Does Axel Hodges race?

oldblood
3/24/2017 9:58pm
Skidaddle wrote:
Someone with some clout who's actually been there and seen the spectacle that is Glamis on major winter holiday like Thanksgiving. I know a guy who...
Someone with some clout who's actually been there and seen the spectacle that is Glamis on major winter holiday like Thanksgiving. I know a guy who goes there with almost a Million in Diesel Pusher Motorhome, Trailer and toys on holiday weekends.

Most sit unused as look at me decoration. I know he spends more than 100 grand a year on off road shit for a few month winter period.. It's mind boggling.

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Any idea what that guy does for a living? Spending 100K a year on toys is no chump change. He spends more than what most people...
Any idea what that guy does for a living? Spending 100K a year on toys is no chump change. He spends more than what most people make in a year on his hobby. Big wig at a company? Self-employed? Drug dealer?

hvaughn88 wrote:
Owns a car wash
Thank you
oldblood
3/24/2017 10:00pm
Was going to say he sells little old lady diapers but,
gnarwhip
3/24/2017 10:01pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Any idea what that guy does for a living? Spending 100K a year on toys is no chump change. He spends more than what most people...
Any idea what that guy does for a living? Spending 100K a year on toys is no chump change. He spends more than what most people make in a year on his hobby. Big wig at a company? Self-employed? Drug dealer?

hvaughn88 wrote:
Owns a car wash
oldblood wrote:
Thank you
I used to live right next to a car wash. You wouldn't believe how many fucking people want clean cars. The place was packed every day.
hvaughn88
3/24/2017 10:04pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Owns a car wash
oldblood wrote:
Thank you
gnarwhip wrote:
I used to live right next to a car wash. You wouldn't believe how many fucking people want clean cars. The place was packed every day.
You also wouldn't believe how many are bank-owned now, too. That market got hit pretty hard post-recession

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/24/2017 10:05pm
Skidaddle wrote:
Someone with some clout who's actually been there and seen the spectacle that is Glamis on major winter holiday like Thanksgiving. I know a guy who...
Someone with some clout who's actually been there and seen the spectacle that is Glamis on major winter holiday like Thanksgiving. I know a guy who goes there with almost a Million in Diesel Pusher Motorhome, Trailer and toys on holiday weekends.

Most sit unused as look at me decoration. I know he spends more than 100 grand a year on off road shit for a few month winter period.. It's mind boggling.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:
Owns a car wash
Must be one busy car wash. I know there's a guy here in town that's in his 20's and use to drive a Lamborghini Gallardo. He owns/ed a small pizza place. Pizza barely edible. Let's just say it's a known fact that he sells/sold a lot of Parmesan cheese on the side lol.

Maybe I should start looking into the car wash business.
hvaughn88
3/24/2017 10:06pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:
Owns a car wash
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Must be one busy car wash. I know there's a guy here in town that's in his 20's and use to drive a Lamborghini Gallardo. He...
Must be one busy car wash. I know there's a guy here in town that's in his 20's and use to drive a Lamborghini Gallardo. He owns/ed a small pizza place. Pizza barely edible. Let's just say it's a known fact that he sells/sold a lot of Parmesan cheese on the side lol.

Maybe I should start looking into the car wash business.
Hahaha, no don't!
Skidaddle
3/24/2017 11:03pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2017 11:05pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Family owned businesses. They were always extremely well to do.
Fearo
3/25/2017 4:00am
It's not really rocket science..

-Wealthy family so doesn't need to worry about putting food on the table i.e. racing to pay the bills.
-Has relatively good skills on a dirtbike, is able to ride all the time and create videos.
-Thinks he is hot shit.

Post a reply to: Does Axel Hodges race?

The Latest