Did the rde365.com Stewart Racing announcement get missed on here?

latchkeykid
Saw the twitter links on here: ride365 Stewart Racing announcement
|
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
1/18/2017 11:37pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2017 11:39pm
No Shit! The hypeneedle with all the scoops. Haven't seen a Stewart thread on here in ages.
tek14
1/19/2017 12:49am
I guess that eventually this will turn into a cool thing. You are under the Seven umbrella, so I guess you’ll have James alongside you at some point?

Mookie:
Maybe. I am hoping so. Hopefully he’ll shoot for around Daytona – there are a lot of predictions. Some people are saying that he might show up around Oakland, but nah. I don’t know where people get their rumours from but, god, whoever it is does a pretty damn good job. You’ll probably see him around the east rounds, but he still does not know the bike situation. I took all the motorcycles and parts, so he doesn't have anything for a Suzuki. He has none!

I don’t care. He is James Stewart and my brother, so I love him, but someone has got to go out there and race! You’ll definitely see him as we move towards the east rounds or maybe a little bit sooner, like at Dallas, but the first thing is getting him a manufacturer and some support.

The Shop

1/19/2017 3:57am
tek14 wrote:
I guess that eventually this will turn into a cool thing. You are under the Seven umbrella, so I guess you’ll have James alongside you at...
I guess that eventually this will turn into a cool thing. You are under the Seven umbrella, so I guess you’ll have James alongside you at some point?

Mookie:
Maybe. I am hoping so. Hopefully he’ll shoot for around Daytona – there are a lot of predictions. Some people are saying that he might show up around Oakland, but nah. I don’t know where people get their rumours from but, god, whoever it is does a pretty damn good job. You’ll probably see him around the east rounds, but he still does not know the bike situation. I took all the motorcycles and parts, so he doesn't have anything for a Suzuki. He has none!

I don’t care. He is James Stewart and my brother, so I love him, but someone has got to go out there and race! You’ll definitely see him as we move towards the east rounds or maybe a little bit sooner, like at Dallas, but the first thing is getting him a manufacturer and some support.
Weedmaps Husky TC250 two-stroke with Jesus doing the jetting.
kmp1219
1/19/2017 5:11am
Weedmaps Husky TC250 two-stroke with Jesus doing the jetting.
Yep, he will be under the Weedmaps Hustler Monster Energy Pro Circuit Red Bull Works Connection FMF Rockstar Seven Factory Husqvarna tent.
mx836
1/19/2017 5:37am
kmp1219 wrote:
Yep, he will be under the Weedmaps Hustler Monster Energy Pro Circuit Red Bull Works Connection FMF Rockstar Seven Factory Husqvarna tent.
Sicker than sick, bro.

Post a reply to: Did the rde365.com Stewart Racing announcement get missed on here?

The Latest