Durham....East coast sleeper?

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:56pm
He's always been fast.....looks like he's on his A game right now.....would be cool to see him consistently top 5... http://racerxonline.com/2011/01/11/watch-darryn-durham-video
|
R-acer
1/12/2011 4:19am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2011 4:19am
His Team mate Brandon Mays is coming in under the radar as well. I dont think they will win any titles, but I DO think they will have some good finishes and surprise a few people. Just a hunch Wink
jndmx
1/12/2011 4:47am
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Durham in the mix for the championship or at least for some podiums.
Mays I don't know as much about.
aedwards07
1/12/2011 6:20am
R-acer wrote:
His Team mate Brandon Mays is coming in under the radar as well. I dont think they will win any titles, but I DO think they...
His Team mate Brandon Mays is coming in under the radar as well. I dont think they will win any titles, but I DO think they will have some good finishes and surprise a few people. Just a hunch Wink
Durham will do great if he can get a start.

Mays on the other hand...After watching him at mini os sx I really dont think the same.He would start at the front every moto and by the end of the moto would be back to like 6-10.And that was just a am sx track with am riders.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
1/12/2011 6:49am
He's a hard charger for sure and I hope he does really well but to beat Wilson, Bagget and Barcia will be a tall order.

Who knows, those 3 I just mentioned may battle it out hard and leave bike laying everywhere letting the door open for someone like Durham to sneak in a win ...

The Shop

roguemx
1/12/2011 7:48am
I've been a Durham fan for a while, hope he has the year he's lookin' for this time around. Kid's got skill, and from one old school punk fan to another, he's got my vote.
kardy
1/12/2011 8:12am
R-acer wrote:
His Team mate Brandon Mays is coming in under the radar as well. I dont think they will win any titles, but I DO think they...
Mays got smoked bad every time he was on the track at MiniO's this year. Not sure how that will translate to his performance in an actual pro supercross, but methinks we won't be in for too many positive surprises from this kid yet.
R-acer
1/12/2011 8:18am
R-acer wrote:
kardy wrote:
Mays got smoked bad every time he was on the track at MiniO's this year. Not sure how that will translate to his performance in an...
Mays got smoked bad every time he was on the track at MiniO's this year. Not sure how that will translate to his performance in an actual pro supercross, but methinks we won't be in for too many positive surprises from this kid yet.
hmm, Well I know he came back from a pretty serious injury. (Broken neck) It will be interesting to see what happens
nc_mx_kid
1/12/2011 8:39am
yeah has been putting in the time down there @ www.ClubMx-sc.com and to me he looked really comfortable

east coast is going to be a dog fight

Post a reply to: Durham....East coast sleeper?

The Latest