Double DD at the Airport This Morning

jasonv43
Edited Date/Time 4/18/2015 12:02pm
can there ever be too much?

|
4/16/2015 12:09pm
Those eyes and that million dollar smile. Woohoo

Now the guy on the right cover with her, he don't even look real. Looks like some sort of special effects created cardboard cut out. Too much, dude. Way over cooked. Laughing
BobbyM
4/16/2015 2:22pm
Those eyes and that million dollar smile. :woohoo: Now the guy on the right cover with her, he don't even look real. Looks like some sort...

Now the guy on the right cover with her, he don't even look real. Looks like some sort of special effects created cardboard cut out. Too much, dude. Way over cooked. Laughing
250 lbs. of dynamite with a 2 inch fuse.

The Shop

Micahdogg
4/16/2015 2:25pm
Those eyes and that million dollar smile. :woohoo: Now the guy on the right cover with her, he don't even look real. Looks like some sort...

Yeah that dude looks fake. In fact, he looks like the kinda dude I would like to tango with, you know get it on like a rumble. Maybe not a rumble, but a romp. Like to sop him up with a biscuit. Wait uh...no man, I mean, I like the girl!!!!
Xracerdone
4/16/2015 2:32pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2015 2:32pm
That dude looks ghey ASF. I'd love to run into him, I'd throw him down jack off all over his chest & show him who's the fag!

SPORTS!!!!!!!!!
h&m_cycle
4/16/2015 2:49pm
I started this same topic couple weeks ago, 1 or 2 were insulting Dianna, the thread was deleted it was so bad.

She looks good to me & she sure ain't lazy. somebody got clicked over it.
Mr Bean
4/16/2015 3:02pm
Here's some more for the fans; a more "natural" look -

JBernard_401
4/16/2015 3:54pm
Mr Bean wrote:
Here's some more for the fans; a more "natural" look - [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/16/87668/s1200_DD.jpg[/img]

yep

gotta love the guys jerkin to these monster chicks that look 'hot' with 3" of stucco on their faces.
Xracerdone
4/16/2015 4:30pm

yep

gotta love the guys jerkin to these monster chicks that look 'hot' with 3" of stucco on their faces.
It's all about that sweet booty of hers, could careless if she has make up on or not in the dark. Beauty is always just a light switch away
JBernard_401
4/16/2015 4:32pm
then in that case i'd direct you to your nearest hood to find some sweet sweet booties. lol.
birchy
4/16/2015 6:52pm
re: the natural look.. she's still gorgeous.
71Fish
4/16/2015 8:56pm
For some reason this thread reminded me that I have Skinny Cow ice cream in the freezer.
Jimfunn
4/17/2015 12:33am
Xracerdone wrote:
It's all about that sweet booty of hers, could careless if she has make up on or not in the dark. Beauty is always just a...
It's all about that sweet booty of hers, could careless if she has make up on or not in the dark. Beauty is always just a light switch away
Couldn't *
Xracerdone
4/17/2015 4:23am
Jimfunn wrote:
Couldn't *
When you want to colloquially express that you don’t care at all about something you might say “I couldn’t care less.” This phrase first popped up in British English at the turn of the 20th century and is still popular today. In the 1960s, a controversial American variant of this phase entered popular usage: “I could care less.” Many native English speakers, both in the UK and US, find this expression to be logically flawed. If you couldn’t care less, then you care so little about something that it would be impossible for you to care any less than you do. If you could care less, however, you are saying, literally, that it is possible for you to care less than you care now. Those who take issue with this believe this later variant says very little about your level of caring, and so eschew it.

Etymologists suggest that “I could care less” emerged as a sarcastic variant employing Yiddish humor. They point to the different intonations used in saying “I couldn’t care less” versus “I could care less.” The latter mirrors the intonation of the sarcastic Yiddish-English phrase “I should be so lucky!” where the verb is stressed.

The argument of logic falls apart when you consider the fact that both these phrases are idioms. In English, along with other languages, idioms are not required to follow logic, and to point out the lack of logic in one idiom and not all idioms is…illogical. Take the expression “head over heels,” which makes far less sense than the expression “heels over head” when you think about the physics of a somersault. It turns out “heels over head” entered English around 1400, over 250 years before “head over heels,” however, the “logical” version of this idiom has not been in popular usage since the late Victorian era.

