Did anyone see how?....

mj731
Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 11:02am
Stewart, Alessi, Roczen (the second time) crashed? And what happened to Weston and what about Gavin Faith in the 250s? I like the live coverage but I feel a lot of stuff has been missed the last couple of weeks.
|
3/2/2014 8:51am
This main event left me with more questions than answers.

Im def listening to the pulpMX show tomorrow to get the fill in
Highsider
3/2/2014 8:55am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 8:55am
I want to know which 4-5 guys, on the left end of the gate, jumped the 450 start and I wonder if that somehow lead to the mess before turn one.
DownSouth
3/2/2014 8:59am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 9:00am
1488 wrote:

No you're not. This is Florida week, no show.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
3/2/2014 9:00am
I can't confirm on WP for certain, but I thought I saw him rolling around a corner and it looked like his bike had issues. I don't think he crashed. I could be wrong, just what I thought I saw and there haven't been any reports of him crashing.

Agree on all points, they missed a lot of the action in this race - and for a race that didn't have any passing for the most part in the front 3, they certainly missed a lot of the key action on the night (Stewart coming back from 20th to 7th and RV coming from 21st to 4th).

The Shop

motoxer68
Fantasy
1399th
3/2/2014 9:29am
I happened to be watching Alessi when he crashed. There was a dragon's back that they were doubling out of. The rear end got kicked up really high going up the dragon's back which caused him to pile drive into the face of the landing and flip over the bars very hard.
cmarona463
3/2/2014 9:42am
TbonesPop wrote:
I can't confirm on WP for certain, but I thought I saw him rolling around a corner and it looked like his bike had issues. I...
I can't confirm on WP for certain, but I thought I saw him rolling around a corner and it looked like his bike had issues. I don't think he crashed. I could be wrong, just what I thought I saw and there haven't been any reports of him crashing.

Agree on all points, they missed a lot of the action in this race - and for a race that didn't have any passing for the most part in the front 3, they certainly missed a lot of the key action on the night (Stewart coming back from 20th to 7th and RV coming from 21st to 4th).
http://racerxonline.com/2014/03/02/saturday-night-live

3rd paragraph from the bottom about WP
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/2/2014 9:42am
TbonesPop wrote:
I can't confirm on WP for certain, but I thought I saw him rolling around a corner and it looked like his bike had issues. I...

I'm guessing crash. He pulled into the mechanics area and his wrench was kicking the front wheel.
BAMX
3/2/2014 9:49am
TbonesPop wrote:

GuyB wrote:
I'm guessing crash. He pulled into the mechanics area and his wrench was kicking the front wheel.
There is a pulp cast that covers this
3/2/2014 10:22am
1488 wrote:

DownSouth wrote:
No you're not. This is Florida week, no show.
d'oh
3/2/2014 10:39am
You can see what happened with Stew on the 1st 10s of the race. He got together with Seeley and came out on the losing end. He bowling pinned into and across Hill, and went down hard into the hole after the 1st real jump...

Post a reply to: Did anyone see how?....

The Latest