Dunge VS Tomac

YZfan1230
What's everyone's thoughts? I feel this is gonna get interesting by Vegas if Tomac keeps riding the way he is. I'm really hoping to see a new champ to make things a little more fresh. Also, what does everyone thing on Dunge's situation, does he have much of a cushion? Does he have it all under control?
|
TXDirt
3/23/2017 6:55am
What's going on between them? I hadn't heard anything. What's Dunge been up to? Tomac still has hurt shoulder I think.
YZfan1230
3/23/2017 6:56am
TXDirt wrote:
What's going on between them? I hadn't heard anything. What's Dunge been up to? Tomac still has hurt shoulder I think.
Points chase? C'mon man get with the times lol
TXDirt
3/23/2017 6:57am
TXDirt wrote:
YZfan1230 wrote:
Did they start the chase already? I thought that was only an idea. What round did it get reset on?
Brapp
3/23/2017 6:59am
Eli will crash out and the diesel will win another title

The Shop

MotoMalyDad
3/23/2017 7:00am
TXDirt wrote:
YZfan1230 wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
Did they start the chase already? I thought that was only an idea. What round did it get reset on?
Sarcasm alert sarcasm alert
sam hain
Dungey is a head case, between not being able to catch Eli and he hasn't been the same since Ken went down. I think reality of what can really happen in our sport is getting to Ryan. Ken mentioned in his at home video with Weege Ryan contacts him often to check on him. I think Ryan knows the pace it would require of him to catch Eli and he's scared to run it. He's caught in a catch 22, either risk injury to win or lose the title. 12pts aren't going to last much longer with 6 rounds to go. Marvin is faster than Ryan at this point.
kkawboy14
Dungey and Tomac will crash each other out 2 races in a row and MooseCan will win
JW381
3/23/2017 7:06am
TXDirt wrote:
YZfan1230 wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
Doesn't matter, Roczen is gonna smoke em both. That RCH bike is dialed. He'll be out front by the Miami round.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
3/23/2017 7:07am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2017 7:08am
Brapp wrote:
Eli will crash out and the diesel will win another title
I suspect this comming as well. Just like a tip over ending with a bad result, no injuries though.
kaptkaos
3/23/2017 7:12am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Dungey and Tomac will crash each other out 2 races in a row and MooseCan will win
If that happens we need to bomb France and send back the Statue.

If Moosecan ever wins a title, I will put my boot through the TV. I can imagine his interview now....no thanks.

Dungey will somehow win this title in the closest points race in recent years.

He will either win another race, or Tomac will crash out or have a mechanical.

Tomac will dominate outdoors and win the Nats title.
SEE ARE125
3/23/2017 7:14am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2017 7:15am
YZfan1230 wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
JW381 wrote:
Doesn't matter, Roczen is gonna smoke em both. That RCH bike is dialed. He'll be out front by the Miami round.
I dunno guys, Villopoto looks to have his KXF on rails. If Dungey misses the joker lane in one of the next 6 rounds, this could get interesting.
TXDirt
3/23/2017 7:24am
TXDirt wrote:
JW381 wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I dunno guys, Villopoto looks to have his KXF on rails. If Dungey misses the joker lane in one of the next 6 rounds, this could...
I dunno guys, Villopoto looks to have his KXF on rails. If Dungey misses the joker lane in one of the next 6 rounds, this could get interesting.
Heard RV has a deal to go to the GP's next year. That would be awesome cause he would kill all of the GP riders.
YZfan1230
3/23/2017 7:27am
JW381 wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I dunno guys, Villopoto looks to have his KXF on rails. If Dungey misses the joker lane in one of the next 6 rounds, this could...
TXDirt wrote:
Heard RV has a deal to go to the GP's next year. That would be awesome cause he would kill all of the GP riders.
And Stew crashed out... AGAIN! What a shame! Man he has a alot of talent. Villo got another title!
yz133rider
3/23/2017 7:32am
kaptkaos wrote:
If that happens we need to bomb France and send back the Statue. If Moosecan ever wins a title, I will put my boot through the...

If Moosecan ever wins a title, I will put my boot through the TV. I can imagine his interview now....no thanks.

Are you serious? He seems like one of the most genuinely happy guys and nicest in the sport. if he wants to ramble and thank everyone because he's excited, let him. Also his English is a lot better than your French I'm betting, so he gets a pass there also.
Crush
3/23/2017 7:33am
Eli has now matched his best ever string of SX performances.

To win this title he basically has to double his best ever string of performances without fault.

I think Dungey brings it home, but the soft dirt is helping Eli.
kaptkaos
3/23/2017 7:49am
kaptkaos wrote:
If that happens we need to bomb France and send back the Statue. If Moosecan ever wins a title, I will put my boot through the...

yz133rider wrote:
Are you serious? He seems like one of the most genuinely happy guys and nicest in the sport. if he wants to ramble and thank everyone...
Are you serious? He seems like one of the most genuinely happy guys and nicest in the sport. if he wants to ramble and thank everyone because he's excited, let him. Also his English is a lot better than your French I'm betting, so he gets a pass there also.
Yes, I am serious. I never said anything about his English being bad, and I don't need to speak French, France has been irrelevant for most of my life. I am bi-lingual, I know fluent Spanish and English, but I dont see how that matters.

