Did you catch DC's little comment?

uk125250
6/20/2010 9:04am
I'm really surprised the Tomac family didn't know much about heat stroke, since his dad competed. I figured he would have been one of the best prepared for that race in TX.
eb313
6/20/2010 9:11am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2010 9:13am
DC hit the nail on the head way back in this thread, the MXDN is the only place you can see who is better, and we all can clearly see who has dominated it save a few bad years and a rouge loss here and there. The best riders from Europe come to the USA to race in the fastes series on the planet. Someone mentioned that the Euros do better here than Americans do there, thats because the fastest riders from here stay here. The GP's are like a farm club in baseball.
crf250pilot
6/20/2010 3:43pm
jeffro503 wrote:
DC said : [b]"The fastest riders in the world are in [i][u]this[/u][/i] series!"[/b] And even though i really dig the GP guys , Team Euro and...
DC said : "The fastest riders in the world are in this series!"

And even though i really dig the GP guys , Team Euro and McCread can shove that statement down their cake holes!

M.A. was battling AC at the USGP while Townley was out front making them both look stupid! Look where M.A. finished today , or even the last round......that's right about where A.C. would be finishing as well.....maybe slightly better.

And even though you two bozo's won't swallow your pride and admit it.....A.C. would be getting his ass kicked here! NOT by just the Americans , but by the great Riders who travel from all over the world to compete here.

All hail DC for stating the truth!
Not to add fuel to a fire, but at the USGP round, Mike was battling a guy that had no shift lever and stuck in 3rd gear and still got waxed.
chrisgg90
Fantasy
1768th
6/20/2010 4:13pm
hartebreak wrote:
Take it for what its worth but AC would be top 5 if not on the podium week in and week out if he were here...
Take it for what its worth but AC would be top 5 if not on the podium week in and week out if he were here in the states. If you want to get technical here, GP racers have done WAYYYYYY better here than AMA racers have done over there. Fast is fast no matter what side of the pond you are on. Ask Langston, Rattray, Pourcel, Bayle, Decoster, Albertyn, Reed, should I continue?
Yep you are right, fast is fast no matter where they come from. I don't know why you all still love this euro v USA debate it's got real boring. It's all Moto so just enjoy it.

The Shop

robkinuk
6/20/2010 4:18pm
If you ever wondered just how much these top athletes push themselves for 30 min + 2 laps in the brutal heat of Budds Creek, check out this photo of Ben Townley in the podium cool down tent moments after his great ride to 3rd in moto 2 of 450's at Budds Creek.

500guy
6/20/2010 4:21pm
robkinuk wrote:
If you ever wondered just how much these top athletes push themselves for 30 min + 2 laps in the brutal heat of Budds Creek, check...
If you ever wondered just how much these top athletes push themselves for 30 min + 2 laps in the brutal heat of Budds Creek, check out this photo of Ben Townley in the podium cool down tent moments after his great ride to 3rd in moto 2 of 450's at Budds Creek.

The Humidity is brutal there

Ben really looks good out there.
robkinuk
6/20/2010 4:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:29pm
Chad Reed modelling this seasons must have fashion accessory a skull cap>

Post a reply to: Did you catch DC's little comment?

The Latest