Don't read too much in to this

bd
2/28/2015 1:42pm
Well said. Many of us Americans respect and know the GPs are very competitive with some of the best riders in the world (one being the greatest of all times - AC222). This not an easy task for any rider. That said, the best American to pursue this title and win it in his first year is RV. He will adapt.... he will compete for this title.

The gotcha by some of the Euros and Panic by Americans is out of control.
Captainc
2/28/2015 1:50pm
It's ridiculous that people are slagging the guy off. He is ultra aggressive, really stylish and will be at the sharp end of the racing as soon as he blows the cobwebs off. I don't understand the mentality of people saying he's going to win every race by at least 30 seconds and also the others saying he's not going to do anything. There are a lot of races left and no single rider is going to dominate anything. He will have his share of wins as will Cairoli and others. Why can't everyone just chill out and enjoy the fact that these top guys are all exceptionally fast and it all makes for great racing. I'm from the UK and personally I would like to see Villopoto do well, as the GPs have been piss boring the last few years. If it's close racing then all the better for the viewers

Post a reply to: Don't read too much in to this

The Latest