Dear Christophe Pourcel

DrSweden
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:53am
If you would do a sex change etc (I like big boobs), had more feminine features and became a bit more feminine in general etc risk/chances I would totally worship you!

BUT since you might be better off without me I wish you didn't do the suggested operation, because rumor has it (ask 500guy) those operations are very painful and in combination with estrogens treatment will for sure affect your riding.

So instead keep doing what you have been doing but maybe start winning some more, because there are some people that really want you to win!

Just saying of course, and I know this is a stupid post!

Pourcel! Pourcel! Pourcel!
|
Ing
7/26/2010 7:02am
Wow, I use to think you were a pretty intelligent poster.
DrSweden
7/26/2010 7:06am
Ing wrote:
Ha! Sorry to disappoint you but I hate it when only stupid people have the luxury to be stupid. It's really fun, you should try it!
kongols
7/26/2010 7:10am
Ing wrote:
DrSweden wrote:
Ha! Sorry to disappoint you but I hate it when only stupid people have the luxury to be stupid. It's really fun, you should try it!
He doesn`t have to try, he`s natural.
DrSweden
7/26/2010 7:12am Edited Date/Time 7/26/2010 7:13am
kongols wrote:
He doesn`t have to try, he`s natural.
LMAO! Tnx, my first laugh for the day. I was a bit cranky, now I not! Smile

The Shop

Outsider
7/26/2010 7:27am
DrSweden wrote:
Cranky? Estrogen can cause that... so I hear... Whistling
raddad
7/26/2010 7:35am
DrSweden wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Cranky? Estrogen can cause that... so I hear... Whistling
hmmm this is one post that will live in infamy! Or maybe not..
tvo314
7/26/2010 7:36am
Pourcel has all of my respect. Against all odds he made a hell of a comeback from terrible injuries, which still hamper him today. To top it off I really dig his personality. Trey is a good guy and an awesome rider, but I am really pulling for CP to gain some redemption and take the title that was very nearly his last year. And next year he will make the 450 class way more interesting.
Weeks381fan
7/26/2010 7:38am
Pourcel will do nothing for the rest of his career after this year. Mark this post and watch and see. I can't stand the excuse making, cocky French dick.
Cygnus
7/26/2010 7:40am
Pourcel will do nothing for the rest of his career after this year. Mark this post and watch and see. I can't stand the excuse making...
Pourcel will do nothing for the rest of his career after this year. Mark this post and watch and see. I can't stand the excuse making, cocky French dick.
tvo314
7/26/2010 7:49am
Pourcel will do nothing for the rest of his career after this year. Mark this post and watch and see. I can't stand the excuse making...
This is one of the many reasons I like Pourcel. He somehow offends the sensitive. Then they spout all types of stupid shit, and I can sit back and laugh, just as I am sure he is.
Weeks381fan
7/26/2010 7:57am Edited Date/Time 7/26/2010 10:13am
You would like to argue that he will do something on the 450? If top 5 is doing something then great but if you think he is going to win you are dreaming. Watch and see. Call me out on it if I'm wrong. I doubt he will win another race this year but he better because it will be his last year to win a championship.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
7/26/2010 7:57am
You're gonna be eating your words so please remember this post.

I personally don't root for him because I do think he is cocky and a sore looser in last year's championship but you're over the top. I admire him tremendously for what he has accomplished, and he is actually a very funny dude and his personality is many times misunderstood.

But he knows which way to twist that throttle and he will make you regret having said that.
Outsider
7/26/2010 7:57am
I don't think it's possible for you to be any dumber, or more hypocritical...

