Dungey...

TDeath21
3/22/2014 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2014 7:02am
I'll just cut to the chase. What the hell was that? He has a perfect opportunity to gain lots of points on Villopoto and instead he just cruises around and gets third. You'd think he'd smell blood in the water after the start he had and make it happen. It just seemed like this was his opportunity and he settled for third. Maybe he was pushing and couldn't make it happen. Who knows? It's just frustrating to constantly see him have opportunities for greatness and leave it on the table.
|
3/22/2014 8:20pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2014 8:23pm
TDeath21 wrote:
I'll just cut to the chase. What the hell was that? He has a perfect opportunity to gain lots of points on Villopoto and instead he...
I'll just cut to the chase. What the hell was that? He has a perfect opportunity to gain lots of points on Villopoto and instead he just cruises around and gets third. You'd think he'd smell blood in the water after the start he had and make it happen. It just seemed like this was his opportunity and he settled for third. Maybe he was pushing and couldn't make it happen. Who knows? It's just frustrating to constantly see him have opportunities for greatness and leave it on the table.
He got third place dumbass (before you edit), no one was beating bubba tonight and barcia was barley in front of him at the finish. Ktms both looked like shit too especially in the heat race at least they got them a bit sorted out for the main
struth
3/22/2014 8:20pm
THink RD looks a little frustrated himself. Needs a new ride..yellow
Spartacus
3/22/2014 8:22pm
"Inspired" doesn't describe his riding.

The Shop

Corey_Tallent
3/22/2014 8:23pm
I am trying to understand something. Hasnt it been said that Dungey is running some kind of shock/rear suspension that is different than everyone else? An air shock or something? I am not a techie so I know ill catch some flack for this, but it just looks like he is so uncomfortable going through whoops now. I just watched A1 from 2010 again and he blitzed whoops like they werent there on that Suzuki. Is he running a different rear suspension than everyone else because it seems even the privateers like Goerke and Peick had Dungey's number in the whoops tonight.
hartebreak
Fantasy
246th
3/22/2014 8:23pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2014 8:23pm
struth wrote:
THink RD looks a little frustrated himself. Needs a new ride..yellow
The collective wheels fell off the orange guys tonight for sure. RD bleh, Kenny faded, Short 1st time out of top 10, HotSauce wadded up, and Goerke had a nice quiet 10th
Racer111
3/22/2014 8:24pm
What the hell was what? It's the same Dungey we see week in and week out year after year. Consistent top 4 speed and finish. Some of you all want him to be RC, MC, RV, CR, or JS7, but he doesn't have it. He is just consistent and top 5 speed. Every once in a while a track suits him and he podiums. Leaving Suzuki didn't help him either. That KTM of his isn't a bad bike, but it isn't as nice as his Suzuki was/is now.
PRM31
3/22/2014 8:24pm
Well, he finished 3rd, not 4th. But, I do agree that he does not have the extra gear that RV and JS have. He is consistent, but I don't see him winning a title. He may win one but only if others take themselves out.
3/22/2014 8:25pm
PRM31 wrote:
Well, he finished 3rd, not 4th. But, I do agree that he does not have the extra gear that RV and JS have. He is consistent...
Well, he finished 3rd, not 4th. But, I do agree that he does not have the extra gear that RV and JS have. He is consistent, but I don't see him winning a title. He may win one but only if others take themselves out.
Kinda like every one did this year for RV right? hypocrisy at its best
