Dianna Dahlgren partying with Dan Bilzerian

newmann
4/24/2015 5:58am
Dtat720 wrote:
I could give 2 shits who is "more rich" than me. I merely pointed out the FACT he isnt rich, its his dad and his dad...
I could give 2 shits who is "more rich" than me. I merely pointed out the FACT he isnt rich, its his dad and his dad stole the money and is about to be in prison for doing so. Then Danny boy will go back to bring a broke ass liar versus a rich ass liar.
Jt$ wrote:
So many inaccuracies in this. Father already went to prison, was released on plea bargain years ago. I don't think his wealth is in jeopardy. They...
So many inaccuracies in this. Father already went to prison, was released on plea bargain years ago. I don't think his wealth is in jeopardy. They utilize this resource known as money managers. The Bilzerians aren't rich, they are wealthy. Big difference. I am not defending the guy, I think his posts are ridiculous and clearly staged for photos. BUT, I think you may be making some inaccurate assumptions. I used to play poker with the guy in Tampa on occasion and have lots of mutual friends. It's clearly all for show but he is also building a brand for a very specific demographic. In that sense, he is succeeding.
We obviously have different ideas of what rich means. That dude is wiping his ass with thousand dollar bills with no fucks given. Poor fucker...lol.Laughing

The Shop

Post a reply to: Dianna Dahlgren partying with Dan Bilzerian

The Latest