Dungey Clarifies GP Comments

IWreckALot
8/26/2015 10:54am
4merRacer wrote:
GPs and Des Nations are more a euro thing... Dungey cares about the American championships. Much more important to his career. He is going to surprise...
GPs and Des Nations are more a euro thing... Dungey cares about the American championships. Much more important to his career. He is going to surprise people with the records he breaks in SX and MX.
This is exactly how I read his original comment. He has dedicated his training to competing in America, and has records in his sight, and doesn't care to change his training and start 5 steps back from where he is now.
ManuMX
8/26/2015 11:10am
He's right when he talked about the MXGP's tracks. They're terrible.
I'm European and I'm totally disgusted from that.
Anyway I think that the level is a bit different here in Europe. As Villopoto said, we have a lot of riders that can go fast and they're all into 5-6 seconds at lap time difference from the first to the 15th.
Here in USA the situation is different, only the first 5-6 riders are really fast...from the first to the 15th we can find more than 8-10 seconds at lap.
And this probably is due to the track's conformation. I don't know

The Shop

sende
Fantasy
4455th
8/26/2015 11:28am
I hate everything but Matlock.
RPM68
8/26/2015 11:28am
RG1 wrote:
I call total bullshit

Spartacus
8/26/2015 11:32am
peelout wrote:
i love how pussified the world has become. who gives a shit if he thinks Febvre is a slow communist fuck or that the GP tracks...
i love how pussified the world has become. who gives a shit if he thinks Febvre is a slow communist fuck or that the GP tracks are worse than the morning after an all-you-can-eat jalapeno poppers night at the mexican restaurant, it's his perogative.

anybody that got offended by anything he said or did should put on their Matlock dvd's and take up knitting
GuyB wrote:
Someone has it figured out.
And such eloquence too!
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
8/26/2015 11:39am
RG1 wrote:
I call total bullshit
RPM68 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/08/26/103009/s1200_moon.jpg[/img]

Laughing
RG1
8/26/2015 12:13pm
RPM68 wrote:

I hope you realise that my post was a joke. Please read the 2 posts above it
Robgvx
8/26/2015 12:28pm
RG1 wrote:
I call total bullshit
RPM68 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:
Laughing
Wait, there are no stars!
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
8/26/2015 12:33pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2015 1:07pm
RG1 wrote:
I hope you realise that my post was a joke. Please read the 2 posts above it
I'm pretty certain he was joking, too. A call back to another infamous GBR vs. USA thread.
philG
8/26/2015 12:44pm
RPM68 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:
Laughing
Robgvx wrote:
i think they took the picture in the day , they wouldnt have been out yet.
Robgvx
8/26/2015 1:01pm
GrapeApe wrote:
Laughing
Robgvx wrote:
philG wrote:
i think they took the picture in the day , they wouldnt have been out yet.
I call bullshit!
RG1
8/26/2015 1:06pm
GrapeApe wrote:
I'm pretty certain he was joking, too. A call back to another infamous GBR vs. USA thread.
Okay, fair enough then. Just wanted to make sure he hadn't got the wrong end of the stick
Silliker269
8/26/2015 1:12pm
RPM68 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:
Laughing
Robgvx wrote:
No wind on the moon
The Rock
8/26/2015 1:13pm
peelout wrote:
i love how pussified the world has become. who gives a shit if he thinks Febvre is a slow communist fuck or that the GP tracks...
i love how pussified the world has become. who gives a shit if he thinks Febvre is a slow communist fuck or that the GP tracks are worse than the morning after an all-you-can-eat jalapeno poppers night at the mexican restaurant, it's his perogative.

anybody that got offended by anything he said or did should put on their Matlock dvd's and take up knitting
I think you meant Matlock VHS tapes.
peelout
8/26/2015 1:17pm
peelout wrote:

The Rock wrote:
my grandma has the entire collection on DVD. does anyone use VHS anymore?
philG
8/26/2015 1:29pm
I dont know Matlock, and i thought MacGuyver was a an imaginary series that Zelma & Patty talked about in the Simpsons , like Itchy & Scratchy.

I still get flashbacks to when the Wife had Diagnosis Murder on series link
agn5009
8/26/2015 1:37pm
peelout wrote:

The Rock wrote:
peelout wrote:
"Grandma"
Spartacus
8/26/2015 2:04pm
peelout wrote:

The Rock wrote:
peelout wrote:
Beta is more betterer.
peelout
8/26/2015 2:04pm
The Rock wrote:
peelout wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
"Grandma"
8/26/2015 2:19pm
GrapeApe wrote:
Our ole' chum Jose Juan Carlos Espana should be along soon to call bollocks
Evening Mr Ape , thank you for thinking about me , and just for you , I will say its bollocks , obviously somebody ( DC maybe ?? ) has had a word in Mr. Dungeys shell like and made him aware he didn,t come across very well for a person with his standing !

