Deano

tvo314
2/3/2016 6:07am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2016 8:53pm
RacerX

I thought this was a great statement from Wilson. Hearing him have a positive outlook on things considering what he's going through now and what he's already been through is very impressive. I'm really hoping he has a strong comeback in the outdoors and can realize his potential.
|
Moto75
2/3/2016 6:57am
Bummer... Kid looks like he really put in the time during the off-season.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
2/3/2016 8:01am
tvo314 wrote:
[url=http://racerxonline.com/2016/02/02/dean-wilson-on-his-knee-injury]RacerX[/url] I thought this was a great statement from Wilson. Hearing him have a positive outlook on things considering what he's going through now and what...
RacerX

I thought this was a great statement from Wilson. Hearing him have a positive outlook on things considering what he's going through now and what he's already been through is very impressive. I'm really hoping he has a strong comeback in the outdoors and can realize his potential.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
2/3/2016 9:24am
It has to be tough to keep a positive outlook.

If he wasn't at rock bottom before, then he is now.
burnside
2/3/2016 10:06am
Damn. When you see his injuries listed like that, half of his time out has been from mechanicals.
Shit luck.
Heal fast Deano.

The Shop

iudi2006
Fantasy
346th
2/3/2016 10:15am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2016 10:17am
Ramrod wrote:

I sure wish my rock bottom was going to one of the best knee doctors in the world then go back to my home in Southern California and relax and heal up on my California King bed while still being employed by Factory KTM. Sounds like a pretty good "rock bottom" to me. Main point, he has a lot to be grateful for and even though injuries suck.... This is the situation and I applaud him for remaining positive through it all.
burnside
2/3/2016 12:22pm
One thing I was surprised by (unless I missed it), was there was no mention at all of Deano in the latest Pulp MX episode, or the Oakland review podcast. Out of sight, out of mind eh?

Like I said, very possible I missed it, but I was surprised the topic didn't come up.
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
2/3/2016 12:24pm
So it sounds like we may see him ride some outdoors
Still this year
Did i read that right ?
That would be awsome
Get well soon Dean
Gringoe
2/3/2016 12:25pm
Ramrod wrote:

iudi2006 wrote:
I sure wish my rock bottom was going to one of the best knee doctors in the world then go back to my home in Southern...
I sure wish my rock bottom was going to one of the best knee doctors in the world then go back to my home in Southern California and relax and heal up on my California King bed while still being employed by Factory KTM. Sounds like a pretty good "rock bottom" to me. Main point, he has a lot to be grateful for and even though injuries suck.... This is the situation and I applaud him for remaining positive through it all.
You're an idiot. You wish you were payed to ride a dirtbike and your envious. We got it.
Gringoe
2/3/2016 12:26pm
Tarz483 wrote:
So it sounds like we may see him ride some outdoors Still this year Did i read that right ? That would be awsome Get well...
So it sounds like we may see him ride some outdoors
Still this year
Did i read that right ?
That would be awsome
Get well soon Dean
Hopefully, that's the plan.
TeamGreen
2/3/2016 12:30pm
tvo314 wrote:
[url=http://racerxonline.com/2016/02/02/dean-wilson-on-his-knee-injury]RacerX[/url] I thought this was a great statement from Wilson. Hearing him have a positive outlook on things considering what he's going through now and what...
RacerX

ML512 wrote:
Jody? Is that you?
Are the Orange helmets available for the rest of us?

What is this "Homebase" or "Home Depot" you speak of?
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
2/3/2016 12:47pm
tvo314 wrote:
RacerX

ML512 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Jody? Is that you?
Are the Orange helmets available for the rest of us?

What is this "Homebase" or "Home Depot" you speak of?
iudi2006
Fantasy
346th
2/3/2016 1:27pm
Ramrod wrote:

