7/31/2009 8:10pm
Lazy-boy backflip was cool as hell.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
7/31/2009 8:11pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2009 8:13pm
Way to many crashes...
Not enough stuff landed.
As for Murray ...three strikes your out.
TP was fun to watch.
However, with age I guess Travis has gotten wiser and decided not to make a second attempt.
ky_savage
Fantasy
581st
7/31/2009 8:11pm
I'm bored with the X Games so far.
JB 19
7/31/2009 8:12pm
You're crazy if you think that was dull. I saw guys going bigger than anything I have seen.

Big props to those crazy mofos.

The Shop

Lightning78
7/31/2009 8:14pm
It wasn't one of the best years thats for sure...... only a few even landed

Scott Murray and his umteenth double backflip attempt....maybe he'll bring it again next year, still takes balls to try but come on...

The front flip attempt was cool but none of these guys even came back for a second run.... That Paris dude was a idiot to try a front flip in shorts and a t-shirt maybe if he had some padding he could've come back for another attempt

I really would've liked to see Pages nail that off axis front flip
asand99
7/31/2009 8:15pm
It wasn't one of the best years thats for sure...... only a few even landed Scott Murray and his umteenth double backflip attempt....maybe he'll bring it...

Scott Murray and his umteenth double backflip attempt....maybe he'll bring it again next year, still takes balls to try but come on...

The front flip attempt was cool but none of these guys even came back for a second run.... That Paris dude was a idiot to try a front flip in shorts and a t-shirt maybe if he had some padding he could've come back for another attempt

What? Paris was in alpinestars gear. Pages was in a t and shorts.
7/31/2009 8:18pm
The crashfest caused tonight to be a little disappointing. Whats up with Watts 2 nonattempts. Just cant make those guys land that shit no matter how bad ESPN wants them to.
7/31/2009 8:25pm
It wasn't one of the best years thats for sure...... only a few even landed Scott Murray and his umteenth double backflip attempt....maybe he'll bring it...

asand99 wrote:
True. Woulda been pretty il had Pages landed that. Scott murray I think puts on a big sob show to the point its acting. Swearing at guys trying to tell him good try? Pretty unimpressive.
Stephon
7/31/2009 8:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:15am
The freestyle stuff just doesn't do it for me. It's seems to be so much about the danger rather than the competition. Kinda takes the excitement away for me.

It's amazing how the two sports, MX/SX & FMX, are so closely related, but not at all at the same time. I went to a FMX event several years ago in Phoenix and was amazed at just how good the riders are, but I'd rather watch SX many, many times over.

One thing I do like is how a lot of the riders make those cool Josh Grant faces at the camera...yeah, that part is the coolest...and the gang signs.
Lightning78
7/31/2009 8:29pm

asand99 wrote:
Oh my bad....I got it mixed up

Pages could've taken a nasty footpeg to the mid body w/o any gear on....not a good idea
7/31/2009 8:31pm
Stephon wrote:
The freestyle stuff just doesn't do it for me. It's seems to be so much about the danger rather than the competition. Kinda takes the excitement...
The freestyle stuff just doesn't do it for me. It's seems to be so much about the danger rather than the competition. Kinda takes the excitement away for me.

It's amazing how the two sports, MX/SX & FMX, are so closely related, but not at all at the same time. I went to a FMX event several years ago in Phoenix and was amazed at just how good the riders are, but I'd rather watch SX many, many times over.

One thing I do like is how a lot of the riders make those cool Josh Grant faces at the camera...yeah, that part is the coolest...and the gang signs.
x2

Post a reply to: Dull...

The Latest