hartebreak
Fantasy
246th
3/22/2014 8:26pm
I am trying to understand something. Hasnt it been said that Dungey is running some kind of shock/rear suspension that is different than everyone else? An...
I am trying to understand something. Hasnt it been said that Dungey is running some kind of shock/rear suspension that is different than everyone else? An air shock or something? I am not a techie so I know ill catch some flack for this, but it just looks like he is so uncomfortable going through whoops now. I just watched A1 from 2010 again and he blitzed whoops like they werent there on that Suzuki. Is he running a different rear suspension than everyone else because it seems even the privateers like Goerke and Peick had Dungey's number in the whoops tonight.
Dungey has never looked "great" on the pumpkin. Yes he hauls ass, but to me his body language is one of a defensive posture. It seems like he is unsure of what the bike is going to do and positions himself to re-act to what the bike does. Pilots refer to this as being "behind the airplane", and that's how I would describe Dungey.
TDeath21
3/22/2014 8:27pm
TDeath21 wrote:
I'll just cut to the chase. What the hell was that? He has a perfect opportunity to gain lots of points on Villopoto and instead he...
He got third place dumbass (before you edit), no one was beating bubba tonight and barcia was barley in front of him at the finish. Ktms...
He got third place dumbass (before you edit), no one was beating bubba tonight and barcia was barley in front of him at the finish. Ktms both looked like shit too especially in the heat race at least they got them a bit sorted out for the main
Here let me edit that for you. Thank you for contributing without calling me a dumb ass. I appreciate it.
pilotdude
3/22/2014 8:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2014 8:32pm
Gets 3rd behind Barcia's best ride of the year and one for the ages by Stewart. I think some of you guys are a little bit nuts sometimes.
3/22/2014 8:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2014 8:44pm
TDeath21 wrote:
He got third place dumbass (before you edit), no one was beating bubba tonight and barcia was barley in front of him at the finish. Ktms...
TDeath21 wrote:
Here let me edit that for you. Thank you for contributing without calling me a dumb ass. I appreciate it.
You shouldn't make comments on a race if you're not sober enough to even know what place the guy you are talking shit about finished. Genius
TDeath21
3/22/2014 8:37pm
TDeath21 wrote:
You shouldn't make comments on a race if you're not sober enough to even know what place the guy you are talking shit about finished. Genius
You shouldn't make comments if you're not smart enough to know proper grammar. Dumb ass. I don't think I'm talking shit at all. Stating facts though. I've always been a Dungey fan.
3/22/2014 8:48pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2014 8:49pm
TDeath21 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
You shouldn't make comments if you're not smart enough to know proper grammar. Dumb ass. I don't think I'm talking shit at all. Stating facts though...
You shouldn't make comments if you're not smart enough to know proper grammar. Dumb ass. I don't think I'm talking shit at all. Stating facts though. I've always been a Dungey fan.
You didn't state any facts, It was all your opinion which i think has no credence. The only fact you could have had was wrong because you thought Dungey finished fourth until you were told he was third and edited your OP. Your a dungey fan but didn't even know were he finished, what the fuck were you watching genius? At least you spotted my grammar mistake, I edited it for you princess
Grizz
3/22/2014 8:50pm
"Just cruises around"

