herlings injured again apparently.

DP#201
7/20/2016 8:03am
karsmakers wrote:
Let's be honest...JH is so fast that he rides on the edge and is more likely to crash on occasion. I'm am concerned about him riding...
Let's be honest...JH is so fast that he rides on the edge and is more likely to crash on occasion. I'm am concerned about him riding the 450 with that level of aggressiveness. He is not the kind of guy to settle for a top three position and will push the envelope to beat everyone. Win or crash. And a 450 is even less forgiving. I guess we'll see
Seriusly, how often does jeffrey makes a mistake? The only problem is when he does make a mistake, he seems extremely fragile.. If you go 1 in every single race but one, you are not on your limits, cause then he would have made mistakes, he always seems so much in controle when he is riding..
luckyguy19
7/20/2016 8:32am
luckyguy19 wrote:
Its been 5 months since I had my collar bone plated, got an infection, and had the metal removed. Its no more healed now than it...
Its been 5 months since I had my collar bone plated, got an infection, and had the metal removed. Its no more healed now than it was when I broke it. Sucks so bad, the doctor doesn't even talk about a time frame anymore. Hurts every single day and I have no idea when I might be able to ride again.
jeffro503 wrote:
What is going on with it? The reasoning why it's not healing? Did the bones just not fuse back together? Sometimes when bones break and don't...
What is going on with it? The reasoning why it's not healing? Did the bones just not fuse back together? Sometimes when bones break and don't heal is because either you're moving it around to much or the doctor needs to re-break it and re-set it. It doesn't sound like it's set correctly? Heal up man!
My Orthopedic surgeon thinks the bone wasn't healing because of the infection. I had symptoms of the infection within two weeks of my first surgery. He gave me 10 days of antibiotics and I had another surgery to clean it out. A month and a half later is when the plate broke from fatigue, and all the metal was removed with a 3rd surgery. The original 10 days of antibiotics was not long enough to get rid of the infection. I then went on oral antibiotics for 6 weeks. Doc said the bone won't start to heal until the infection is gone, and even then it will be slow going. I'm about 5 weeks off antibiotics now. I still have quite a bit of pain daily, and I don't use the arm much at all. Its just wait and see at this point. I'm hopeful that at my appointment in a couple weeks the xray will show some bone growth. My plate was on long enough, that the bone is mostly in the correct position even without the plate.
7/20/2016 8:46am
early wrote:
You mean about missing the Czech GP? Thats not exactly surprising given his points lead. Does your wink say something i dont understand?Wink
Pinch
sende
Fantasy
4429th
7/20/2016 9:35am Edited Date/Time 7/20/2016 9:36am
Freddy wrote:
http://motocrossplanet.nl/nieuws-nat/53537/Jeffrey-Herlings-niet-aan-de…

Out for loket. I just hope he rides lommel at full speed!
RG1 wrote:
Me too. I'm going to Lommel and if he doesn't ride it'll be the third year in a row where I've been and not got to...
Me too. I'm going to Lommel and if he doesn't ride it'll be the third year in a row where I've been and not got to see him ride. On the plus side it would give Anstie a good chance to win again
Bummer that he won't be there, since I'm going to Loket. I'm flying over to Prague tomorrow. Well, at least I can drink lots of beer and watch Gajser, Cairoli and Febvre go at it.
I saw Herlings ride in person for the first time at Kegums GP this year and it was something else.
I hope you won't miss him this year RG1.

The Shop

RG1
7/20/2016 9:55am
sende wrote:
Bummer that he won't be there, since I'm going to Loket. I'm flying over to Prague tomorrow. Well, at least I can drink lots of beer...
Bummer that he won't be there, since I'm going to Loket. I'm flying over to Prague tomorrow. Well, at least I can drink lots of beer and watch Gajser, Cairoli and Febvre go at it.
I saw Herlings ride in person for the first time at Kegums GP this year and it was something else.
I hope you won't miss him this year RG1.
Cheers man. Have a good one at Loket, looks like a great track. I was hoping to maybe get there myself this year but I couldn't make it happen. Maybe next year
7/20/2016 10:05am
Man, I wanted to see Herlings do a demolition job at Lommel. When was the last time he rode a deep, gnarly sand track in serious completion. Lierop 2013????
Krallang
7/20/2016 10:26am
When you start crashing because you're overriding your bike, it's time to move to a bigger bike.
The Rock
7/20/2016 10:58am
OleTex wrote:
I hope he takes it easy and gets healed up properly.
Yeah racers are well known for letting things heal properly. It is ridiculous the injuries racers on both sides of the pond are allowed to compete with IMO.
Aryen
7/20/2016 11:22am
Man, I wanted to see Herlings do a demolition job at Lommel. When was the last time he rode a deep, gnarly sand track in serious...
Man, I wanted to see Herlings do a demolition job at Lommel. When was the last time he rode a deep, gnarly sand track in serious completion. Lierop 2013????
He may still ride in Lommel. If he is, I'm going.
sende
Fantasy
4429th
7/20/2016 12:48pm
RG1 wrote:
Cheers man. Have a good one at Loket, looks like a great track. I was hoping to maybe get there myself this year but I couldn't...
Cheers man. Have a good one at Loket, looks like a great track. I was hoping to maybe get there myself this year but I couldn't make it happen. Maybe next year
Thanks. We will.
I was at Loket last year for the first time and Herlings injured himself there in qualifying so missed him then as well.
But Loket is a great little town and the track is stellar. I recommend for you to go there for sure and remember to spend a few days in Prague also.
You have a good one at Lommel.

Post a reply to: herlings injured again apparently.

The Latest