Holly Springs Track closed, no riders allowed.

Edited Date/Time 8/28/2014 1:45pm
That is a private track and it is currently under contract to be sold in the fall. Due to legal and zoning issues we cannot open this to the public or allow anyone other than friends go and ride out there. It is considered trespassing for anyone else to go out there.
|
defeatist45
8/27/2014 1:33pm
blacjackmx wrote:
That is a private track and it is currently under contract to be sold in the fall. Due to legal and zoning issues we cannot open...
That is a private track and it is currently under contract to be sold in the fall. Due to legal and zoning issues we cannot open this to the public or allow anyone other than friends go and ride out there. It is considered trespassing for anyone else to go out there.
i live somewhat close, i can try to check into it for you if you would like
EricY
8/27/2014 1:51pm
I think it's actually 2908 Avent Ferry Rd and pretty sure that it's private.

I think it's owned by a guy that has some storage facilities out on highway 64 near jordan lake. A few of my neighbors keep their boats there, and were telling me about it.

The wake county real estate records say it's owned by Avent Partners, LLC
8/27/2014 3:41pm
Please delete this thread. That is my private track and it is currently under contract to be sold in the fall. Due to legal and zoning issues we cannot open this to the public or allow anyone other than friends go and ride out there. It is considered trespassing for anyone else to go out there. I really don't appreciate people putting the address to one of our properties on a public thread.
Gringoe
8/27/2014 3:58pm
Please delete this thread. That is my private track and it is currently under contract to be sold in the fall. Due to legal and zoning...
Please delete this thread. That is my private track and it is currently under contract to be sold in the fall. Due to legal and zoning issues we cannot open this to the public or allow anyone other than friends go and ride out there. It is considered trespassing for anyone else to go out there. I really don't appreciate people putting the address to one of our properties on a public thread.
Duuuude can't wait to rip it!!!

The Shop

bobby397
8/27/2014 4:02pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2014 5:01pm
Please delete this thread. That is my private track and it is currently under contract to be sold in the fall. Due to legal and zoning...
Obvious no one knew it was your family's property, just trying to find out who owned it. Not illegal to post anyone's address and could had easily found out who the owner is on the counties Public website. Calm down
Gringoe
8/27/2014 4:03pm
bobby397 wrote:
Obvious no one knew it was your family's property, just trying to find out who owned it. Not illegal to post anyone's address and could had...
Obvious no one knew it was your family's property, just trying to find out who owned it. Not illegal to post anyone's address and could had easily found out who the owner is on the counties Public website. Calm down
Clam it down up there
8/27/2014 4:10pm
sorry to be a dick about it guys but we got some really big stuff out there and if some dude goes out there and gets hurt then we can get in a lot of trouble. its in really shitty condition right now anyways. super over grown and rain ruts everywhere. its not exactly rideable. its gonna be built into a neighborhood starting in the fall too.
rawdawgin
8/27/2014 4:12pm
Ugh. New neighborhoods always ruin the good tracks
Gringoe
8/27/2014 4:12pm
rawdawgin wrote:
[img]https://www.gtrheritage.com/uploads/monthly_06_2014/post-1131-0-21588900-1403903222.png[/img]
You won vital today in my eyes
gt80rider
8/27/2014 4:27pm
GPS says I am only 14 hours from arriving... Hope the gate isn't locked when I get there....
hillbilly
8/27/2014 4:28pm
You can see my track on that spy satellite,wild,pic is couple years old cuz I dun smoked that weed growing on the neighbors side of the fence..
nc_mx_kid
8/27/2014 6:05pm
hillbilly wrote:
You can see my track on that spy satellite,wild,pic is couple years old cuz I dun smoked that weed growing on the neighbors side of the...
You can see my track on that spy satellite,wild,pic is couple years old cuz I dun smoked that weed growing on the neighbors side of the fence..
and moonshine in the barn Smile
hope your doing well Hillbilly, I'm out in san diego as my wife is back in school for acupuncture. I ride twice a week and a motorcycle/road bicycle everyday. living the socal life haha
hillbilly
8/28/2014 6:34am
hillbilly wrote:
You can see my track on that spy satellite,wild,pic is couple years old cuz I dun smoked that weed growing on the neighbors side of the...
nc_mx_kid wrote:
and moonshine in the barn :) hope your doing well Hillbilly, I'm out in san diego as my wife is back in school for acupuncture. I...
and moonshine in the barn Smile
hope your doing well Hillbilly, I'm out in san diego as my wife is back in school for acupuncture. I ride twice a week and a motorcycle/road bicycle everyday. living the socal life haha
Nice,been a while. I still miss parker valley,ole joe really had a great track there.
8/28/2014 9:56am
hillbilly wrote:
Nice,been a while. I still miss parker valley,ole joe really had a great track there.
I live about two miles from the old Parker Valley track, It was an awesome place, I'm fairly certain Pops (Joe's Dad) still lives in the trailer on the property.

Post a reply to: Holly Springs Track closed, no riders allowed.

The Latest