Dunge took Stewart out

64 hardtop
2/1/2014 10:27pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2014 8:24am
Notice it was the only replay they didn't show.

Carma got him he didn't even finish the race,
|
ridge
2/1/2014 10:30pm
Were you there or did you hear if that's what happened? It's what I think happened but don't know for sure.
erikcrvjl
2/1/2014 10:33pm
64 hardtop wrote:
Notice it was the only replay they didn't show.

Carma got him he didn't even finish the race,
What in the hell is Carma? I googled it but nothing came up.

Do you really think that Feld and the broadcasting crew would try and "cover up" something like that? Good god so many idiots on this site.
kongols
2/1/2014 10:34pm
Racer X ‏@racerxonline 20m
Angry Dunge down! Slid out after whoops. Barcia to 4th. Lap earlier DUngey knocked Stewart down. Dungey's clutch lever is broken
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
3920th
2/1/2014 10:36pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2014 10:37pm
They showed the replay of him going down at the end of the whoops... When did he take Stewie out? Rubbing is racing

The Shop

64 hardtop
2/1/2014 10:49pm
They showed the replay of him going down at the end of the whoops... When did he take Stewie out? Rubbing is racing
Hello, they didn't show it on TV. The only crash they didnt' replay, why?

They showed ever other crash but the one Dungey did to stewart.

I have no answer, but it did happen.
Fat Fingers
2/1/2014 10:57pm
Dunge had better results when he was the nice guy. Make it stop... Someone tell Roger he got it wrong.
level
2/1/2014 11:08pm
I liked the old Dungey. I think he buckled to the pressure to become more aggressive but now he's just taking everybody out. He just needs to be himself and quit listening to everyone.
bandwagon
2/1/2014 11:18pm
The old Dungey wouldn't have been moving forward in that race, or not as quickly at least. And he didn't crash banging bars, he got squirrely in the whoops by himself. I don't argue his results were better, however, he needs to be aggressive to be in this championship now more than ever
dantheman
2/1/2014 11:22pm
Pictures, video... or it didn't happen Tongue
kongols
2/1/2014 11:24pm
James didn't look comfortable at all in the main. Looked like he was trying to take what he could get and not force the issue, but Dungey said nah, not on my watch.
SoCalMX70
2/1/2014 11:27pm
Dungey is gonna be getting a lot back to him by the 2nd half of the series if he keeps this up...
64 hardtop
2/1/2014 11:27pm
dantheman wrote:
Pictures, video... or it didn't happen :P
Pictures, video... or it didn't happen Tongue
Between me and you kid, i don't think James even went down.

His bike just shut off. He Spent 10 seconds kicking it over but due to the contract feld has with the yellow team they cannot show footage of their bikes being stalled out during a race.
radialone
2/1/2014 11:27pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2014 11:28pm
Was at the race. Dunge ran it in on Stew before that triple-quad rhythm lane. He came in and faded wide to take the line away but ended up kinda locking up with him a bit and James went down. They also missed the little exchange Dungey and Barcia had immediately after that. It was like Barcia saw Dungey get his hands dirty and said "alright, game on".
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
3920th
2/1/2014 11:29pm
64 hardtop wrote:
Hello, they didn't show it on TV. The only crash they didnt' replay, why? They showed ever other crash but the one Dungey did to stewart...
Hello, they didn't show it on TV. The only crash they didnt' replay, why?

They showed ever other crash but the one Dungey did to stewart.

I have no answer, but it did happen.
Uh hello, Maybe it wasn't anything notable enough to show on replay. People go down all the time when they get passed in corners. Nothing new here. To much good racing going on to replay stuff not worth watching. At least they showed Stewie getting up?
cz2crf2wc
2/1/2014 11:30pm
Stewart opened the inside to set up the triple quad and Dungey cut inside Stewart and nocked him down it was a good aggressive move.
dantheman
2/1/2014 11:30pm
radialone wrote:
Was at the race. Dunge ran it in on Stew before that triple-quad rhythm lane. He came in and faded wide to take the line away...
Was at the race. Dunge ran it in on Stew before that triple-quad rhythm lane. He came in and faded wide to take the line away but ended up kinda locking up with him a bit and James went down. They also missed the little exchange Dungey and Barcia had immediately after that. It was like Barcia saw Dungey get his hands dirty and said "alright, game on".
Oh no, now you did it... we have a second shooter(psst, incident)! FOK, 20 pager for realzzz

