Dungey's Injury...

6/8/2016 6:07pm Edited Date/Time 6/8/2016 6:28pm
Does he come back wearing a neck brace again?
|
JAFO92
6/8/2016 6:10pm
Hi Motodrive !

hartebreak
Fantasy
246th
6/8/2016 6:12pm
Not sure, but after watching the crash on Seely's go pro footage I'm calling bullshit. There is little chance he broke a vertebrae in that crash. If his vertebrae is broken he did it in a practice crash or something else.
Flatliner
6/8/2016 6:13pm
hartebreak wrote:
Not sure, but after watching the crash on Seely's go pro footage I'm calling bullshit. There is little chance he broke a vertebrae in that crash...
Not sure, but after watching the crash on Seely's go pro footage I'm calling bullshit. There is little chance he broke a vertebrae in that crash. If his vertebrae is broken he did it in a practice crash or something else.
Thanks Doctor.

The Shop

akillerwombat
6/8/2016 6:17pm
hartebreak wrote:
Not sure, but after watching the crash on Seely's go pro footage I'm calling bullshit. There is little chance he broke a vertebrae in that crash...
jj welks
6/8/2016 6:21pm
hartebreak wrote:
Good lord....
rutsmash
6/8/2016 6:34pm
hartebreak wrote:
Injury? pshht, having your body roll over on you while bending your neck to acute angles...ridiculous talk.
6/8/2016 6:38pm
hartebreak wrote:
You're out of your mind if you don't think he messed up his C6 here. He landed on his head with his neck tucked to his chest.....

Jimmy_Sloan
6/18/2016 4:42pm
hartebreak wrote:
You're out of your mind if you don't think he messed up his C6 here. He landed on his head with his neck tucked to his...
You're out of your mind if you don't think he messed up his C6 here. He landed on his head with his neck tucked to his chest.....

Not out of his mind, just a certified Dungey hater.

Post a reply to: Dungey's Injury...

The Latest