Dirt bike riders jump collapsed bridge

6/1/2017 5:38am Edited Date/Time 6/1/2017 7:24am
Almost spit out my coffee after seeing this on the news this morning.

http://myfox8.com/2017/05/31/video-shows-thrill-seekers-jumping-collaps…

|
Frodad78
6/1/2017 5:44am
Man that take off ramp is all kinds of sketchy.
huck
6/1/2017 6:49am
What did they record that with, an original iphone?
6/1/2017 6:55am
huck wrote:
What did they record that with, an original iphone?
I heard it was a potato.

The Shop

FahQ
6/1/2017 10:09am
Sweet! So they added a whoop section before the big double Wink
bvm111
6/1/2017 10:40am

6/1/2017 3:01pm
stack a couple boards on top of each other, lay plywood across the top, now that's old school
FIREfish148
6/1/2017 3:23pm
Dude just went straight ramp to flatland!? Surely there's video of this!?
olds cool
6/2/2017 5:20am
Local story here. Highway Patrol says they just want to "talk" to whoever it was. Could be our own wreckitrandy. He's from Granite Falls...Silly
Or maybe Madison Bumgarner. Apparently he's been known to be riding dirt bikes lately! Tongue
FolkLoar
6/2/2017 6:31am
I live in Granite Falls also. Used that bridge often before it closed. One of the guys that made the jump is a former high school state champion wrestler and former state MMA champ. He's got some other videos of stuff like this. He would fit in with the Nitro Circus crew pretty well.
wreckitrandy
6/2/2017 7:07am
olds cool wrote:
Local story here. Highway Patrol says they just want to "talk" to whoever it was. Could be our own wreckitrandy. He's from Granite Falls...:silly: Or maybe...
Local story here. Highway Patrol says they just want to "talk" to whoever it was. Could be our own wreckitrandy. He's from Granite Falls...Silly
Or maybe Madison Bumgarner. Apparently he's been known to be riding dirt bikes lately! Tongue
As usual, I know nothing. My nephew is a trooper. My next door neighbor is a trooper. Everybody thinks I know the guys but I don't. Of course, if I did know them, I ain't a narc. That's a victimless crime. I feel like our law enforcement resources would be better allocated pursuing real criminals. jmo though.
olds cool
6/2/2017 8:03am
olds cool wrote:
Local story here. Highway Patrol says they just want to "talk" to whoever it was. Could be our own wreckitrandy. He's from Granite Falls...:silly: Or maybe...
As usual, I know nothing. My nephew is a trooper. My next door neighbor is a trooper. Everybody thinks I know the guys but I don't...
As usual, I know nothing. My nephew is a trooper. My next door neighbor is a trooper. Everybody thinks I know the guys but I don't. Of course, if I did know them, I ain't a narc. That's a victimless crime. I feel like our law enforcement resources would be better allocated pursuing real criminals. jmo though.
TongueTongueTongue
Just yanking your chain, neighbor!
At least you're not in Claremont like me - home of the 1/2 bil poppy plant raid that made national news!Wink
wreckitrandy
6/2/2017 4:39pm
olds cool wrote:
As usual, I know nothing. My nephew is a trooper. My next door neighbor is a trooper. Everybody thinks I know the guys but I don't...
olds cool wrote:
:P :P :P Just yanking your chain, neighbor! At least you're not in Claremont like me - home of the 1/2 bil poppy plant raid that...
TongueTongueTongue
Just yanking your chain, neighbor!
At least you're not in Claremont like me - home of the 1/2 bil poppy plant raid that made national news!Wink
Ha! There's lots of stuff growing up this way that would make the news if they didn't have to chase them dirt bikers!!

Post a reply to: Dirt bike riders jump collapsed bridge

The Latest