Dear Monster Energy SX Producers...

MXP
Edited Date/Time 3/15/2015 6:06pm
Please call Grant Langston in to replace the failed Ralph Sheheen. The blooper reel is full.

Thank you
|
yanks_178
3/15/2015 8:57am
I think Ralph does a great job.. every person who has ever called a race makes a mistake every now and then. Ralph has been around motorsports for a long long time and when people see or hear him on TV it gives whatever he is calling instant credibility.
Toste
Fantasy
925th
3/15/2015 9:00am
MXP wrote:
Please call Grant Langston in to replace the failed Ralph Sheheen. The blooper reel is full.

Thank you
Grant Langston does Jeff Emig's job, not Ralph's.
FullThrottle
3/15/2015 9:01am
MXP wrote:

Thank you
Toste wrote:
Exactly. There's the racers perspective and the perspective needed for non racers that are watching.

The Shop

BobPA
3/15/2015 9:04am
He's just a hype man, kinda like flava flave was to Chuckie D. You can't take him serious.
MXP
3/15/2015 9:11am
MXP wrote:

Thank you
Toste wrote:
Exactly. There's the racers perspective and the perspective needed for non racers that are watching.
So for the "non racer", Sheheen telling the viewers that Canard still gained 10 points on Dungey last night is a good thing? lol
MXP
3/15/2015 9:13am
BobPA wrote:
He's just a hype man, kinda like flava flave was to Chuckie D. You can't take him serious.
Oh a "hype" guy... Better call Tony Alessi instead. Woohoo
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/15/2015 10:18am
MXP wrote:

Thank you
I think you're trying address Feld Motorsports...
Flex
3/15/2015 10:29am
MXP wrote:

Thank you
ML512 wrote:
You think a guy that would make a topic like this knows any better? smh..
RandyS
3/15/2015 10:32am
Daniel Blair needs to be moved up next year.
MXP
3/15/2015 11:11am
MXP wrote:

Thank you
ML512 wrote:
If the thread title mentioned Feld, instead of Monster Energy, half the board (like Flex for example) wouldn't know wtf I was talking about. lol

malachi177
3/15/2015 11:15am
MXP wrote:
So for the "non racer", Sheheen telling the viewers that Canard still gained 10 points on Dungey last night is a good thing? lol
On the broadcast last night Emig and RC said what year they made their debut racing SX, then Ralph said he made his debut racing SX in '89. I didn't originally hear that but my buddy did. We'd pvr'd it so went back to re listen. Sure enough Ralph did say this....WTF???Blink
Flex
3/15/2015 11:30am Edited Date/Time 3/15/2015 11:32am
MXP wrote:

Thank you
ML512 wrote:
MXP wrote:
If the thread title mentioned Feld, instead of Monster Energy, half the board (like Flex for example) wouldn't know wtf I was talking about. lol

I wouldn't know what you are taking about? You sure about that?

I think YOU didn't and don't know who and what Feld is and does.

These guys don't work for "Monster energy" they work for Feld.
MXP
3/15/2015 11:32am
ML512 wrote:
MXP wrote:

Flex wrote:
I wouldn't know what you are taking about? You sure about that? I think YOU didn't and don't know who and what Feld is and does...

Ahaha.... "Like fishing in a bucket".
Flex
3/15/2015 11:33am
MXP wrote:

Flex wrote:
I wouldn't know what you are taking about? You sure about that? I think YOU didn't and don't know who and what Feld is and does...

MXP wrote:
I don't think you can say anything after you address something to "Monster energy producers"

Is it also the "Monster energy track crew" rather than the Feld track crew?

Is Arenacross also run by "Monster energy"

lmao...
MXP
3/15/2015 11:38am
Flex wrote:

MXP wrote:
Flex wrote:
I don't think you can say anything after you address something to "Monster energy producers" Is it also the "Monster energy track crew" rather than the...
I don't think you can say anything after you address something to "Monster energy producers"

lmao...
haha... Your lack of comprehension is awesome!

Keep going.
Flex
3/15/2015 11:41am
MXP wrote:
Flex wrote:
I don't think you can say anything after you address something to "Monster energy producers" Is it also the "Monster energy track crew" rather than the...

lmao...
MXP wrote:
haha... Your lack of comprehension is awesome!

