Does anyone want my job at Vital? Ha...

ML512
Fantasy
36th
12/11/2016 8:52pm Edited Date/Time 12/12/2016 9:08am
https://soundcloud.com/maineventmoto/ep-35-sparkly-boxers

Take a listen, 1 hour and 52 mins through about 57 mins... (Timestamp 1:52 - 57) Apparently, I'm worse than Hitler and Bin Laden, because if Nick had two bullets he'd put both of them in me...

This along with the other stuff (me, Keefer, and Steve are good, at the time of the "High" show I was a wee bit annoyed but we're all friends, it was funny), the emails, social media over Shootouts, upset users on the site, people that "strongly" (in a very profane manner) disagree with content... You really, really have to love the internet...

I apologize to anyone that sends me actual tech questions, I try to answer them all but PMs that come across like Nick does makes me shy away from opening them at all. Also, if I've come across as "bully" to anyone, my sincerest apologies. I personally swapped to independent studies for High School to get away from it myself, I feel like shit if that's how I've come across to anyone on here... Once again, my apologies if that's the case...

I haven't had a chance to listen to Main Event Moto yet, but someone suggested I listen to this episode.... Daniel's got a great show going, really enjoyed it...well, until you know. Laughing

Anyone want my job? Is the rest of the real world like High School? Rant over... Woohoo

Add on: While I greatly appreciate everyone's supportive comments, please don't judge or click away from the Main Event Moto Show over this. Daniel Blair honestly does a great job, so I hope people aren't associating Nick too closely with the show and even the sponsors involved, as it's Daniel's and from what I've heard/seen so far it's good. I don't want to see another moto podcast/show slip away over something like this, the more quality ones we have the better. As any form of insight the public can get from the show, into athletes and industry/latest of what's going on is a good thing. So please don't judge the show too harshly over a guest and not the actual content that Daniel is building up, just my two cents...
|
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
12/11/2016 8:57pm
Don't worry about whatever people say, keep the blinders on. You do a good job here to provide lots of content and law and order.

The pulp show stuff was mainly for laughs of course.
bdp93
12/11/2016 9:03pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2016 9:20pm
I guess it's a problem for some people just because you don't have the same opinion as everyone else
12/11/2016 9:07pm
Jeeezz, did you bang that guy's lady or something?? Who is he and why does he hate you so much? All this over preference of a dirtbike being better than another?
bdp93
12/11/2016 9:07pm
Kinda weird some people get so triggered when their precious yamaha doesn't get first

The Shop

731chopper
Fantasy
390th
12/11/2016 9:08pm
Fuck that guy on the podcast. He says you're a bully and then goes on to say what he says... dude needs to take a look in the mirror.
Myke
Fantasy
2861st
12/11/2016 9:11pm
731chopper wrote:
Fuck that guy on the podcast. He says you're a bully and then goes on to say what he says... dude needs to take a look...
Fuck that guy on the podcast. He says you're a bully and then goes on to say what he says... dude needs to take a look in the mirror.
I would agree with this. He is a moron in other parts of the show too.

I really like that things you add to the forum.
DL
12/11/2016 9:15pm
ML, you what opinions are like........
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
595th
12/11/2016 9:15pm
I appreciate all you offer and the content you provide. Keep up the good work. Don't mind a hater that is going to hate. How miserable must he be. Poor fella.
Huevos
12/11/2016 9:20pm
I appreciate all you offer and the content you provide. Keep up the good work. Don't mind a hater that is going to hate. How miserable...
I appreciate all you offer and the content you provide. Keep up the good work. Don't mind a hater that is going to hate. How miserable must he be. Poor fella.
Not to mention that he can't even come up with his own insults/humor. That bin laden/hitler quip is from The Office. He sounds like quite the little butt hurt bitch himself.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
12/11/2016 9:23pm
Jeeezz, did you bang that guy's lady or something?? Who is he and why does he hate you so much? All this over preference of a...
Jeeezz, did you bang that guy's lady or something?? Who is he and why does he hate you so much? All this over preference of a dirtbike being better than another?
Nick's account was banned from Vital due to some conflict over a 4Arm Strong topic he joined in (for the record, I didn't ban him). Afterwards, he tagged us on Twitter asking why he was banned. I explained multiple times that his account was locked for the tone of his posting in the topic. He asked repeatedly why he was banned, not accepting my explanation. I remember he continued to tag me while I was busy, so I finally called him hard headed. He tends to tag me on Twitter in posts from time-to-time with a response when other people bring up Vital/myself. Outside of Twitter, I've never met Nick nor had a conversation with him. Apparently, he's "excited to see me at A1"... Dizzy
NeedMoto
12/11/2016 9:33pm
Many, many times I say to myself, ML is much more professional than I think most would be (including myself) in regards to responses. Don't get sucked up into his vortex of hatred, the dudes a fucking deuce bag!

Everyone here appreciates your insight, and respects your professionalism!

