Drug testing & I V"s

JD#2
Edited Date/Time 8/8/2014 2:24pm
I think still sport needs to be very careful about this..This sport that I love is looking for TV relevance and need all the stars it can bring to to the telecast. Injuries alone that its toll on the big name list of riders already. This sport is not trying protect Baby Roth's home run record. Now they already have to race with only 1 hour in between moto's for TV reasons. We want to make potential advertisers feel confident about spending money and getting a return on the advertising dollars.Dot sure what the answer is. The hard core fan will watch no matter what, but TV needs more then just the hard core fan the thrive...No Tiger Wood..people don't watch..I love this sport and I want to see it move forward.....
|
Regis
Fantasy
340th
8/8/2014 8:33am Edited Date/Time 8/8/2014 8:38am
What he said below.
Cygnus
8/8/2014 8:34am
More dumbing down of vital.
IWreckALot
8/8/2014 9:44am
He's from PCP Land Texas.

Seriously, WTF is going on today? Seems like a free for all more than usual. . . I think it's hilarious but normally GuyB is in click city by now. Maybe he's traveling.

The Shop

edgo897
8/8/2014 11:35am
Dale Jr with JGR at A1. Stamp it!
TDeath21
8/8/2014 12:01pm
So in a nutshell you're saying riders should be allowed to cheat in order for the sport to grow?
Ing
8/8/2014 12:09pm
I'm over trying to attract non-moto people to watch our sport. Where has it gotten us. Before long they will be showing the broadcast on obscure channels, or worse yet, 3 different networks. WTF are they trying to do? Seems the purse now is about equal to what they were getting 10yrs. ago. Probably worse when inflation is figured in.
Zracer
8/8/2014 12:10pm
Yep thats what alot of guys want. The sport will die if they dont allow cheating . Thats what these brainiacs think.
Old-Man
8/8/2014 1:46pm
hillbilly wrote:
I like to wake and bake on Sunday's
I get arm pump

8/8/2014 2:24pm
It kills me to think of motocrosser's cheating at any level. MX is the toughest sport on earth and it's never gotten it's due by the media or public at large ,but us rider's always knew the truth. I've always been a under dog when it came to racing. I ride a 125 cr Honda and I'm 6 foot tall and at my lightest was 170 on my 125, but I never cheated EVER. I got to much pride in myself to be a punk loser by cheating and anyone who does cheat should be punished. I don't care if it's a top pro or a local rider. CHEATING IS CHEATING.

Any pro caught cheating especially a pro factory rider who gets the best of the best to ride on and still cheats by drugs or iv's should lose their license to race for a year for the first offense and banned for life if caught a second time and I don't care who it is or how popular they are. If we let rider's cheat because were afraid it will hurt our viewing mx on tv then we've already lost.

I mean does everything have to workout to a half hour or 1 hour show or maybe 2 hours to be acceptable.. The fact that mx is the toughest sport on earth should get us some recognition and if were still being ignored maybe just maybe it's time for a motorcycle channel that address all forms of racing not just mx. I know I'd want that channel on my tv...

One more thing a motorcycle channel could cover all motorcycle racing and more importantly 2-STROKE RACING, but that just my 2 cent's..... Crazy Rooster125

Post a reply to: Drug testing & I V"s

The Latest