Do I need it NO! Am I buying it YES

Tim507
Edited Date/Time 3/27/2014 2:29pm
Pick it tomorrow...WOOOWhhoooo

A good friend who had not seen a in awhile posted on FB that it was for sale - bang I pulled the triggerWoohoo

Need it like I need another hole in my head or another broken bone - but damn bikes are so damn addicting!!!!!!

Will post some more pics up when I get home tomorrow evening

WhistlingEvilLaughingWinkCoolSilly
|
JW381
3/24/2014 8:16pm
I have one and it makes me go from 6 to midnight every time. Enjoy man.
TannerMxer
3/24/2014 8:21pm
Tim507 wrote:
Pick it tomorrow...WOOOWhhoooo A good friend who had not seen a in awhile posted on FB that it was for sale - bang I pulled the...
Pick it tomorrow...WOOOWhhoooo

A good friend who had not seen a in awhile posted on FB that it was for sale - bang I pulled the triggerWoohoo

Need it like I need another hole in my head or another broken bone - but damn bikes are so damn addicting!!!!!!

Will post some more pics up when I get home tomorrow evening

WhistlingEvilLaughingWinkCoolSilly
My 2002 CR250R had the same exact graphics kit. I am in the middle of fixing some stuff up but it will be rockin' the 2012 TLD Team Kit.

The Shop

Tim507
3/24/2014 9:24pm
I'm excited to ride it......dropping the suspension off at Factory Connection in Milwaukie Oregon to get it set for my 160# body. It will not be garage queen......she gonna get ridden!,
jeffro503
3/24/2014 9:37pm
Tim507 wrote:
I'm excited to ride it......dropping the suspension off at Factory Connection in Milwaukie Oregon to get it set for my 160# body. It will not be...
I'm excited to ride it......dropping the suspension off at Factory Connection in Milwaukie Oregon to get it set for my 160# body. It will not be garage queen......she gonna get ridden!,
Very nice Tim! And hey.....you'll see me around quite a few of the tracks this summer as well. Had my first ride day on my new KXF450 yesterday.......WOW! I friggin' love that thing! Plan on actually doing a little racing again this summer as well. Maybe even do the big Vet race at washougal this year too. BTW.....Been hanging with Rands , parks , Hopps and some others as well. Gonna be a good summer!
Tim507
3/24/2014 9:45pm
Tim507 wrote:
I'm excited to ride it......dropping the suspension off at Factory Connection in Milwaukie Oregon to get it set for my 160# body. It will not be...
jeffro503 wrote:
Very nice Tim! And hey.....you'll see me around quite a few of the tracks this summer as well. Had my first ride day on my new...
Very nice Tim! And hey.....you'll see me around quite a few of the tracks this summer as well. Had my first ride day on my new KXF450 yesterday.......WOW! I friggin' love that thing! Plan on actually doing a little racing again this summer as well. Maybe even do the big Vet race at washougal this year too. BTW.....Been hanging with Rands , parks , Hopps and some others as well. Gonna be a good summer!
I rode Rory's Kawi 450 a few ago and got along with it real good...thought hard about a Kawi until this popped up. Took a new job in Salem so I'll be back on the west/wet side soon and close to Albany and Mountain View....

Have not seen Hopps in awhile.....he's bought a few of my bikes over the years.....Jason stopped by here a bit ago and we jaw boned for awhile.

Yes it will be a good summer as I plan to ride a bunch.....mostly laps and a few races in what ever class they put us over 60 guys...LOL
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
3/25/2014 3:13am
Fricken tits brother... Niiiccce.Cool Just a couple of " Braaaps" are required for our listening, pleasure.
Tim507
3/26/2014 7:54pm
CR500 AF, Gen III frame, Fastway pegs, Hinson clutch, starter compression release, CR 250 ignition, new motor w/matched & flowed ports, PWK quadvent, balanced crank, V Force III - 2002 CR 250 frame and 1989 motor. The release is a detent style from a big bore Hog...it starts like a 125 and when if fires the release closes.

The bike started 4th or 5th kick after being in storage for a year and half. It was stored with no gas in the tank of the carbSmile

When you rev it there is zero vibration at the levers and at the gripsWoohoo No sleepy hands. It does need some TLC and that process has started. I'm not going to detail it to the nines but rather redo all the pivot parts and the suspension as I want to ride it. Next winter I will take it down to the frame. Suspension is off too Factory Connection in Milwaukie OR today.

All new pivot parts and new plastic on the way!!!

Joko
Fantasy
190th
3/27/2014 2:29pm
How much did you get it for, if you don't mind me asking

Post a reply to: Do I need it NO! Am I buying it YES

The Latest