could argue he was off the racing line A...

kiwifan wrote:
dude, you seriously cannot compare the two incidents, sorry I know you wish it was so Wink
well I'm not really but my point was more towards your 'off the racing line' comment.. and like I said it's more of a dick act in my mind to ruin two races instead of making one worse so if I'm gonna give anyone a flag (and I'm not) it's gonna be the guy that has done that

let me just assure everyone I don't think Tomac deserved a black flag or that what he did was a dick act just more of a one as I really don't think Reed wanted Canard to go down
jemcee
2/14/2015 11:15pm
flyinb501 wrote:
Does she actually think Tomac's move was worthy of a black flag? Wow... The Reeds have lost me as a fan with their words and actions...
Does she actually think Tomac's move was worthy of a black flag? Wow... The Reeds have lost me as a fan with their words and actions this year. Chad runs his mouth on and on. I'm not surprised by the way he is getting treated now by other riders.
Well I don't know but I think she is saying that if Chad deserved one Tomac did as well but I'm assuming she doesn't think either did.. I don't know though I've been told about a million times that I don't understand women
kiwifan
2/14/2015 11:17pm
jemcee wrote:

kiwifan wrote:
jemcee wrote:
well I'm not really but my point was more towards your 'off the racing line' comment.. and like I said it's more of a dick act...
well I'm not really but my point was more towards your 'off the racing line' comment.. and like I said it's more of a dick act in my mind to ruin two races instead of making one worse so if I'm gonna give anyone a flag (and I'm not) it's gonna be the guy that has done that

let me just assure everyone I don't think Tomac deserved a black flag or that what he did was a dick act just more of a one as I really don't think Reed wanted Canard to go down
you are assuming Tomac was gunning for Reed of course (lets face it we dont really know), if he was then yeah wasnt good for his points thats for sure
jemcee
2/14/2015 11:21pm
kiwifan wrote:
you are assuming Tomac was gunning for Reed of course (lets face it we dont really know), if he was then yeah wasnt good for his...
you are assuming Tomac was gunning for Reed of course (lets face it we dont really know), if he was then yeah wasnt good for his points thats for sure
haha yes I am
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
2/14/2015 11:30pm
kiwifan wrote:
you are assuming Tomac was gunning for Reed of course (lets face it we dont really know), if he was then yeah wasnt good for his...
this might answer that

Rider publicly says it was payback #winning
Case gets stronger by the weekendSmile
Lawyers are pumped!
@SupercrossLIVE AMA/FIM coming at Ya
enketchum
2/14/2015 11:31pm
Can someone post the tweets so I can see them?
kiwifan
2/14/2015 11:32pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2015 11:32pm
kiwifan wrote:
Stoop wrote:
this might answer that

Lawyers are pumped!
I didnt see Tomac's public comments about it....so my bad

I hope he doesnt get lawyers involved, is that really going to help teh sport???? oh well.....
kongols
2/14/2015 11:33pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2015 11:34pm
Stoop wrote:
this might answer that

Lawyers are pumped!
Is he really gonna sue everyone because he got black flagged? I guess in his mind that robbed him of championship. LOL
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
2/14/2015 11:39pm
Stoop wrote:
this might answer that

Lawyers are pumped!
kongols wrote:
Is he really gonna sue everyone because he got black flagged? I guess in his mind that robbed him of championship. LOL
can't see the law suite going anywhere, but i dont really understand the american legal system well enough to know for sure,

but ti would be interesting to know if you can compete in a series you are currently suing,
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
2/14/2015 11:46pm
Stoop wrote:
this might answer that

Lawyers are pumped!
kongols wrote:
it's america, people sue for alot less
SoCalMX70
2/14/2015 11:59pm
I bet this all "goes away" before it goes to court...
2/15/2015 12:13am
Ha. It probably will "go away" enough to add another rider to the two two racing team next year.

Post a reply to: Ellie Reed

The Latest