Denver Endurocross: From the Floor

sdfog1
I managed to make the Amateur A Main this time around, but I still was able to capture the action of the pros. If you just want raw racing action with no music, the main event starts at 1:00.

https://youtu.be/gXhwViXtus8

Here are the highlights from my race featuring an epic first turn crash. I found myself in dead last (16th) after turn two and then made my way up to seventh by the end. It's not what I was hoping for, but it is an improvement.

|
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
10/2/2017 5:59pm Edited Date/Time 10/2/2017 6:01pm
It's awesome to be able to cheer for you man, although in the opening lap on the live-stream, the guy in the FOX gear threw me off (his setup looked similar in the first lap melee) Laughing

Thanks heaps for doing this, I'll be sure to like and subscribe!
sdfog1
10/2/2017 6:39pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
It's awesome to be able to cheer for you man, although in the opening lap on the live-stream, the guy in the FOX gear threw me...
It's awesome to be able to cheer for you man, although in the opening lap on the live-stream, the guy in the FOX gear threw me off (his setup looked similar in the first lap melee) Laughing

Thanks heaps for doing this, I'll be sure to like and subscribe!
Funny you say that, I was watching the live stream archive and thought that was me too! Doesn’t help that we both have blue backgrounds with yellow numbers. Thanks for the cheering though, regardless! I’m having tons of fun doing these vids.
ccullins76
10/2/2017 8:19pm
Nice!

I really like the way they re-stake the field/change the groups after timed qualifying for the amateurs. Makes it much more fair than randomly putting guys together in groups and having them qualify that way.
I didn't know they where putting 16 in the main! That seems like a lot of bikes, especially amateurs. Getting up to there in that short of a race is great!
Johnny Depp
10/2/2017 8:43pm
Thanks again for another great video, and great ride there. Are you on the Beta or the KTM?

The Shop

sdfog1
10/3/2017 5:36am
ccullins76 wrote:
Nice! I really like the way they re-stake the field/change the groups after timed qualifying for the amateurs. Makes it much more fair than randomly putting...
Nice!

I really like the way they re-stake the field/change the groups after timed qualifying for the amateurs. Makes it much more fair than randomly putting guys together in groups and having them qualify that way.
I didn't know they where putting 16 in the main! That seems like a lot of bikes, especially amateurs. Getting up to there in that short of a race is great!
Yeah, I’m really happy that they made that change. It helps so much to even the playing field. Thanks, I’m hoping for some better starts next time.
Hopefully Ty has better luck also! He looked really frustrated after the B Main. I like watching him ride, seems like he’s really improved his moto/jumping skills the past couple years.
sdfog1
10/3/2017 5:38am
Thanks again for another great video, and great ride there. Are you on the Beta or the KTM?
I’m on the KTM. I picked up the Beta 300 just for the TKO honestly. I’m thinking I’ll sell it and pick up a 300 XC-W sometime soon.

Post a reply to: Denver Endurocross: From the Floor

The Latest