iudi2006 wrote:
I sure wish my rock bottom was going to one of the best knee doctors in the world then go back to my home in Southern...
Gringoe wrote:
You're an idiot. You wish you were payed to ride a dirtbike and your envious. We got it.
How am I envious, I disagree with the term rock bottom for this situation. Who on this board doesn't wish they got paid for ridding a dirtbike? You're the one who sounds like an idiot.
2/3/2016 1:31pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2016 1:33pm
iudi2006 wrote:
How am I envious, I disagree with the term rock bottom for this situation. Who on this board doesn't wish they got paid for ridding a...
How am I envious, I disagree with the term rock bottom for this situation. Who on this board doesn't wish they got paid for ridding a dirtbike? You're the one who sounds like an idiot.
Imagine landing your dream job after all the hard work you've put in only to have that opportunity jeopardized with no other skills to fall back on. Sure it's not rock bottom but it can't be easy to see everything that you've worked for and dedicated for the last 18 or so years possibly come to an end. I'm sure a lot of people wish they got paid to ride a bike but only a handful of people know what these guys dedicated to get to this point. I'm sure there's times where these guys wished they worked a "normal" job and had moto as a hobby.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
2/3/2016 1:35pm
Gringoe wrote:
You used idiot and payed (sic) in the same sentence... Wink
TeamGreen
2/3/2016 1:40pm
Gringoe wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Morans!

(My phone tries to correct it to "Morgan's". In that case: your owned by a horse with an attitude)
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
2/3/2016 1:59pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2016 1:59pm
So bummed for Dean! These last few years have been rough on the guy.

Get well soon!
iudi2006
Fantasy
346th
2/3/2016 2:03pm
Ramrod wrote:

iudi2006 wrote:
Gringoe wrote:
Paid* You're*. Before calling somebody an idiot you should be able to spell at a third grade level.
Gringoe
2/3/2016 2:19pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2016 2:29pm
Holy hell and high water. Forgetting to proofread a comment calling someone an idiot is pretty bad haha. Don't worry I will give myself a timeout, those errors were so obvious. Begs to ask why iudi2006 didn't notice them the first time he qouted me and only realized once guy b pointed it out.

At least I wasn't calling him an idiot over his spelling or grammar
2/3/2016 3:52pm
Gringoe wrote:
GuyB wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Morans!

(My phone tries to correct it to "Morgan's". In that case: your owned by a horse with an attitude)
Attacking Guy B.

Not the best move.

Does he get more time at ktm? or do they wash their hands of him even if he does fine outdoors?

He seems like a liability to a team, much less than an asset which is a shame because I'm a huge fan of the kid, his personality & humor are a nice change. plus he did rip on the 250......... It's been years though since he's strung anything together.
kiwifan
2/3/2016 4:11pm
Attacking Guy B. Not the best move. Does he get more time at ktm? or do they wash their hands of him even if he does...
Attacking Guy B.

Not the best move.

Does he get more time at ktm? or do they wash their hands of him even if he does fine outdoors?

He seems like a liability to a team, much less than an asset which is a shame because I'm a huge fan of the kid, his personality & humor are a nice change. plus he did rip on the 250......... It's been years though since he's strung anything together.
You can easily argue the same thing has been said about Canard

I think the word liability is a bit strong though.

I hope Wilson comes back at the outdoors and does well.
mxjeff575
2/3/2016 4:47pm
Is it the same knee he hurt last year or the opposite knee?
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2520th
2/3/2016 6:18pm
Gringoe wrote:
GuyB wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Morans!

Maybe because you spelled moron wrong.
2/3/2016 6:24pm
Attacking Guy B. Not the best move. Does he get more time at ktm? or do they wash their hands of him even if he does...
Attacking Guy B.

Not the best move.

kiwifan wrote:
You can easily argue the same thing has been said about Canard I think the word liability is a bit strong though. I hope Wilson comes...
You can easily argue the same thing has been said about Canard

I think the word liability is a bit strong though.

I hope Wilson comes back at the outdoors and does well.
Canard is proven potential though. Wins & Laps Led.... I think that's what justifies his position.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
2/3/2016 7:38pm
iudi2006 wrote:
How am I envious, I disagree with the term rock bottom for this situation. Who on this board doesn't wish they got paid for ridding a...
I used the term "rock bottom" to describe what he may be feeling mentally.

Rehabbing a knee for 6 months is a lot of work and now he gets to do it again. That has to suck.

But what the f do I know.

I hope he gets his career back on track.
Superdave19
2/3/2016 8:48pm
I really think Dean will be fine- he, like Canard, is so hard headed, good things are bound to come his way- he's still youni think if he comes back 4 outdoors and is top 10-8, he'll have a ride
ML512
Fantasy
36th
2/3/2016 8:52pm
Maybe because you spelled moron wrong.
Moran is a common Vital MX forum joke.
Gringoe
2/3/2016 8:53pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2016 8:53pm
iudi2006 wrote:
Paid* You're*. Before calling somebody an idiot you should be able to spell at a third grade level.
Riding*

Before correcting someones grammar check your own.

Post a reply to: Deano

The Latest