Dreams about Motocross...

Edited Date/Time 8/4/2015 4:09pm
Surely im not the only one who has a recurring dream about Motocross? but not a good one.

I'm ALWAYS at the track and it's like two minutes till gate drop...... can i find my goggles and gloves?? NO!. I have the same dream a lot, it differs to what i can't find (boots/fuel/BIKE) but is always the same sort of dream.
Also i have the dreams that i've been drafted in to the mxdn team last minute, despite having not raced in years locally never mind top line! and im sat there on the gate thinking how i'm gonna have a respectable finish, WONDERING if i'll even beat Israel (no disrespect to them). Then i wake up.

Similar are the dreams where i cannot punch, or cannot run?? in the running dreams i've even tried running backwards hahaha

anyway, please add your mad dreams about moto

|
Spydee
8/4/2015 4:40am
Meth's a hellova drug dude.
KMC440
8/4/2015 5:20am
I did get to a race and no boots... off to Kmart for crappy work boots ... good ole' boot gator days ! !

No one knew. Cool
ocscottie
8/4/2015 5:37am
I have some pretty gnarly moto dreams where i can rail just as fast as anyone, but i cant put my feet down lol and when i get off the bike, i have to sit on the ground.

Same goes for skateboarding.

The Shop

MR. X
8/4/2015 6:09am
I have dreams about riding ,I can always hit the biggest jumps and go as fast as as I want,they always seem so life like too. Those are the dreams you hate waking up from ,and the ones where you're banging a hot chick.
h&m_cycle
8/4/2015 6:12am
I have a recurring dream of standing naked behind a Shetland Pony...Dizzy
Gringoe
8/4/2015 6:22am
Spydee wrote:
Meth's a hellova drug dude.
Seriously,

Some of you must relate to this lol
I do 100%. Can't find my boots or my bike won't start or somehow I can't get my gloves on list goes on haha.

And if for some reason I do get on the track, I usually eat shit so bad that I think I'm dead for a minute then of course you wake up.
themrtoad
8/4/2015 6:30am
Cool subject you bring up. My best rides have for sure been while I was dreaming. I dream I am a lot faster than I have ever been. I'm going insane fast, but not totally unrealistic. My only concern while I do this huge jumps on a very realistic track( imagine overjumping everything 30-50 %) is if my wheel will snap or not.

I always ride a twostroke, favourite weapon of choice seems to be a 125. I have no idea how I reach the speed I do on a 125...I never want to wake up from these dreams.

I'm in total control in these dreams. I think I ride similar to how Herling rides a sandtrack IRL.
kawirider819
8/4/2015 6:34am
Haha x2 on the overjumping. I usually end up floating on some jumps and just keep going. Thst or I'll thow a whip and the back end won come back so I end up doing a 360. Never crashed yet though, my dream self is one tough SOB.
HD1200
8/4/2015 6:36am
h&m_cycle wrote:
Hahaha!! Dude, you should never had told anyone about that!
h&m_cycle
8/4/2015 7:43am
h&m_cycle wrote:
HD1200 wrote:
I told a new guy at work that once, I barely knew his name and it went like this...

"I had a dream last night that I was standing naked behind a Shetland Pony..... What do you think it means?"

I looked him directly in the eyes while saying it... You should of seen the look on his face... He changed the subject...
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
8/4/2015 7:54am
I have something closer to night terrors...

I'm always coming up short and it jolts me awake every time.
I also have a reoccurring one where I hit a tree while riding trails.

Hate it!

Especially after a day of riding. Nightmares all night of crashing...
ocscottie
8/4/2015 7:54am
...i also have a TON of them were im in the pits getting ready for the moto, get to the gate, and then WAKE UP just before the gate drops.....really pisses me off!
dak446
8/4/2015 8:05am
h&m_cycle wrote:
This thread is about dreams, not Friday night at Scottie's place Sick
kkawboy14
8/4/2015 8:19am
I have mostly had nightmares about big crashes over the years.......all of a sudden jurk awake and realize, "hey that was a dream and I didn't crash my brains out? Sweet!"
moore433
8/4/2015 8:25am
h&m_cycle wrote:
HD1200 wrote:
h&m_cycle wrote:
I told a new guy at work that once, I barely knew his name and it went like this... "I had a dream last night that...
I told a new guy at work that once, I barely knew his name and it went like this...

"I had a dream last night that I was standing naked behind a Shetland Pony..... What do you think it means?"

I looked him directly in the eyes while saying it... You should of seen the look on his face... He changed the subject...
H&m, not a dream, but this pregnant lady at work came up and asked me what day care I used for my kids? I looked at her and said "daycare ", why would I need a day care ???
She said " to watch your kids while you work ".
I looked at her and said " what? Your house doesn't have a attic"???