I take that back, ANYTHING is possible. Blink
Outsider
7/26/2010 7:59am
raddad wrote:
Huh?
Weeks381fan
7/26/2010 8:01am
Please mark this post. POURCEL WILL NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP ON A 450! Outsider it shows how ignorant you are to think he can beat JS, RV, RD, or TC on a 450. You really think he can? Please explain to me what facts give you a reason to believe so. I will call you out on this every time he gets beat so be good and ready.
adamdf
7/26/2010 8:02am
STFU, shouldnt your name be spelled WEAK instead of WEEKs, because that was a weak post guy..
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
7/26/2010 8:06am
Please mark this post. POURCEL WILL NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP ON A 450! Outsider it shows how ignorant you are to think he can beat JS...
Please mark this post. POURCEL WILL NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP ON A 450! Outsider it shows how ignorant you are to think he can beat JS, RV, RD, or TC on a 450. You really think he can? Please explain to me what facts give you a reason to believe so. I will call you out on this every time he gets beat so be good and ready.
WOW you think you can tell the future! neato!!!
Weeks381fan
7/26/2010 8:07am
Like I said Pourcel will NEVER win a championship on a 450. Just as I said Reed was done before this year ever got started over on sx.com and everyone told me how dumb I was, Pourcel too will fail.
adamdf
7/26/2010 8:09am
Like I said Pourcel will NEVER win a championship on a 450. Just as I said Reed was done before this year ever got started over...
Like I said Pourcel will NEVER win a championship on a 450. Just as I said Reed was done before this year ever got started over on sx.com and everyone told me how dumb I was, Pourcel too will fail.
You sound so ignorant, what is your agenda here? Do you just want to seem like some smart ass or what? Do you effin recall Dungey barely edging out Pourcel for the lites national championship last year? What makes you think CP can't ride a 450? Your way over your head son..
Weeks381fan
7/26/2010 8:10am
I can tell you who is fast and who is faster. Sorry but Pourcel has nothing for the above mentioned guys. And to those of you who are trying to back Pourcel in this argument I guarantee you that if you had a million dollars that you had to bet on ONE rider to win a SX OR MX title next year it wouldn't be Frenchy. GUARANTEED!
Cygnus
7/26/2010 8:12am
So you have a gambling problem too?
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
Like I said Pourcel will NEVER win a championship on a 450. Just as I said Reed was done before this year ever got started over...
adamdf wrote:
You sound so ignorant, what is your agenda here? Do you just want to seem like some smart ass or what? Do you effin recall Dungey...
You sound so ignorant, what is your agenda here? Do you just want to seem like some smart ass or what? Do you effin recall Dungey barely edging out Pourcel for the lites national championship last year? What makes you think CP can't ride a 450? Your way over your head son..
He's a self proclaimed MOTOCROSS PROPHET!! ahaa
DrSweden
Hey, weaks calm down! I maybe made a questionable thread here, but allt that is gone now since your overwhelming bitterness gets all attention. Get in the game man.
raddad
7/26/2010 8:12am Edited Date/Time 7/26/2010 8:17am
raddad wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Huh?
The original post is kind of twisted wouldn't you agree? A sex change for CP and worshiping the new lady like CP.. Hey its off the wall at the very least and because of that it could be quoted for a long time to come when ever a CP thread comes up ie: infamy.

It has turned into a CP is good/bad thread but when it was first posted who the heck knew how it would turn out?! Funny how things go sometimesSmile

BTW i get it Dr.. kinda funnySmile
Weeks381fan
7/26/2010 8:14am
I sound ignorant because I'm telling you he won't win. What do you sound like for telling me he will moron? This is a two way street. You have your OPINION and I have mine. I have stated he won't win. I will stick by that. What will you say when he doesn't? We are not just talking about Dungey here SON, he has to beat Stewart, Canard, Poto, Dungey and others. It's not going to happen.
adamdf
7/26/2010 8:16am
adamdf wrote:
You sound so ignorant, what is your agenda here? Do you just want to seem like some smart ass or what? Do you effin recall Dungey...
seth505 wrote:
He's a self proclaimed MOTOCROSS PROPHET!! ahaa
CLEARLY, or a self proclaimed DOUCHE!
Outsider
7/26/2010 8:18am
raddad wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Huh?
raddad wrote:
The original post is kind of twisted wouldn't you agree? A sex change for CP and worshiping the new lady like CP.. Hey its off the...
The original post is kind of twisted wouldn't you agree? A sex change for CP and worshiping the new lady like CP.. Hey its off the wall at the very least and because of that it could be quoted for a long time to come when ever a CP thread comes up ie: infamy.

It has turned into a CP is good/bad thread but when it was first posted who the heck knew how it would turn out?! Funny how things go sometimesSmile

BTW i get it Dr.. kinda funnySmile
Oh, I agree the OP is twisted.. I like the doc, maybe he's just come off a double shift? Laughing
adamdf
7/26/2010 8:19am
I sound ignorant because I'm telling you he won't win. What do you sound like for telling me he will moron? This is a two way...
I sound ignorant because I'm telling you he won't win. What do you sound like for telling me he will moron? This is a two way street. You have your OPINION and I have mine. I have stated he won't win. I will stick by that. What will you say when he doesn't? We are not just talking about Dungey here SON, he has to beat Stewart, Canard, Poto, Dungey and others. It's not going to happen.
ok mr WEAK, tell us WHO IS going to win then? Last time i checked, this is sport and anything can happen, and in CP's case he already has enough talent, but no let's ignore that.....
Weeks381fan
7/26/2010 8:19am
I'm calm Dr Sweden. I just think it's funny as hell that some of these guys think Pourcel is a future 450 champ. MAYBE if Stewart and Reed retire and RV, RD and TC get injured. Until then it's not happening. I guess Pourcel is all of the sudden the fastest man on the planet however he's having a hell of a time keeping pace with some of the 250 guys now. Makes sense.
Weeks381fan
7/26/2010 8:21am
I will update this post every weekend when he gets on a 450 just so I can hear crickets. Until then enjoy your boy Pourcel getting his butt handed to him on the 250.

Post a reply to: Dear Christophe Pourcel

The Latest