Did Stewart start today?

davistld01
I'm at work and can't watch the race, but I've been scouring Twitter for coverage...and can't find any mention of James Stewart at all, whether he started the first moto or is sitting out the event. He and BB4 were both supposed to be there today...and all I see mentioned is Baggett.

Where's Stewie?
|
abn166
6/25/2016 10:59am

James Stewart – Shoulder
Comment: Stewart crashed during the first moto at Hangtown and popped his shoulder out of joint. The team announced yesterday that James will remain home in Florida with his wife for the pending birth of his first child.

Stewart has missed races with an injured shoulder, but he's out this weekend due to more important matters: the press release explains that James will remain home in Florida with his wife for the pending birth of their baby.
davistld01
6/25/2016 11:22am
abn166 wrote:
James Stewart – Shoulder Comment: Stewart crashed during the first moto at Hangtown and popped his shoulder out of joint. The team announced yesterday that James...

James Stewart – Shoulder
Comment: Stewart crashed during the first moto at Hangtown and popped his shoulder out of joint. The team announced yesterday that James will remain home in Florida with his wife for the pending birth of his first child.

Stewart has missed races with an injured shoulder, but he's out this weekend due to more important matters: the press release explains that James will remain home in Florida with his wife for the pending birth of their baby.
Hadn't seen the press release. Can't blame him. Thanks...

Post a reply to: Did Stewart start today?

The Latest