So everyone got what they wanted, an aggressive Dungey! Happy now?
64 hardtop
2/1/2014 11:32pm
radialone wrote:
Was at the race. Dunge ran it in on Stew before that triple-quad rhythm lane. He came in and faded wide to take the line away...
dantheman wrote:
Oh no, now you did it... we have a second shooter(psst, incident)! FOK, 20 pager for realzzz So everyone got what they wanted, an aggressive Dungey...
Oh no, now you did it... we have a second shooter(psst, incident)! FOK, 20 pager for realzzz

So everyone got what they wanted, an aggressive Dungey! Happy now?
I'm starting to like the way you postWoohoo
C.Worthy
2/1/2014 11:35pm
radialone wrote:
Yep I was there and that's what happened. The Dunge really put it on stew in that corner. Both stewart boys won their heats and both fell in the same corner in the main. Barcia really got revved up after he saw the stew take out. I thought I was the only one that noticed that.
dantheman
2/1/2014 11:36pm
64 hardtop wrote:
I'm starting to like the way you postWoohoo
It's a great season and peeps here give you soo much material to work with, but hey... Thanks Wink

I started to "spin" your theory of James not even going down but... radialone was an "eye witness" account!!!
Still no pictures though, hrmmmm
BobPA
2/1/2014 11:41pm
level wrote:
I liked the old Dungey. I think he buckled to the pressure to become more aggressive but now he's just taking everybody out. He just needs...
I liked the old Dungey. I think he buckled to the pressure to become more aggressive but now he's just taking everybody out. He just needs to be himself and quit listening to everyone.
I don't know, this new found aggressiveness is making him ride better. He looks more confident than early rounds,
yzjs7
2/1/2014 11:45pm
I was wondering what happened. I'm glad he didn't go down on his own. Dang Dungey is the new bam bam,it's clearly not working for him either. Karma got Dungey back,whoops the Dungey killer.
dantheman
2/1/2014 11:47pm
level wrote:
I liked the old Dungey. I think he buckled to the pressure to become more aggressive but now he's just taking everybody out. He just needs...
BobPA wrote:
I don't know, this new found aggressiveness is making him ride better. He looks more confident than early rounds,
He has a few bugs to work out but he passes with more swiftness that's for sure. Seen it in heat races.
enketchum
2/2/2014 12:19am
We saw it in stadium. It was notable, for sure.... They never played a replay in stadium, either. I'm guessing guessing they didn't get a shot of it. It was harder then when Malcolm took out Anderson in the 250 main
IceMan446
2/2/2014 12:42am
enketchum wrote:
We saw it in stadium. It was notable, for sure.... They never played a replay in stadium, either. I'm guessing guessing they didn't get a shot...
We saw it in stadium. It was notable, for sure.... They never played a replay in stadium, either. I'm guessing guessing they didn't get a shot of it. It was harder then when Malcolm took out Anderson in the 250 main
But yet, everyone is saying it was a good clean move by Dungey????

I get it now.

Dungey got hit with karma.

And that POS KTM failed him again.
enketchum
2/2/2014 12:45am
It was no clean move. Was it not on the broadcast?
hjonesi
2/2/2014 12:46am
enketchum wrote:
We saw it in stadium. It was notable, for sure.... They never played a replay in stadium, either. I'm guessing guessing they didn't get a shot...
This. I was there. He came in hot. full body weight damn near t-boned him.
IceMan446
2/2/2014 12:48am
enketchum wrote:
It was no clean move. Was it not on the broadcast?
Read some of the comments above.

Mookie and Anderson were going for the same real estate.

Dungey just simple wanted to take James out. It worked.

Two different moves. Completely.

Post a reply to: Dunge took Stewart out

The Latest