Keep up the great work!
Ted722
12/11/2016 9:35pm
Keep doing what you're doing ML. Your insight and perspective is appreciated..(plus, you include old guys in some of your shootouts!) Smile

Am I correct in making the assumption that DB125 endorses this horseshit? If anyone owes anyone an apology, it's DB125 to you, followed by kicking "Hobo Nick" back to Florida. Until that happens, never listening to that show again.
JM485
12/11/2016 9:46pm
You know what dude, here's the deal. You're working for one of the biggest moto media companies in the industry, doing exactly what you want to do and putting out content that thousands of people enjoy. Somehow you have to manage a bunch of immature little school girls trolling the forums all day long, and still do the other things that your job requires, and obviously that's a hell of a lot more than a 40 hour work week. My guess is there's very few people who could pull that off, and the fact is that others are feeling a little threatened by it. I'm all for screwing around and cutting up with friends, but some of that stuff was straight up over the line, especially for someone you don't know. Bottom line, you're providing meaningful content, while hobro was walking across the country and producing jack shit. I don't know why people get so much courage over a keyboard but all you can do is tell those assholes to piss at a fan and go on with what you're doing, pretty much everyone here enjoys your stuff but you really only hear from the vocal minority.

Don't even get me started with the Instagram trolls, they're their own special kind of stupid.Laughing
Bronson905
Fantasy
889th
12/11/2016 9:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2016 9:53pm
People are fake! Just need to learn to not take shit from anyone and keep doing YOU. I'm on your side, Michael. You'll be alright buddy Smile
PS I'll take your job Wink
12/11/2016 9:51pm
Can't believe this all sparked from a group of people (not just you, ML) ranking a certain motorcycle as fourth.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
12/11/2016 9:52pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2016 9:55pm
JM485 wrote:
You know what dude, here's the deal. You're working for one of the biggest moto media companies in the industry, doing exactly what you want to...
You know what dude, here's the deal. You're working for one of the biggest moto media companies in the industry, doing exactly what you want to do and putting out content that thousands of people enjoy. Somehow you have to manage a bunch of immature little school girls trolling the forums all day long, and still do the other things that your job requires, and obviously that's a hell of a lot more than a 40 hour work week. My guess is there's very few people who could pull that off, and the fact is that others are feeling a little threatened by it. I'm all for screwing around and cutting up with friends, but some of that stuff was straight up over the line, especially for someone you don't know. Bottom line, you're providing meaningful content, while hobro was walking across the country and producing jack shit. I don't know why people get so much courage over a keyboard but all you can do is tell those assholes to piss at a fan and go on with what you're doing, pretty much everyone here enjoys your stuff but you really only hear from the vocal minority.

Don't even get me started with the Instagram trolls, they're their own special kind of stupid.Laughing
Instagram is its own insane world. I have a few keyboard warrior stalkers on there I've had to block... Blows my mind what people will say on there. Looking at Adam Cianciarulo's comment section is INSANE...

In all seriousness, I love my job and I don't know what else I'd do in life anyhow... Actually, I can't see my life without a dirtbike in it everyday, hopefully it stays that way!
ML512
Fantasy
36th
12/11/2016 9:54pm
Can't believe this all sparked from a group of people (not just you, ML) ranking a certain motorcycle as fourth.
Hell, I actually gave it third on personal score list! Laughing
12/11/2016 9:56pm
The comments on Pulp seemed entirely light-hearted. Just like they poke fun at 'Keefer' loving anything Yamaha.

Why not be the bigger man & tell 'Hobo Nick' why he was banned, if that's really the reason for the beef? You don't have to, but he also doesn't have to quit whining about it then I suppose.
12/11/2016 9:57pm
You know, people who have "favorite brands" and take any slight against said brand personally are crazy. I thought the dirt bike world was bad until I got into computers, then it was intel vs. Amd, and woe to the man who said something bad about a tech forum users favorite brand lol. If youre over 12 years old and still have a brain that works like this, you have a mental problem, or are extremely childish.
TeamGreen
12/11/2016 9:57pm
Crazy-Angry-Trolls on the web and trolling you on social media?

Noooooo Way!
BAMX
12/11/2016 10:09pm
I don't know when we became a nation of people who can't agree to disagree but it is getting old fast.
Myke
Fantasy
2861st
12/11/2016 10:09pm
The comments on Pulp seemed entirely light-hearted. Just like they poke fun at 'Keefer' loving anything Yamaha. Why not be the bigger man & tell 'Hobo...
The comments on Pulp seemed entirely light-hearted. Just like they poke fun at 'Keefer' loving anything Yamaha.

Why not be the bigger man & tell 'Hobo Nick' why he was banned, if that's really the reason for the beef? You don't have to, but he also doesn't have to quit whining about it then I suppose.
He did. It is mentioned in ML's post above.
GD2
Fantasy
854th
12/11/2016 10:16pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2016 10:17pm
He's calling you a bully, but you're not the one calling another dude a pussy and saying they have a micro penis over the internet. To me, it seems like he never left high school.

