Eleven10 mods?

ktm212
Edited Date/Time 10/24/2014 1:33am
Anyone know what's going on over there? E-mailed Chad Sanner about sending some hubs to get turned down and covers to get coated, he e-mailed back and gave me the all good so I sent them out. Been two weeks, haven't heard anything, phone is disconnected. Got that awful feeling pit in the bottom of my stomach.
|
aedwards07
3/18/2014 2:52pm
Thats odd their phone is disconnected. Im sure like a lot of shops they are slammed at this time. While thats no excuse to not have had a return phone call, Chad is a good guy and I'm sure he's not going to just keep your stuff.
Flatliner
3/18/2014 2:56pm
Of all places that's one I'd least be worried about.
mxb2
3/19/2014 1:35pm
ktm212 wrote:
Anyone know what's going on over there? E-mailed Chad Sanner about sending some hubs to get turned down and covers to get coated, he e-mailed back...
Anyone know what's going on over there? E-mailed Chad Sanner about sending some hubs to get turned down and covers to get coated, he e-mailed back and gave me the all good so I sent them out. Been two weeks, haven't heard anything, phone is disconnected. Got that awful feeling pit in the bottom of my stomach.
spoke to chad , he said email him at, YOT594@aol.com, your stuff is ready to ship. hope this helps
hvaughn88
3/19/2014 2:16pm
I hate to bag on the moto industry, but why does this seem to be so common? Stories of this kind have seemed to be commonplace lately. As usual, I know you typically only hear news if it's negative but damn this doesn't seem like it should fly.

The Shop

dennisjonon
3/19/2014 2:41pm
because in all reality our sport is small, kind of a joke, and nobody takes anybody serious.

just my 2 cents
Mx286
3/19/2014 4:20pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
I hate to bag on the moto industry, but why does this seem to be so common? Stories of this kind have seemed to be commonplace...
I hate to bag on the moto industry, but why does this seem to be so common? Stories of this kind have seemed to be commonplace lately. As usual, I know you typically only hear news if it's negative but damn this doesn't seem like it should fly.
It's sad to say but I've dealt with some of the most shady people in the Mx industry. Never really figured out why either, and its full of them. I could go on and on with bad experiences with different individuals and companies. I'd rather have people straight up with me than fill me full of BS and beat around the bush.
hvaughn88
3/19/2014 4:26pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
I hate to bag on the moto industry, but why does this seem to be so common? Stories of this kind have seemed to be commonplace...
Mx286 wrote:
It's sad to say but I've dealt with some of the most shady people in the Mx industry. Never really figured out why either, and its...
It's sad to say but I've dealt with some of the most shady people in the Mx industry. Never really figured out why either, and its full of them. I could go on and on with bad experiences with different individuals and companies. I'd rather have people straight up with me than fill me full of BS and beat around the bush.
Sucks to hear. I'll try and be positive and say that every dealing I've ever had with BTO has been top notch. I know it's just a retailer but I love using them and I'm a huge fan of them. JT$ is probably my favorite rider of all time because he actually has a vocabulary and seems educated, which is rare in the moto world
YZ212
10/23/2014 3:27pm
You think your experience is bad, I sent him my motor for a rebuild in January and still have not got it back. The last I had any conversation with him was 9/30 when he said he was gonna call me. That didn't happen, now he will not respond to my texts or calls. Bummer that I'm half the country away from him, but I'm contemplating buying a plane ticket and showing up at his shop.
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
10/23/2014 3:34pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Mx286 wrote:
It's sad to say but I've dealt with some of the most shady people in the Mx industry. Never really figured out why either, and its...
Its hardly just the moto industry, but some of you guys on vital are always doom and gloom with moto and enjoy bagging on the industry..
RM127
10/23/2014 3:40pm
The aftermarket auto industry is 10 times worst. Its the normal for parts (headers) to take 6 months.
slipdog
10/23/2014 3:52pm
YZ212 wrote:
You think your experience is bad, I sent him my motor for a rebuild in January and still have not got it back. The last I...
You think your experience is bad, I sent him my motor for a rebuild in January and still have not got it back. The last I had any conversation with him was 9/30 when he said he was gonna call me. That didn't happen, now he will not respond to my texts or calls. Bummer that I'm half the country away from him, but I'm contemplating buying a plane ticket and showing up at his shop.
Whaaaaaaa......

HazemG
10/23/2014 4:03pm
YZ212 wrote:
You think your experience is bad, I sent him my motor for a rebuild in January and still have not got it back. The last I...
slipdog wrote:
Whaaaaaaa......

Yz has a legitimate concern.
Flatliner
10/23/2014 4:42pm
YZ212 wrote:
After 9 months I would have went down there. I would have went after 3 months.
brocsdad
10/23/2014 8:55pm
I have called the guy several times over the last 3 years and left messages and never received a return call or anything? Even had a friend who grew up with Chad call and still nothing? The guys either really busy or just doesn't care.

Barr's Competition does all of my sons motor work and Bobby always takes the time to return calls or talk to you on the phone.
nytsmaC
10/23/2014 10:47pm
YZ212 wrote:
Flatliner wrote:
No kidding! What's taking you so long?!
The Rock
10/24/2014 1:33am
YZ212 wrote:
Flatliner wrote:
nytsmaC wrote:
No kidding! What's taking you so long?!
Arizona is a long ways from western Pennsylvania like two thirds the width of the US long ways away.

Check your PMs YZ212

Post a reply to: Eleven10 mods?

The Latest