EMAIL Fim

Edited Date/Time 12/17/2014 9:27pm
My fellow associates and friends all have started emailing the Fim and flooding them with emails...not saying its gonna do much but it may piss them euros off, but anything to petition the outcome of this Js7 outcome is worth doing!!!

The Fim got this wrong in a big way....

Email info(at)fim-live.com

|
12/17/2014 11:30am
From what I read on Vital and Instagram any written communications to FIM will likely do more damage than good.
12/17/2014 11:38am
I remember, when the whole Rc gas incident happened a lot of people voiced their concerns directly for days, and of course we had the Ama at that time helping which was a big help, but at the end of more investigations both Ama and Fim decided that taking points from Rc was to big of a penalty. So instead he was fined $20,000...here we are talking about taking ones livelihood away. This punishment did not fit the crime!!

The Shop

Team Ideal
12/17/2014 11:44am
when was the drug testing set into effect? was it going on from round one of SX?
theToothPerry
12/17/2014 11:44am
I remember, when the whole Rc gas incident happened a lot of people voiced their concerns directly for days, and of course we had the Ama...
I remember, when the whole Rc gas incident happened a lot of people voiced their concerns directly for days, and of course we had the Ama at that time helping which was a big help, but at the end of more investigations both Ama and Fim decided that taking points from Rc was to big of a penalty. So instead he was fined $20,000...here we are talking about taking ones livelihood away. This punishment did not fit the crime!!
Thank you.
12/17/2014 11:47am
E mail sent, told the FIM they are doing a Great job. keep up the good work.
Olson
12/17/2014 11:56am
1911 wrote:
Haha x2
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
12/17/2014 12:36pm
1911 wrote:
Says the guy with high greatful dead bears on some sort of commemorative compact disc decoration avatar.
12/17/2014 2:35pm
1911 wrote:
Markee wrote:
Says the guy with high greatful dead bears on some sort of commemorative compact disc decoration avatar.
Not a compact disc, but a Able fly fishing real. With dancing bears.

Still think the FIM did a good job!!
12/17/2014 2:43pm
1911 wrote:
Markee wrote:
1911 wrote:

You probably also like Obama care...

Move on...
mx836
12/17/2014 2:47pm
Markee wrote:
1911 wrote:

Move on...
Laughing Not sure what a "real" is either. Real bears? Haha
12/17/2014 3:00pm
Markee wrote:
1911 wrote:

Move on...
Just because I have good taste in music, does not mean I have bad taste in politics.
Obama care? Hay you are the bleeding heart liberal who thinks JS259 should not be punished? Celebrate Diversity, you are putting up a good fight for your man. If your man cared enough about his career as you did, I guess he would not have cheated. What is next, a participation trophy for everyone? LOL CLOWNshow4themasses.
12/17/2014 3:23pm
1911 wrote:

Move on...
1911 wrote:
Just because I have good taste in music, does not mean I have bad taste in politics. Obama care? Hay you are the bleeding heart liberal...
Just because I have good taste in music, does not mean I have bad taste in politics.
Obama care? Hay you are the bleeding heart liberal who thinks JS259 should not be punished? Celebrate Diversity, you are putting up a good fight for your man. If your man cared enough about his career as you did, I guess he would not have cheated. What is next, a participation trophy for everyone? LOL CLOWNshow4themasses.
Not sure where music has its relevance in yours or my post, but ok?

I dont want to get into politics with anyone, but the notion of being liberal doesnt bother me as im open to a better world...I dont need to walk blind and expect the expected!

As for James's punishment, nowhere have I have ever stated that js7 doesnt deserve a punishment, however like most, id like to see the punishment fit the crime. Denounced by the likes of you and your opinions are basically considered worthless and give the Fim and Wada an even worse outlook by the likes of myself and many others! They got it wrong and even people that cant stand Js7 even agree to that.

As for cheating? Well, again a shit for brains opinion by someone such as yourself that "celebrates diversity"
Torco1
12/17/2014 3:30pm
Is Fim related to Fe Fi Fo and Fum?
motokiwi
Fantasy
269th
12/17/2014 3:38pm
I remember, when the whole Rc gas incident happened a lot of people voiced their concerns directly for days, and of course we had the Ama...
I thought that ruling was mostly brought about by RC going fuckin psycho to steve whitelock etc and threatening to retire early and go race cars if he didnt get his points back?
12/17/2014 3:45pm
motokiwi wrote:
I thought that ruling was mostly brought about by RC going fuckin psycho to steve whitelock etc and threatening to retire early and go race cars...
I thought that ruling was mostly brought about by RC going fuckin psycho to steve whitelock etc and threatening to retire early and go race cars if he didnt get his points back?
It was a Stimulus of things...but at the end of the day it was the consant hounding I feel that got the decision reversed.
12/17/2014 3:48pm
Not sure where music has its relevance in yours or my post, but ok? I dont want to get into politics with anyone, but the notion...

I dont want to get into politics with anyone, but the notion of being liberal doesnt bother me as im open to a better world...I dont need to walk blind and expect the expected!

As for James's punishment, nowhere have I have ever stated that js7 doesnt deserve a punishment, however like most, id like to see the punishment fit the crime. Denounced by the likes of you and your opinions are basically considered worthless and give the Fim and Wada an even worse outlook by the likes of myself and many others! They got it wrong and even people that cant stand Js7 even agree to that.

