Dianna Dahlgren leaves Tough Enough

mx295
Edited Date/Time 7/8/2015 8:16am
There was a situation at her bar in Washington state this past weekend. One of her friends was working at the bar and became paralyzed after getting into a fight with an unruly customer. Dianna says issues on the show had nothing to do with her leaving and she would be interested in pursing a pro wrestling career once she gets the situation at the bar sorted out. Sending prayers to her friend
|
stewie94
7/7/2015 6:00pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2015 6:02pm
lol.... with charlotte , sasha banks & the others coming up , shes barley goona be on the main roster , shes goona be with eva marie on the total divas show. she better know how to wrestle , especially if triple h can get complete control of the company & vince steps down
121ANM
7/7/2015 6:20pm
I heard about the fight but the way she acted on the show was that everyone was mean to her so she wanted to leave. She didn't even say bye to them.
rohleder644
7/7/2015 6:26pm
She's posted about it on instagram. Sounds like the dude was a bouncer, was handling an unruly drunk that got in a shot while he had his back to him. Her buddy is a combat vet that's in bad shape.

I don't know anything about the wrestling thing. But it does sound like a good friend of hers is in a bad way and positive vibes, prayers, and best wishes would be appreciated.
bd
7/7/2015 6:32pm
Manifesting him wellness and health. Light to DD

The Shop

Sandberm
7/7/2015 6:54pm
God do I hate drunks who like to fight. BIGGEST assholes on the planet.Angry

Hope the guy gets charged with attempted murder or something very serious. These guys never stop being assholes till they are thrown in the klink for longer then it takes to burn off their drunk.
ChrisB10
7/7/2015 6:57pm
Sandberm wrote:
God do I hate drunks who like to fight. BIGGEST assholes on the planet.:angry: Hope the guy gets charged with attempted murder or something very serious...

Hope the guy gets charged with attempted murder or something very serious. These guys never stop being assholes till they are thrown in the klink for longer then it takes to burn off their drunk.
Same here. Don't even go to bars anymore. Best wishes to DD and her friend
hvaughn88
7/7/2015 7:03pm
stewie94 wrote:
lol.... with charlotte , sasha banks & the others coming up , shes barley goona be on the main roster , shes goona be with eva...
lol.... with charlotte , sasha banks & the others coming up , shes barley goona be on the main roster , shes goona be with eva marie on the total divas show. she better know how to wrestle , especially if triple h can get complete control of the company & vince steps down
Bud, I hate to be the one to have to do this, but...how do I say this...wrestling is fake. I understand your disappointment with this news. It felt like someone ripped my heart out when my dad told me, too. It's ok, you will get through this. There are some great support groups that will help put this behind you.
stewie94
7/7/2015 7:28pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2015 7:30pm
stewie94 wrote:
lol.... with charlotte , sasha banks & the others coming up , shes barley goona be on the main roster , shes goona be with eva...
hvaughn88 wrote:
Bud, I hate to be the one to have to do this, but...how do I say this...wrestling is fake. I understand your disappointment with this news...
Bud, I hate to be the one to have to do this, but...how do I say this...wrestling is fake. I understand your disappointment with this news. It felt like someone ripped my heart out when my dad told me, too. It's ok, you will get through this. There are some great support groups that will help put this behind you.
lol i kno tht , i had a friend in high school who father was a script writer for the wwe so i got to see everything tht goes on in the wrestling business , its much more than a script & cutting promos , u need to know how to do the moves so u wont hurt the other wrestler & such

edit: dont judge a book by its cover , do research my man or just stick to moto Smile
hvaughn88
7/7/2015 7:32pm
stewie94 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
Bud, I hate to be the one to have to do this, but...how do I say this...wrestling is fake. I understand your disappointment with this news...
stewie94 wrote:
lol i kno tht , i had a friend in high school who father was a script writer for the wwe so i got to see...
lol i kno tht , i had a friend in high school who father was a script writer for the wwe so i got to see everything tht goes on in the wrestling business , its much more than a script & cutting promos , u need to know how to do the moves so u wont hurt the other wrestler & such

edit: dont judge a book by its cover , do research my man or just stick to moto Smile
Hahaha, just giving you a hard time bud
jasonv43
7/7/2015 7:37pm
stewie94 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
stewie94 wrote:
lol i kno tht , i had a friend in high school who father was a script writer for the wwe so i got to see...

SEE ARE125
7/7/2015 7:48pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2015 7:48pm
stewie94 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
You need to edit that before Tyler comes along and reads it. He's gonna throw his apple juice against the wall. There's 3 things you don't badmouth: Brake Bracket, Suszuki, and wressle mania.
hvaughn88
7/7/2015 7:51pm
stewie94 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
You need to edit that before Tyler comes along and reads it. He's gonna throw his apple juice against the wall. There's 3 things you don't...
You need to edit that before Tyler comes along and reads it. He's gonna throw his apple juice against the wall. There's 3 things you don't badmouth: Brake Bracket, Suszuki, and wressle mania.
Don't forget Texas. He would flip if I bad mouthed Texas
stewie94
7/7/2015 8:03pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
stewie94 wrote:

jasonv43 wrote:
[img]http://www.catgifs.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/064_massage_cat_gifs.gif[/img]
LaughingLaughing
Flatliner
7/7/2015 8:14pm
Sandberm wrote:
God do I hate drunks who like to fight. BIGGEST assholes on the planet.:angry: Hope the guy gets charged with attempted murder or something very serious...

ChrisB10 wrote:
Same here. Don't even go to bars anymore. Best wishes to DD and her friend
I bounced for years, it's super dangerous even if your the courteous type which I was. Hope the best for the guy.
kopfjaeger
7/7/2015 9:47pm
That's what most kids and ppl in general don't realize about fighting/bar fights. A good punch/kick to the head can cause severe brain damage, seen it. A guy gets knocked out and hits his head on a planter on the way down and dies, seen that too.. So listen to the old guys, don't be a mouthy drunk and don't think you gotta fight every asshole that has issues with his manhood/confidence. Just not worth the risk. And this is from a guy who enjoys fighting as a sport.
hillbilly
7/8/2015 2:59am
cant believe there are no pics of her in this thread,slackers.
RG95
7/8/2015 4:26am
hillbilly wrote:
cant believe there are no pics of her in this thread,slackers.
+1 Grinning

Post a reply to: Dianna Dahlgren leaves Tough Enough

The Latest