Derek Anderson

6/27/2014 4:05pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2014 5:49pm
Anyone know why DA hasn't been racing this season? I was hoping he would run a few rounds, at least Lakewood and maybe get another awesome mini series; but I haven't seen his name yet. I noticed Tucker Saye raced Lakewood.
|
mx_563
6/27/2014 4:21pm
He was trying to do a "Man vs. Moto" thing this year and have Austin Howell as his rider but he was unable to get the required funding to make it happen. My understanding is that he needs a disk replacement which isn't covered by most medical plans. He can easily worsen the condition so he's backing it down.

But if you need a Coloradoan to cheer for this year, give Tucker Saye some support. You may recall he had trouble making the shows back in the Driven To Ride days but so far this year he made it in at Hangtown, Lakewood and Mt. Morris. It's baby steps but he's moving forward.
SKlein
6/27/2014 4:23pm
I take it his Indiegogo thing didn't work out?
SKlein
6/27/2014 4:26pm
mx_563 wrote:
He was trying to do a "Man vs. Moto" thing this year and have Austin Howell as his rider but he was unable to get the...
He was trying to do a "Man vs. Moto" thing this year and have Austin Howell as his rider but he was unable to get the required funding to make it happen. My understanding is that he needs a disk replacement which isn't covered by most medical plans. He can easily worsen the condition so he's backing it down.

But if you need a Coloradoan to cheer for this year, give Tucker Saye some support. You may recall he had trouble making the shows back in the Driven To Ride days but so far this year he made it in at Hangtown, Lakewood and Mt. Morris. It's baby steps but he's moving forward.
Late post, thanks Cool

The Shop

S.Loyer
6/27/2014 4:35pm
Another good ol Colorado guy to root for is Travis Bannister.
DA498
6/27/2014 5:35pm
I wonder if he would be interested in teaching some mx schools. Id support that for sure. Sorry to hear of his situation. Was really looking forward to follow him this year. I hope things work out for him.

Post a reply to: Derek Anderson

The Latest