Also, if I was trying to downplay how tough a certain person or a certain group was. I wouldn't say I was bringing brass knuckles with me to fight them. Makes it seem like I need an unfair advantage to win.... I don't think he thought that tweet (or pretty much anything he says) through.
kiwifan
12/11/2016 10:17pm
It is bullshit that people cant have an opinon these days without being roasted over it....it makes you even think twice about looking at a post let alone replying to it...its simply ridiculous....hell if you need some security at A1 then let me know, I box for fitness and enter the occasional amateur bout (and do pretty good) lol

Perhaps they are upset you are buying a Honda bike? Smile (when does your Africa Twin arrive?)

I for one, sincerely appreciate all you and Guyb, GD2, Scottie, etc do for this site and your testers for shootouts...stay strong and dont let the bastards grind you down. Keep doing what you do!!

ML512
Fantasy
36th
12/11/2016 10:19pm
kiwifan wrote:
It is bullshit that people cant have an opinon these days without being roasted over it....it makes you even think twice about looking at a post...
It is bullshit that people cant have an opinon these days without being roasted over it....it makes you even think twice about looking at a post let alone replying to it...its simply ridiculous....hell if you need some security at A1 then let me know, I box for fitness and enter the occasional amateur bout (and do pretty good) lol

Perhaps they are upset you are buying a Honda bike? Smile (when does your Africa Twin arrive?)

I for one, sincerely appreciate all you and Guyb, GD2, Scottie, etc do for this site and your testers for shootouts...stay strong and dont let the bastards grind you down. Keep doing what you do!!

My Africa Twin will be here at the beginning of January, maybe I can ride it to A1! Dude, I'm seriously excited to get my hands on it...
EddieC
12/11/2016 10:33pm
ML512 wrote:
https://soundcloud.com/maineventmoto/ep-35-sparkly-boxers Take a listen, 1 hour and 52 mins through about 57 mins... (Timestamp 1:52 - 57) Apparently, I'm worse than Hitler and Bin Laden, because...
https://soundcloud.com/maineventmoto/ep-35-sparkly-boxers

Take a listen, 1 hour and 52 mins through about 57 mins... (Timestamp 1:52 - 57) Apparently, I'm worse than Hitler and Bin Laden, because if Nick had two bullets he'd put both of them in me...

This along with the other stuff (me, Keefer, and Steve are good, at the time of the "High" show I was a wee bit annoyed but we're all friends, it was funny), the emails, social media over Shootouts, upset users on the site, people that "strongly" (in a very profane manner) disagree with content... You really, really have to love the internet...

I apologize to anyone that sends me actual tech questions, I try to answer them all but PMs that come across like Nick does makes me shy away from opening them at all. Also, if I've come across as "bully" to anyone, my sincerest apologies. I personally swapped to independent studies for High School to get away from it myself, I feel like shit if that's how I've come across to anyone on here... Once again, my apologies if that's the case...

I haven't had a chance to listen to Main Event Moto yet, but someone suggested I listen to this episode.... Daniel's got a great show going, really enjoyed it...well, until you know. Laughing

Anyone want my job? Is the rest of the real world like High School? Rant over... Woohoo

Add on: While I greatly appreciate everyone's supportive comments, please don't judge or click away from the Main Event Moto Show over this. Daniel Blair honestly does a great job, so I hope people aren't associating Nick too closely with the show and even the sponsors involved, as it's Daniel's and from what I've heard/seen so far it's good. I don't want to see another moto podcast/show slip away over something like this, the more quality ones we have the better. As any form of insight the public can get from the show, into athletes and industry/latest of what's going on is a good thing. So please don't judge the show too harshly over a guest and not the actual content that Daniel is building up, just my two cents...
After reading his piece in the Huffington Post about his travels across the U.S. finding GOD, learning what it is to be a humble human, I have to say maybe he needs to take his ass back on the road. I get drama for ratings but for him to say he would put two bullets into a man that's a bit harsh.

I say seek him out at A1 and find out who the real bully is.
PJ205
12/11/2016 10:50pm
What Bronson said. It's unbelievable how many fake people there are in this sport. Keep doing what you're doing... if people can't handle it then that's on them.
12/11/2016 10:51pm
EddieC wrote:
After reading his piece in the Huffington Post about his travels across the U.S. finding GOD, learning what it is to be a humble human, I...
After reading his piece in the Huffington Post about his travels across the U.S. finding GOD, learning what it is to be a humble human, I have to say maybe he needs to take his ass back on the road. I get drama for ratings but for him to say he would put two bullets into a man that's a bit harsh.

I say seek him out at A1 and find out who the real bully is.
To be fair, god told him to be a giant bag of shit, so hes being true to his calling.
Helder
12/11/2016 10:56pm
Myke wrote:
Is this the dude? https://twitter.com/hobo_nick [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/12/11/163819/s1200_2c01ghfv.jpg[/img] Looks like we all have a meet up at A1! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/12/11/163820/s1200_hobo.jpg[/img]
Is this the dude?

https://twitter.com/hobo_nick

Looks like we all have a meet up at A1!

What a moron! Jesus I'm lost for words!

Post a reply to: Does anyone want my job at Vital? Ha...

The Latest