Dungey not Fu**ing around in AZ

Mit12
Edited Date/Time 2/6/2016 4:44pm
Fastest by .9 in first practice.
Could be a lomg night for Anderson, Roczen, Tomac ant the others.
|
Jimmy_Sloan
2/6/2016 1:05pm
Mit12 wrote:
Hope it continues through to the race and not just in practice.
2/6/2016 1:14pm
I don't think he has been messing around all season,he does have the red plate and most wins.

The Shop

slipdog
2/6/2016 1:20pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2016 1:23pm
I noticed you used two asterisks in the thread title... coincidence?

Dang it Nom!!!
2/6/2016 1:25pm
He was the fastest qualifier at every rounds but A1. So yeah, He's really fast on a lap.
Jimmy_Sloan
2/6/2016 2:26pm
IF Dungey wins tonight, it will be the most sx mains he's won in a row.
Big Lenny
2/6/2016 2:31pm
That straight is gonna show which bike has the balls...
bents
Fantasy
909th
2/6/2016 2:32pm
Gotta say the long lap times play in his favour in every way, so unless something crazy happens he will be tough to beat tonight over 20 laps.
jonesaustin
2/6/2016 2:34pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2016 2:36pm
the way to beat him is total risk, total aggression. you may throw away the series in the effort. it's how Carmichael beat McGrath in 2001. Jason Anderson is my choice to do it. Eli perhaps but I still can't believe those shoulders aren't still weak.
newmann
2/6/2016 2:47pm
Damn shame Villopoto didn't have it in him to hang around a couple more years. Dungey is just wearing them all down one by one. Must be the Wheaties!!!
jonesaustin
2/6/2016 3:14pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2016 3:14pm
the elephant in the room for Dungey is of course Villopoto's absence, but as I've said before, I honestly think the new bike would have changed that dynamic. Dungey beat RV when he was on the Suzuki for the same championship, but it took some sacrifice building/testing with KTM to get them into this primo spot they're enjoying now. I believe, just my opinion, that had Villopoto stayed, it would have been a much tighter battle between the 2 (as opposed to the view that Dungey is winning now because Villopoto is gone).
The Champ
2/6/2016 4:01pm
the elephant in the room for Dungey is of course Villopoto's absence, but as I've said before, I honestly think the new bike would have changed...
the elephant in the room for Dungey is of course Villopoto's absence, but as I've said before, I honestly think the new bike would have changed that dynamic. Dungey beat RV when he was on the Suzuki for the same championship, but it took some sacrifice building/testing with KTM to get them into this primo spot they're enjoying now. I believe, just my opinion, that had Villopoto stayed, it would have been a much tighter battle between the 2 (as opposed to the view that Dungey is winning now because Villopoto is gone).
Are you talking about 2010 when RV got hurt? And for anyone to say Dungey would be beating RV is laughable.
Big Lenny
2/6/2016 4:07pm
the way to beat him is total risk, total aggression. you may throw away the series in the effort. it's how Carmichael beat McGrath in 2001...
the way to beat him is total risk, total aggression. you may throw away the series in the effort. it's how Carmichael beat McGrath in 2001. Jason Anderson is my choice to do it. Eli perhaps but I still can't believe those shoulders aren't still weak.
You might be on to something...
newmann
2/6/2016 4:10pm
the elephant in the room for Dungey is of course Villopoto's absence, but as I've said before, I honestly think the new bike would have changed...
The Champ wrote:
Are you talking about 2010 when RV got hurt? And for anyone to say Dungey would be beating RV is laughable.
LMAO. Dungey pushed him to retirement and never got squirrelly doing it. How many times did he push Villo to the breaking point?

And of course I am being a bit sarcastic for all the nut sucklers.Tongue
Getndome
2/6/2016 4:10pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2016 4:11pm
"Most stacked field ever" lol the only one that has a chance to beat whoever is aldon's boy at the time (now dungey) is tomac anybody else is gonna get wore out indoors or out
ATKpilot99
2/6/2016 4:14pm
The Champ wrote:
RV would be struggling to make the podium this season.
Getndome
2/6/2016 4:14pm
newmann wrote:
Damn shame Villopoto didn't have it in him to hang around a couple more years. Dungey is just wearing them all down one by one. Must...
Damn shame Villopoto didn't have it in him to hang around a couple more years. Dungey is just wearing them all down one by one. Must be the Wheaties!!!
If RV where still here it would still be his show dungey has the missing link even if it is just the mental aspect of having the guy that helped RV beat his ass 4 years straight
motomike137
2/6/2016 4:35pm
Getndome wrote:
If RV where still here it would still be his show dungey has the missing link even if it is just the mental aspect of having...
If RV where still here it would still be his show dungey has the missing link even if it is just the mental aspect of having the guy that helped RV beat his ass 4 years straight
atfirstIcouldntunderstandyourpostbutthenirereaditcarefullyandnowigetit
Excaliburbmx
2/6/2016 4:38pm
The Champ wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Drugs are bad mkay
2/6/2016 4:43pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2016 4:52pm
Mit12 wrote:
Yea that's 4 pretty fast guys. Glad they are all still racing.
mgifracing
Fantasy
357th
2/6/2016 4:44pm
newmann wrote:
Damn shame Villopoto didn't have it in him to hang around a couple more years. Dungey is just wearing them all down one by one. Must...
Must be the Wheaties, Priceless!!! Good one NewmannLaughing
ATKpilot99
2/6/2016 4:44pm
The Champ wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Drugs are bad mkay
Fish in a barrel.

Post a reply to: Dungey not Fu**ing around in AZ

The Latest