The usage of “couldn’t care less” versus “could care less” is a very polarizing issue as you can see in British comedian David Mitchell’s rant, though both phrases are in popular usage. Because most modern English dictionaries define words and phrases using a descriptive approach, you’ll find both “couldn’t care less” and “could care less” in Dictionary.com. The lexicographers at Dictionary.com aim to record language as it is actually used, without judgment. That said, not everyone you encounter will be a lexicographer, so be aware that those in the camp of David Mitchell will cringe if you use “I could care less” in conversation.

timlake
4/17/2015 4:29am
Jimfunn wrote:
Couldn't *
Xracerdone wrote:
When you want to colloquially express that you don’t care at all about something you might say “I couldn’t care less.” This phrase first popped up...
When you want to colloquially express that you don’t care at all about something you might say “I couldn’t care less.” This phrase first popped up in British English at the turn of the 20th century and is still popular today. In the 1960s, a controversial American variant of this phase entered popular usage: “I could care less.” Many native English speakers, both in the UK and US, find this expression to be logically flawed. If you couldn’t care less, then you care so little about something that it would be impossible for you to care any less than you do. If you could care less, however, you are saying, literally, that it is possible for you to care less than you care now. Those who take issue with this believe this later variant says very little about your level of caring, and so eschew it.

Etymologists suggest that “I could care less” emerged as a sarcastic variant employing Yiddish humor. They point to the different intonations used in saying “I couldn’t care less” versus “I could care less.” The latter mirrors the intonation of the sarcastic Yiddish-English phrase “I should be so lucky!” where the verb is stressed.

The argument of logic falls apart when you consider the fact that both these phrases are idioms. In English, along with other languages, idioms are not required to follow logic, and to point out the lack of logic in one idiom and not all idioms is…illogical. Take the expression “head over heels,” which makes far less sense than the expression “heels over head” when you think about the physics of a somersault. It turns out “heels over head” entered English around 1400, over 250 years before “head over heels,” however, the “logical” version of this idiom has not been in popular usage since the late Victorian era.

The usage of “couldn’t care less” versus “could care less” is a very polarizing issue as you can see in British comedian David Mitchell’s rant, though both phrases are in popular usage. Because most modern English dictionaries define words and phrases using a descriptive approach, you’ll find both “couldn’t care less” and “could care less” in Dictionary.com. The lexicographers at Dictionary.com aim to record language as it is actually used, without judgment. That said, not everyone you encounter will be a lexicographer, so be aware that those in the camp of David Mitchell will cringe if you use “I could care less” in conversation.

You just took grammar police to a whole new level of expertise and professionalism.
Xracerdone
4/17/2015 7:43am
timlake wrote:
You just took grammar police to a whole new level of expertise and professionalism.
Eh, google. It's like the father / teacher / mother / mechanic / shop teach I never had
Darryl916
4/17/2015 7:48am
Mr Bean wrote:
Here's some more for the fans; a more "natural" look - [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/16/87668/s1200_DD.jpg[/img]

Looks a little different, yes. Still hot, YES. I'd smack my mom to hit that, makeup status not even slightly a concern.

***Cue Peelout with the snowboard picture, please!
Moto520
4/17/2015 9:37am
I like her confidence. Very sexy
4/17/2015 10:58am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2015 10:59am
Moto520 wrote:
I like her confidence. Very sexy
I'll second that.

She's just sooo much more than a great ass.
4/17/2015 11:41am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2015 11:42am
I'll second that.

She's just sooo much more than a great ass.
Agreed, most people just like her because of her ass but i like her for just her
jasonv43
4/17/2015 9:53pm
I giggled at the skinny cow ice cream comment.

4/18/2015 12:02pm
No. Only if you have to move two magazines close together so they fit in one frame.

Oh wait.

Also, DD, KK's butt says hi. It was a little muffled though.

Post a reply to: Double DD at the Airport This Morning

The Latest