Dungey's first moto problems

9/4/2011 6:30pm
Made with bits of real panther so you know it's good
Outsider wrote:
It’s a formidable scent… It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
I gotta be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline. Haha! Ok I'm done. My gf wants to know why I am grinning like an...
I gotta be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline. Haha! Ok I'm done. My gf wants to know why I am grinning like an idiot over here on the computer

The Shop

karnivool
9/4/2011 8:34pm
I'm sure that wouldn't be the most comfortable to ride with but I doubt you'd ever hear a pro complain about something like that. RV won...
I'm sure that wouldn't be the most comfortable to ride with but I doubt you'd ever hear a pro complain about something like that.

RV won fair and square, they were both pushing the limits the whole moto, great race
redrider52 wrote:
I'm not defending Dungey. I'm just saying it had to be distracting and could of possibly been a reason RV closed up to Dungey on the...
I'm not defending Dungey. I'm just saying it had to be distracting and could of possibly been a reason RV closed up to Dungey on the final laps, thats all.
or the fact that RV has just as much heart and killer instincts to go with it...

RD has heart, but RV is a different animal...

count the career titles...and when you think about replying, don't, until next week at this time...count the titles again and THEN reply...
chrisbuehler
9/4/2011 8:46pm
karnivool wrote:
or the fact that RV has just as much heart and killer instincts to go with it... RD has heart, but RV is a different animal...
or the fact that RV has just as much heart and killer instincts to go with it...

count the career titles...and when you think about replying, don't, until next week at this time...count the titles again and THEN reply...
Oh boy king of the Dungey hater's is here. The only thing Villo had more of when it came to this title(i.e. heart killer instinct) was gasoline in the tank of his bike. The two of them are about as even in speed as rider's can be.
redrider52
9/4/2011 9:50pm
karnivool wrote:
or the fact that RV has just as much heart and killer instincts to go with it... RD has heart, but RV is a different animal...

haha wow do us all a favor and don't breed

Post a reply to: Dungey's first moto problems

The Latest