Do You Remember

Edited Date/Time 2/12/2012 7:14am
how Reed rode before he had a wife and son?, im just sayin, that shit changes ya, and chad isnt the only example, my MX career was sidelined thanks to a chicken shit wife, litterally said she'd leave me if i didnt quit racing, Sad hahaha Wink oh well, im just sayin if u kids wanna ride like the devil, focus, and keep outside influences just that, outside Wink and like chad said himself tonight, "Nice guys finish second" btw, im not saying it chad reeds wifes fault, or his kids, i think we just ride a lttle more conservatively when others are so dependent on us., and i have no idea what the fuck stewarts excuse is though. hahaha
|
ATKpilot99
2/12/2012 5:45am Edited Date/Time 2/12/2012 5:46am
Reed looks as fast and aggressive as ever to me. Of course I only watched it on T.V. Smile
2/12/2012 5:50am
ATK, there was a time in Chad Reeds career when he was winning Supercross titles Wink im just sayin man, imo he is no where near as fast and consistent as he used to be, dont get me wrong, the guy is still unbelievably fast and crafty on the track, i just think ive observed a slight change Wink from "before" and "after"
moto282
2/12/2012 6:16am
I totally disagree. Reed was very aggressive last year with some of his passes and last night (and LA) he was flying. Besides based on Reed's interviews, he seems to do well when he goes back to the truck and has a talk with Ellie. Plus he road faster outdoors last year than he ever has. His "nice guys finish second" comment meant that if he knows he's going to have to get more aggressive when racing RV, because that's how RV is making passes. Reed's probably the smartest racer out there, so I don't think he will have any problems adjusting.
jtomasik
2/12/2012 6:25am
Looks to me like Reed is standing up to the best in the top classes, and now he's beating Stewart, who used to beat him regularly. If anything, I'd say Chad is doing better than before.

The Shop

2/12/2012 6:39am
Do you remember how reed rode before Ellie? Because he brought her with him when he came over here.
motodriller
2/12/2012 7:14am
He is stronger than I can ever remember him being. He is RVs biggest threat.

Post a reply to: Do You Remember

The Latest