I am American, this is AMERICA, I root for American racers. I want every racer that comes here to try to take our titles to go home with an ass-kicking and lick their wounds, and tell everyone not to go to America. If they want to come here, let them bring their own teams and sponsors, I want our American racers to ride for our American teams.

And yeah Marvin is a nice guy, I wish him no harm, I just dont want him on our podiums, and I have issues with a grown ass man that cannot leave his wife home for a second. Thats just me, you dont have to agree.

Either way, I will bet any amount of money he DOES NOT WIN THE SX TITLE this year. Thats what started this.
peelout
3/23/2017 8:18am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2017 8:20am
kkawboy14 wrote:
kaptkaos wrote:

your an moran

sweet quad bro

https://youtu.be/MxVdU2eVYSg?ecver=1
TXDirt
3/23/2017 8:22am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
YZfan1230 wrote:
And Stew crashed out... AGAIN! What a shame! Man he has a alot of talent. Villo got another title!
I've been really impressed with Canard. He's riding within his means finally and not taking any chances. Been consistently on the podium. If it's not there then he doesn't push it all all. Just takes what the track gives him. First time he has been injury free for so long. Look out for outdoors!
kaptkaos
3/23/2017 8:33am
kkawboy14 wrote:
kaptkaos wrote:

peelout wrote:
your an moran

sweet quad bro

https://youtu.be/MxVdU2eVYSg?ecver=1
Not taking your bait Peely!
3/23/2017 8:35am
kaptkaos wrote:

Bomb France? They know their place. Barcia went over there and showed them in person how badass our American riders are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRM7YCVlykU
pmshortt2
3/23/2017 8:36am
kkawboy14 wrote:
kaptkaos wrote:

If moosecan wins....oh god. Like you said send the statue back lmao Grinning
kaptkaos
3/23/2017 8:48am
Do we even need anything from France?

Marvin is a nice guy, seriously. But I root for my home team. Everytime he tries to pass Dungey, I am worried he will cross jump him and take him out and that would be very very bad....

Look team orders happen in F1, So it would be acceptable for MM to help RD win the title, especially since MM is NOT GOING TO WIN A 450 TITLE IN THE USA!
davistld01
3/23/2017 9:12am
Heck, it really depends on starts for both of them.

And, although I'm sure not wishing any harm on Eli...he has a history of pushing over the edge when the pressure of "having to win" is on him, and crashing. Hope that doesn't happen, but history is a funny thing. It tends to repeat itself.

I think you'll see a faster & more aggressive Ryan Dungey this weekend...and he'll at least give Tomac something to beat, not just run away from.
Acidreamer
3/23/2017 9:19am
davistld01 wrote:
Heck, it really depends on starts for both of them. And, although I'm sure not wishing any harm on Eli...he has a history of pushing over...
Heck, it really depends on starts for both of them.

And, although I'm sure not wishing any harm on Eli...he has a history of pushing over the edge when the pressure of "having to win" is on him, and crashing. Hope that doesn't happen, but history is a funny thing. It tends to repeat itself.

I think you'll see a faster & more aggressive Ryan Dungey this weekend...and he'll at least give Tomac something to beat, not just run away from.
Eli knows when to hang back. He put on a gap at indy, fell back to relax, then once marvin started gaining, he gapped again. Did the same thing to martin in daytona. Tomac finally has some confidence in his head. Sx, outdoors, mxdn, mec for eli. Hes way out front
ti473
3/23/2017 9:22am
kaptkaos wrote:

yz133rider wrote:
Are you serious? He seems like one of the most genuinely happy guys and nicest in the sport. if he wants to ramble and thank everyone...
kaptkaos wrote:
Yes, I am serious. I never said anything about his English being bad, and I don't need to speak French, France has been irrelevant for most...
Yes, I am serious. I never said anything about his English being bad, and I don't need to speak French, France has been irrelevant for most of my life. I am bi-lingual, I know fluent Spanish and English, but I dont see how that matters.

I am American, this is AMERICA, I root for American racers. I want every racer that comes here to try to take our titles to go home with an ass-kicking and lick their wounds, and tell everyone not to go to America. If they want to come here, let them bring their own teams and sponsors, I want our American racers to ride for our American teams.

And yeah Marvin is a nice guy, I wish him no harm, I just dont want him on our podiums, and I have issues with a grown ass man that cannot leave his wife home for a second. Thats just me, you dont have to agree.

Either way, I will bet any amount of money he DOES NOT WIN THE SX TITLE this year. Thats what started this.

Post a reply to: Dunge VS Tomac

The Latest