Ear tucking

davistld01
3/30/2014 6:53pm
davistld01 wrote:
Ear tucking looks ignorant..especially on more mature riders or riders who should know better. Really glad you don't see guys like Short, Windham, Dungey or Stewart...
Ear tucking looks ignorant..especially on more mature riders or riders who should know better. Really glad you don't see guys like Short, Windham, Dungey or Stewart following the trend.
BobPA wrote:
Carmichael and Reed are so ignorant. You douche
With ears tucked...they look it, in my opinion.
SEEMEFIRST
3/30/2014 6:56pm
What keeps those ill fitting things on their heads in a breeze? Or now do they have to use both hands to keep their clothes on?

One on the waistband, one on the flatbill...
BobPA
3/30/2014 7:09pm
davistld01 wrote:
Lack of knowledge for wearing a hat eh? Odd choice of words haha
Spagina767
3/30/2014 7:41pm
davistld01 wrote:
Ear tucking looks ignorant..especially on more mature riders or riders who should know better. Really glad you don't see guys like Short, Windham, Dungey or Stewart...
Ear tucking looks ignorant..especially on more mature riders or riders who should know better. Really glad you don't see guys like Short, Windham, Dungey or Stewart following the trend.
Spagina767 wrote:
It's IGNORANT? Lol. Someone's ears are 1/4 inch under a hat and that makes it ignorant. Do you know the definition of that word? It's not...
It's IGNORANT? Lol. Someone's ears are 1/4 inch under a hat and that makes it ignorant. Do you know the definition of that word?

It's not like we are talking about people wearing their hat sideways or something... You people need to spend your time doing something better. Ear tucking. Lol. If everyone was just like you, they would all be slow nobodies. Let people do what they want and quit caring about it
davistld01 wrote:
Look, spagina or vagina or whatever...I said it LOOKS ignorant, not that it WAS...and it does. Please learn to read complete sentances. I don't particularly care...
Look, spagina or vagina or whatever...I said it LOOKS ignorant, not that it WAS...and it does. Please learn to read complete sentances. I don't particularly care about it, but I have an opinion.

Ig*no*rant (adjective)
-lacking knowledge or information
-resulting from or showing a lack of knowledge

Pretty much like your stupid assed reply, huh?
Soooo therefore un-tucked ears would look informative? Nice logic.

Good job on the googled definition by the way, nice touch.

The Shop

scooter5002
3/30/2014 8:23pm
How to wear a hat proper. Step 1 - get out your mom's make up bag and jewelry box. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/03/30/49709/s1200_jb.jpg[/img]
How to wear a hat proper. Step 1 - get out your mom's make up bag and jewelry box.

Lmao The definition of "DORK" right there. No tucked ears, but apparently tucked eyebrows is the next big thing coming. Man, I hope someone chokes him into unconsciousness soon.
normanmx
3/30/2014 8:41pm
Spagina767 wrote:
It's IGNORANT? Lol. Someone's ears are 1/4 inch under a hat and that makes it ignorant. Do you know the definition of that word? It's not...
It's IGNORANT? Lol. Someone's ears are 1/4 inch under a hat and that makes it ignorant. Do you know the definition of that word?

It's not like we are talking about people wearing their hat sideways or something... You people need to spend your time doing something better. Ear tucking. Lol. If everyone was just like you, they would all be slow nobodies. Let people do what they want and quit caring about it
davistld01 wrote:
Look, spagina or vagina or whatever...I said it LOOKS ignorant, not that it WAS...and it does. Please learn to read complete sentances. I don't particularly care...
Look, spagina or vagina or whatever...I said it LOOKS ignorant, not that it WAS...and it does. Please learn to read complete sentances. I don't particularly care about it, but I have an opinion.

Ig*no*rant (adjective)
-lacking knowledge or information
-resulting from or showing a lack of knowledge

Pretty much like your stupid assed reply, huh?
Spagina767 wrote:
Soooo therefore un-tucked ears would look informative? Nice logic. Good job on the googled definition by the way, nice touch. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/03/30/49714/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Soooo therefore un-tucked ears would look informative? Nice logic.

Good job on the googled definition by the way, nice touch.
assed sentances....lol
Outsider
3/30/2014 8:48pm
TerryK wrote:
Why do things like this bother people? It's his hat and his ears, who fucking cares what he does with them? Life is way too short...
Why do things like this bother people? It's his hat and his ears, who fucking cares what he does with them? Life is way too short to spend even a second worrying about stupid shit like that.
Squid-mom wrote:
AMEN!!! This place is worse than the drill team's table at any high school cafeteria.
Someone say drill team?

Cashmore
3/30/2014 8:54pm
The ear tucking is not just in MX.. attend a rangers game lol. Also whats up with these stupid ass hair cuts and cross dressing crap?
Redrcr34
3/30/2014 8:55pm
How to wear a hat proper. Step 1 - get out your mom's make up bag and jewelry box. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/03/30/49709/s1200_jb.jpg[/img]
How to wear a hat proper. Step 1 - get out your mom's make up bag and jewelry box.

If that's not photoshop, that's the stupidest look I've seen in a long time.
peelout
3/31/2014 8:41am
i went to a hat shop in the mall the other day to buy a new hat and all the hats there were sized to tuck your ears. even if the size of the hat fit, it was to deep/tall that the only way to not look like Elmer Fudd was to tuck your ears.

fuck that shit.

i'll go hatless bros
usp4u
3/31/2014 9:22am
You cant even buy a normal hat anymore. I have two hats in my closet right now with zip-tys around the bill trying to bend it. Wont stay bent. I hate it.
RedRum666
3/31/2014 9:39am
davistld01 wrote:
Actually, I have seen Dungey do it as of late.....
davistld01
3/31/2014 9:41am
davistld01 wrote:
RedRum666 wrote:
Really? Bummer. Thought better of him...
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
3/31/2014 4:45pm
davistld01 wrote:
RedRum666 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Really? Bummer. Thought better of him...
Dungey must be ignorant. I don't know if he should be ecstatic or ludicrous.

https://youtu.be/wC4VywdavV8
navyfc117
4/1/2014 8:04am
davistld01 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Lack of knowledge for wearing a hat eh? Odd choice of words haha
If that POS in car in your sig picture is yours. I don't take anything you say seriously. You probably have a tow hook on it right?

Post a reply to: Ear tucking

The Latest