Down loaded the MUD FIM Motocross World Championship and...

Danster
Edited Date/Time 6/24/2012 8:11pm
it really sucks!......
Why can't anyone make a game as good as...
Supercross Circuit that was made in the 1990's?
(Just downloaded the demo)
|
Motodave15
6/24/2012 1:02pm
lol.... just get mx simulator.. you will never give two shits about a console mx game ever again.
mx836
6/24/2012 1:57pm
Motodave15 wrote:
lol.... just get mx simulator.. you will never give two shits about a console mx game ever again.
Quoted for truth.
Bronson905
Fantasy
536th
6/24/2012 2:19pm
Motodave15 wrote:
mx836 wrote:
Quoted for truth.
x3.
BESTY #72
6/24/2012 2:28pm
MX games are on a major down slope.. How hard is it to get it right?

Alive.. CBA to go in depth, but basically constant goon riding, with 100x gravitational pull. Stopping you dead after every jump.

MUD.. A game that's 100% reliant on scrubbing and is just plain gay.

A motocross game needs, Reflex style controls, with a forza style shop. Possibly with a PC program you install to create tracks an things and even incorporate logos. That way, regardless as to whether or not genuine AMA tracks are on it, they can be made by someone.

The Shop

Sunhouse
6/24/2012 2:45pm
I tried the demo once and deleted it quickly.
MXMattii
6/24/2012 4:46pm
Motodave15 wrote:
mx836 wrote:
Quoted for truth.
Bronson905 wrote:
x3.
x2000
Danster
6/24/2012 4:57pm
Danster wrote:
it really sucks!......
Why can't anyone make a game as good as...
Supercross Circuit that was made in the 1990's?
(Just downloaded the demo)
Someone asked how I was able to download in the USA (Not available)
Playstation 3 (Haven't done it on my XBOX 360)
Just sign-in as a new user, under UK (United Kingdom).
You can use a fake name and address, Make sure you use another email
address (other then the original sign-in email address)
After your done filling-in your new user information, Go to the
Platstation Store under Demo's (new) click download under....
(MUD FIM Motocross World Championship)
you can play for yourself, and be once again let-down!
The Demo, only lets you play as Antonio Cairoli and or Steven Frossard,
The only track you can race on is Glen Helen (Noth-in like Glen Helen)
Thats it.....
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
6/24/2012 7:07pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Maybe I missed the website but the MX Simulator site is vague in information. I downloaded a version of the game and it looked like Craaaaaap. Yes the game was difficult on the track I had, but I got bored at the bland blah graphics. I know there are better out there, I have seen the clips.
ProMoto
6/24/2012 7:52pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Tiki wrote:
Maybe I missed the website but the MX Simulator site is vague in information. I downloaded a version of the game and it looked like Craaaaaap...
Maybe I missed the website but the MX Simulator site is vague in information. I downloaded a version of the game and it looked like Craaaaaap. Yes the game was difficult on the track I had, but I got bored at the bland blah graphics. I know there are better out there, I have seen the clips.
They should delete the free demo download. 1st version atari had better graphics. Even when you download the game it is only the game engine. You then need to download the tracks, gear, bike skins, etc. For a new user I would say it is 5 hours of downloading to play the game "we" play. It really is not a game it is a mind fuck challenge. It pisses you off more than it rewards but it feels real. If you moto, are a nerd, or don't work it's a pretty fun piece of software but it is not a game in the enjoyment sense of the term.
Motodave15
6/24/2012 8:11pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Tiki wrote:
Maybe I missed the website but the MX Simulator site is vague in information. I downloaded a version of the game and it looked like Craaaaaap...
Tiki, pm me.... ill help you out with it

Post a reply to: Down loaded the MUD FIM Motocross World Championship and...

The Latest