This so called clarification is just as strange as his original comment really , as he was very clear when he said he had considered the GP,s until he saw what happened to RV , what does that mean exactly , as he still has not said ??

Did it mean it was because RV got injured ? , well I doubt that , as plenty of riders get injured in the AMA also , so I can only assume he meant it was because RV struggled , so he thinks he would struggle also !!

He also has not said anything about his track comments , and lets just be honest here for one moment , for a rider like Dungey to come out and say " a hard pack track is not really racing " , well I just don't know what to say about that , only its bollocks . That really is a strange thing for Dungey to say . The AMA has had its fair share of hard pack over the years :

8/26/2015 2:28pm
jeffro503 wrote:
What do you mean ol' chum? :laugh: I'm sure him and old Phil-me-crakin' will be here shortly to explain what Dungey " really " said. It's...
What do you mean ol' chum? Laughing I'm sure him and old Phil-me-crakin' will be here shortly to explain what Dungey " really " said. It's their sole purpose. And then go off on some tangent about how Geoff is completely right about everything. They can't stand anything American , and yet they hang out on an American MX forum letting everyone know , day in and day out.
jerkfro , my old chum , here you go again , you just cannot help yourself can you ?

Despite you telling me that you are not anti euro and are the most neutral poster on here , you again post utter shit .

Go on , I will play with you for a while , please quote your evidence to support your view that I cannot stand anything American .
jeffro503
8/26/2015 2:32pm
GrapeApe wrote:
Our ole' chum Jose Juan Carlos Espana should be along soon to call bollocks
Evening Mr Ape , thank you for thinking about me , and just for you , I will say its bollocks , obviously somebody ( DC...
Evening Mr Ape , thank you for thinking about me , and just for you , I will say its bollocks , obviously somebody ( DC maybe ?? ) has had a word in Mr. Dungeys shell like and made him aware he didn,t come across very well for a person with his standing !

This so called clarification is just as strange as his original comment really , as he was very clear when he said he had considered the GP,s until he saw what happened to RV , what does that mean exactly , as he still has not said ??

Did it mean it was because RV got injured ? , well I doubt that , as plenty of riders get injured in the AMA also , so I can only assume he meant it was because RV struggled , so he thinks he would struggle also !!

He also has not said anything about his track comments , and lets just be honest here for one moment , for a rider like Dungey to come out and say " a hard pack track is not really racing " , well I just don't know what to say about that , only its bollocks . That really is a strange thing for Dungey to say . The AMA has had its fair share of hard pack over the years :

Have i asked you yet to go chow down on a big fat weiner? If not , please go now. Your boyfriend will thank you for it.
8/26/2015 2:33pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2015 2:33pm
peelout wrote:

The cheerleaders that used his words to bash the GP's certainly gave a big fuck. 'he knows this shit better then you vitards'
jeffro503
8/26/2015 2:37pm
jeffro503 wrote:
What do you mean ol' chum? :laugh: I'm sure him and old Phil-me-crakin' will be here shortly to explain what Dungey " really " said. It's...
What do you mean ol' chum? Laughing I'm sure him and old Phil-me-crakin' will be here shortly to explain what Dungey " really " said. It's their sole purpose. And then go off on some tangent about how Geoff is completely right about everything. They can't stand anything American , and yet they hang out on an American MX forum letting everyone know , day in and day out.
jerkfro , my old chum , here you go again , you just cannot help yourself can you ? Despite you telling me that you are...
jerkfro , my old chum , here you go again , you just cannot help yourself can you ?

Despite you telling me that you are not anti euro and are the most neutral poster on here , you again post utter shit .

Go on , I will play with you for a while , please quote your evidence to support your view that I cannot stand anything American .
You already done? You're a pro at this shit buddy.
8/26/2015 2:48pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Have i asked you yet to go chow down on a big fat weiner? If not , please go now. Your boyfriend will thank you for...
Have i asked you yet to go chow down on a big fat weiner? If not , please go now. Your boyfriend will thank you for it.
Well good evening to you jerkfro , glad to have your company ,

As usual though , instead of answering my questions , you have just resorted to a few more insults , but that's just a bit more of your posting style , that right ?

Go on tell me again that " I'm not here to act superior to anyone , I just want to bench race and keep the conversations as civil as possible "

Ha Ha , chow a big fat weiner , that's a cracker jerkfro , almost as good as "Go eat a big ol' dick ...chap"

How did you know I was gay , by the way ? well they do say "it takes one to know one"

Post a reply to: Dungey Clarifies GP Comments

The Latest