Keep going.
Dude please don't make it seem like I am the dumb one, just go complain to the Monster energy producers if you have a problem... lmaooo

Throw this thread in to the dumbgeon.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
3/15/2015 12:09pm
How long did he go on about the points? Wasn't it just for a few seconds?
downard254
3/15/2015 12:22pm
Hut wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/03/15/83890/s1200_webcastdudes_cox.jpg[/img]

I would agree with this.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/15/2015 12:32pm
Flex wrote:
Dude please don't make it seem like I am the dumb one, just go complain to the Monster energy producers if you have a problem... lmaooo...
Dude please don't make it seem like I am the dumb one, just go complain to the Monster energy producers if you have a problem... lmaooo

If this qualified as Dumbgeon material, then there would be a few of yours that would need to join it.
downard254
3/15/2015 12:37pm
Flex wrote:
Dude please don't make it seem like I am the dumb one, just go complain to the Monster energy producers if you have a problem... lmaooo...

ML512 wrote:
If this qualified as Dumbgeon material, then there would be a few of yours that would need to join it.
LaughingWink
Flex
3/15/2015 12:40pm
Flex wrote:

ML512 wrote:
Ya stand up for the guy that calls Ralph out for doing a bad job and says "Monster energy producers"
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/15/2015 12:45pm
Flex wrote:
Ya stand up for the guy that calls Ralph out for doing a bad job and says "Monster energy producers"
If you weren't in the mood to fight everyone, you'd realize I'm giving you a warning...
Flex
3/15/2015 12:49pm
Flex wrote:
ML512 wrote:
If you weren't in the mood to fight everyone, you'd realize I'm giving you a warning...
Not in the mood to fight everyone, I am sick of people taking shots at Ralph. This guy takes a shot at Ralph all while making a big mess up on this simple thread.
jmx411
3/15/2015 1:04pm
Monster Energy Producers? LMAO!!! U going to call Ralph an idiot and title this thread this? You need to address Feld or even Fox sports. Laughing
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/15/2015 1:09pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2015 1:09pm
Flex wrote:
Not in the mood to fight everyone, I am sick of people taking shots at Ralph. This guy takes a shot at Ralph all while making...
Not in the mood to fight everyone, I am sick of people taking shots at Ralph. This guy takes a shot at Ralph all while making a big mess up on this simple thread.
In the majority of threads I've opened the last two weeks, you're getting into it with someone.
Flex
3/15/2015 1:15pm
Flex wrote:
Not in the mood to fight everyone, I am sick of people taking shots at Ralph. This guy takes a shot at Ralph all while making...
ML512 wrote:
In the majority of threads I've opened the last two weeks, you're getting into it with someone.
And I tend to get in to it with guys that are throwing guys under the bus.

It's fine, honestly, If you want to ban me for standing up for Ralph, I'm fine with that. Just do it to every one else that STANDS up for him as well.

Also, I haven't gotten into it with many people except in Race discussions, and a couple other threads. Like 90% of vital.
Sandberm
3/15/2015 1:18pm
Somebody resurect Larry Meiers. Love that guy!

I could also see Bob Hannah doing an awesome job with the "Social Media" segment.

What Stinkin Moron puts a dirtbike in is living room...Back to you Larry
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/15/2015 1:32pm
Flex wrote:
And I tend to get in to it with guys that are throwing guys under the bus. It's fine, honestly, If you want to ban me...

It's fine, honestly, If you want to ban me for standing up for Ralph, I'm fine with that. Just do it to every one else that STANDS up for him as well.

Also, I haven't gotten into it with many people except in Race discussions, and a couple other threads. Like 90% of vital.
You're still not getting the point... and right now you're in the top 1% for arguments. It's a warning, take it as one.
Flex
3/15/2015 1:35pm
Flex wrote:
And I tend to get in to it with guys that are throwing guys under the bus. It's fine, honestly, If you want to ban me...

ML512 wrote:
You're still not getting the point... and right now you're in the top 1% for arguments. It's a warning, take it as one.
1.8 Million posts and I'm in the top 1% for arguments with 570 posts???

Ok, I'll take my warning but I will stand up for Ralph in every thread made to hate on him. Friendly suggestion to maybe warn the guys hating on him?

Post a reply to: Dear Monster Energy SX Producers...

The Latest