Did it ever occur to you that he IS trying his hardest?
TDeath21
3/22/2014 9:04pm
Grizz wrote:
"Just cruises around"

Did it ever occur to you that he IS trying his hardest?
True. He might be trying his hardest. He probably is. I guess what I'm really trying to say is he doesn't have that extra gear when the opportunity is there, hence the blood in the water statement. It's like he's destined to be a second place guy. Now Villopoto ended up finishing 6th, which was way better than anyone probably thought, so it didn't make as much of a difference as it could have. Maybe it is the KTM? I don't know for sure. The MXoN is still fresh in everyone's mind where a similar situation occurred.
TDeath21
3/22/2014 9:06pm
TDeath21 wrote:
You shouldn't make comments if you're not smart enough to know proper grammar. Dumb ass. I don't think I'm talking shit at all. Stating facts though...
You didn't state any facts, It was all your opinion which i think has no credence. The only fact you could have had was wrong because...
You didn't state any facts, It was all your opinion which i think has no credence. The only fact you could have had was wrong because you thought Dungey finished fourth until you were told he was third and edited your OP. Your a dungey fan but didn't even know were he finished, what the fuck were you watching genius? At least you spotted my grammar mistake, I edited it for you princess
Feint
3/22/2014 9:15pm
Racer111 wrote:
What the hell was what? It's the same Dungey we see week in and week out year after year. Consistent top 4 speed and finish. Some...
What the hell was what? It's the same Dungey we see week in and week out year after year. Consistent top 4 speed and finish. Some of you all want him to be RC, MC, RV, CR, or JS7, but he doesn't have it. He is just consistent and top 5 speed. Every once in a while a track suits him and he podiums. Leaving Suzuki didn't help him either. That KTM of his isn't a bad bike, but it isn't as nice as his Suzuki was/is now.
Every once in a while he podiums? He has the most podiums of anyone this season. The only time he has had a season with less than 10 podium finishes was 2012. He had 9 despite missing 5 races.
3/22/2014 9:23pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2014 9:24pm
Racer111 wrote:
What the hell was what? It's the same Dungey we see week in and week out year after year. Consistent top 4 speed and finish. Some...
Feint wrote:
Every once in a while he podiums? He has the most podiums of anyone this season. The only time he has had a season with less...
Every once in a while he podiums? He has the most podiums of anyone this season. The only time he has had a season with less than 10 podium finishes was 2012. He had 9 despite missing 5 races.
Some people see what they want to see I guess, or are watching a parallel universe sx series. Dungey is the only guy to win titles since he has moved up to 450s other then RV. But he (rd) sucks, yeah...
burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
3/22/2014 9:44pm
I don't think it was the KTMs. Both Barcia and Roczen had trouble with the track. Pretty much everyone did, but James.
stewie94
3/22/2014 10:24pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2014 10:26pm
i want to see him back on the suzuki.............. i said this in 2012
edit: dungey got 3rd , made up some points , he did good! couldve did better but he did good.
malachi177
3/22/2014 10:44pm
Yep, rode like crap and still got a podium..Whistling He sucks.
rutsmash
3/22/2014 11:38pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2014 11:42pm
Racer111 wrote:
"That KTM of his isn't a bad bike, but it isn't as nice as his Suzuki was/is now"

How the F do you know? Do you smoke meth?
3/22/2014 11:54pm
Racer111 wrote:
rutsmash wrote:
"That KTM of his isn't a bad bike, but it isn't as nice as his Suzuki was/is now" How the F do you know? Do you...
"That KTM of his isn't a bad bike, but it isn't as nice as his Suzuki was/is now"

Watch out mates we got a self conscious meth smoker here in rutsmash!
3/22/2014 11:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/23/2014 2:00am
Face it, Dungey is just a 3rd place rider this season in Supercross. Typically your 3rd place rider will win a race, maybe come in second a few times, and come in 4th or 5th every once in a while but typically 3rd place is where he is. He can't make a charge on anybody and make a pass when dealing with whomever is in 1rst or 2nd. I don't think it's the bike completely but there is something about the bike that appears to hold in back in whoops and cornering.
stewie94
3/23/2014 12:24am
Face it, Dungey is just a 3rd place rider this season in Supercross. Typically your 3rd place rider will win a race, maybe come in second...
Face it, Dungey is just a 3rd place rider this season in Supercross. Typically your 3rd place rider will win a race, maybe come in second a few times, and come in 4th or 5th every once in a while but typically 3rd place is where he is. He can't make a charge on anybody and make a pass when dealing with whomever is in 1rst or 2nd. I don't think it's the bike completely but there is something about the bike that appears to hold in back in whoops and cornering.
seriously??? ................................................................ the stuff you people say on these forums
rutsmash
3/23/2014 12:27am
Racer111 wrote:
rutsmash wrote:
"That KTM of his isn't a bad bike, but it isn't as nice as his Suzuki was/is now" How the F do you know? Do you...

Watch out mates we got a self conscious meth smoker here in rutsmash!
ha, you would know.
3/23/2014 12:39am
Face it, Dungey is just a 3rd place rider this season in Supercross. Typically your 3rd place rider will win a race, maybe come in second...
stewie94 wrote:
seriously??? ................................................................ the stuff you people say on these forums
Until Dungey starts rag-dolling himself "pushing" I guess he is just a 3rd place rider... Never seen such disrespect or underestimation of a Champion in my years. Still don't understand were it comes from though, not that i care.

Post a reply to: Dungey...

The Latest