As for cheating? Well, again a shit for brains opinion by someone such as yourself that "celebrates diversity"
I just want you and your man James to be free, and celebrate your diversity with him. No need for you two, hiding in the closet. I like to see you standing up for your man.

Just sent another E mail to the FIM, telling them they did a good job. Thanks for the E mail address, Wheels4themasses!
12/17/2014 3:57pm Edited Date/Time 12/17/2014 3:59pm
Not sure where music has its relevance in yours or my post, but ok? I dont want to get into politics with anyone, but the notion...

1911 wrote:
I just want you and your man James to be free, and celebrate your diversity with him. No need for you two, hiding in the closet...
I just want you and your man James to be free, and celebrate your diversity with him. No need for you two, hiding in the closet. I like to see you standing up for your man.

Just sent another E mail to the FIM, telling them they did a good job. Thanks for the E mail address, Wheels4themasses!
Shhhhhhh I didnt want anyone else to know....I like being in the closest as much as you like gerbils running a maze through your asshole. So stop insinuating that im gay and maybe take a break from this place and try and come up with some better material for the next time you get into a pissing match with someone who will drop bombs on you!!

Btw, where did you put the cheese?

Now onto more moto talk please...
Team Ideal
12/17/2014 3:58pm Edited Date/Time 12/17/2014 3:59pm
Team Ideal wrote:
when was the drug testing set into effect? was it going on from round one of SX?
DownSouth wrote:
thanks, and yet no one finds it kind of funny that James just got caught in Seattle but he has been on ADHD meds for years? was he never tested before? was amphetamines not banned before this year? surely since 2009 at least once he had been tested....chirp chirp chirp
peelout
12/17/2014 3:59pm Edited Date/Time 12/17/2014 4:02pm
i never realized there were so many fans under 12

anyone remember when Alessi didn't go to MXdN and they took Tedesco, some ass-hat made a petition to take Alessi instead of Tedesco. the entitlement of society never ceases to amaze me

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
12/17/2014 4:00pm
Team Ideal wrote:
DownSouth wrote:
Team Ideal wrote:
thanks, and yet no one finds it kind of funny that James just got caught in Seattle but he has been on ADHD meds for years...
thanks, and yet no one finds it kind of funny that James just got caught in Seattle but he has been on ADHD meds for years? was he never tested before? was amphetamines not banned before this year? surely since 2009 at least once he had been tested....chirp chirp chirp
I know some people that only take it when symptoms are severe.
12/17/2014 4:01pm
Team Ideal wrote:
thanks, and yet no one finds it kind of funny that James just got caught in Seattle but he has been on ADHD meds for years...
GuyB stated in another thread he has been tested frequently for years. So someone really dropped the ball on filing his TUE paperwork.
Team Ideal
12/17/2014 4:06pm
I guess that's what I don't get, did they know he was taking it before? If they did know then the punishment shouldn't be so severe. if he never told them he had been on "it" but never got caught then yeah, throw the book at him because he's been cheating all this time. yeah I know it doesn't help someone who needs it....guess we will agree to disagree there.
12/17/2014 4:11pm
Shhhhhhh I didnt want anyone else to know....I like being in the closest as much as you like gerbils running a maze through your asshole. So...
Shhhhhhh I didnt want anyone else to know....I like being in the closest as much as you like gerbils running a maze through your asshole. So stop insinuating that im gay and maybe take a break from this place and try and come up with some better material for the next time you get into a pissing match with someone who will drop bombs on you!!

Btw, where did you put the cheese?

Now onto more moto talk please...
Moto talk?? Do you even ride Bro??? Lol
12/17/2014 4:18pm
peelout wrote:
i never realized there were so many fans under 12 anyone remember when Alessi didn't go to MXdN and they took Tedesco, some ass-hat made a...

anyone remember when Alessi didn't go to MXdN and they took Tedesco, some ass-hat made a petition to take Alessi instead of Tedesco. the entitlement of society never ceases to amaze me

Do the crime, do the time. I like JS7, not in a nut hugging way 2wheeler4themasses likes James. News flash, life is NOT fair. James got caught cheating, he is NOT the victim!! I hope to see him racing again.
12/17/2014 4:22pm
Team Ideal wrote:
GuyB stated in another thread he has been tested frequently for years. So someone really dropped the ball on filing his TUE paperwork.
James was tested a couple times while he was with yamaha at random..came back clean at that time, however we wont know if he had tue for the same drug he tested positive this year.

I can gaurantee a lot of these guys have tue's for many different types of peds on wadas list. These guys training regimen is unreal.
12/17/2014 4:23pm
peelout wrote:
i never realized there were so many fans under 12 anyone remember when Alessi didn't go to MXdN and they took Tedesco, some ass-hat made a...

1911 wrote:
Do the crime, do the time. I like JS7, not in a nut hugging way 2wheeler4themasses likes James. News flash, life is NOT fair. James got...
Do the crime, do the time. I like JS7, not in a nut hugging way 2wheeler4themasses likes James. News flash, life is NOT fair. James got caught cheating, he is NOT the victim!! I hope to see him racing again.
Go home spode boy!!!
12/17/2014 4:32pm
Go home spode boy!!!
Another E Mail sent, thanks again for E mail address.

Post a reply to: EMAIL Fim

The Latest