Omg, she always gave me evil eyes after that...lol
MX114
8/4/2015 8:27am
I've had the same one multiple times... Launch a blind jump wide open only to realize your way way too high up and overjump the shit out of it.
peelout
8/4/2015 8:27am Edited Date/Time 8/4/2015 8:32am
my moto dreams i always show up at the track and sign up but my race is on the line and i can't get all my gear on in time and most of my gear is not there and no matter what i do i can't get everything ready in time.

very very few dreams am i ever actually racing, but most of them take place at the races.

i also have a recurring golf dream, it starts out that i'm playing in a big Amateur and playing really well then it starts storming and we have to seek shelter, and when it's dry nobody is playing golf and we're not at the course anymore and i'm usually with my friends doing something.

dreams are weird as fuck.

want to really trip out, drink some "Sleepy Time Tea" just before you go to bed. i've never had more weird and fucked up dreams in my life. i sleep like a baby though.
8/4/2015 8:32am
Surely im not the only one who has a recurring dream about Motocross? but not a good one. I'm ALWAYS at the track and it's like...
Surely im not the only one who has a recurring dream about Motocross? but not a good one.

I'm ALWAYS at the track and it's like two minutes till gate drop...... can i find my goggles and gloves?? NO!. I have the same dream a lot, it differs to what i can't find (boots/fuel/BIKE) but is always the same sort of dream.
Also i have the dreams that i've been drafted in to the mxdn team last minute, despite having not raced in years locally never mind top line! and im sat there on the gate thinking how i'm gonna have a respectable finish, WONDERING if i'll even beat Israel (no disrespect to them). Then i wake up.

Similar are the dreams where i cannot punch, or cannot run?? in the running dreams i've even tried running backwards hahaha

anyway, please add your mad dreams about moto

I have the same ones with hockey. I can't find some of my gear or I can't get it on right. And usually never make the game.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
8/4/2015 8:38am
Riding at Ricky or Chads house quite a few times over the years. So strange but I look forward to them and keep hoping for Stewart's. Lol
JB 19
8/4/2015 8:44am
I raced a pw50 at Pontiac in 88' during intermission. We ran the whole track even going up in the stands. About once a year I have the dream that I'm racing Ricky Johnson and Jeff Ward and everyone....on my pw50. I'm battling with them, but as the laps go on it's like I'm catching on to what's happening and my bike starts slowing down and the jumps get real floaty......I can't get out of the turns....it's like I'm stuck in the mud.

Also I had achilles surgery in June. The moment when they were trying to wake me up I started dreaming that I was jumping the tunnel jump at Kenworthy's and wide open down the front straight over the front double.....then they got me woke up. I was like wtf? Talk about feeling disoriented for a moment.
sende
Fantasy
4429th
8/4/2015 8:44am Edited Date/Time 8/4/2015 8:59am
I've had many and the bike is so slow, that it's like a nightmare, every time. No matter what else happens in the dream the bike is always dead slow. I'm all excited at first but it's disappointing every time.

In one dream, I was on a straight road in a forest and there was one jump in that road. I was on a Suzuki RM 125.. I started to accelerate and suddenly I realized that the Suzuki had turned into Yamaha DT (remember those?). Then it turned into a bicycle and by the time I was going over the jump, there was no bike at all... I was running :D

Never a good dream!! Never, dammit.
moscrop940
8/4/2015 9:06am
If it's not the dream where I am scrambling to find my kneebraces and gas can at mammoth ( same exact dream every time), I have the "falling" dream.

Usually I'm at Lorettas, and I will hit a jump that all the sudden sends me up a good 200 feet up. Once I begin to descend I start screaming bloody murder and the second before impact I wake up....the dream happens 4 or 5 times a month and it scared the shit out of me every single time
Outsider
8/4/2015 9:14am
I have this reoccurring dream that I'm in this weird place called Vitalmx and me and a bunch of cool guys are bullshitting about racing and riding and tracks n shit... and not one guy is a whiny lil bitch!

I always wake up though... WoohooTongue
dak446
8/4/2015 9:22am
I was heading to the races and an excavator scooped up the truck, trailer and all, and dropped it in to a crusher. Then I woke up.
mb
8/4/2015 9:26am
Best/worst dream I had was riding on a perfectly maintained endless golf course, railing sand pits and doubling over grass mounds. At the end of the dream I launch over a large mound and look down to discover that I am falling for what feels like forever. Wake up right before hitting the ground.
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
8/4/2015 9:44am
I always have one where i am riding my ass off to get around someone, and there is always something wrong with the bike, something just not quite right.........frustrates the shit out of me.Laughing
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
8/4/2015 9:49am
I have dreams for mx and bicycles where I can be going way too fast and I still case the jumps no matter what. Then if I dream where I'm punching someone, my fist just hits jello when I contact the person and turns to mush. It's the most frustrating way to wake up ever.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
8/4/2015 9:50am
dak446 wrote:
I was heading to the races and an excavator scooped up the truck, trailer and all, and dropped it in to a crusher. Then I woke...
I was heading to the races and an excavator scooped up the truck, trailer and all, and dropped it in to a crusher. Then I woke up.
This is awesome!
dak446
8/4/2015 9:55am
dak446 wrote:
I was heading to the races and an excavator scooped up the truck, trailer and all, and dropped it in to a crusher. Then I woke...
seth505 wrote:
This is awesome!
It was a weird one. My dogs were in the back of the truck, girlfriend in the cab, and I just watched it happen from some omniscient point of view.

Post a reply to: Dreams about Motocross...

The Latest