Dean Wilson hushed about Glenn Helen mechanical failure

Grieby54
Edited Date/Time 6/23/2014 2:45pm
I find it interesting that he's not allowed to talk about it...

http://racerxonline.com/2014/06/23/monday-conversation-dean-wilson
|
mx836
6/23/2014 11:06am
Seems pretty standard to me. They pay him to promote the product. That's how it goes.
ehr400
6/23/2014 11:09am
I think by him answering the question the way he did pretty much sums it up.

His foot is already out the door, so I would be surprised if he really pushes it to win.
peelout
6/23/2014 11:13am
ehr400 wrote:
I think by him answering the question the way he did pretty much sums it up. His foot is already out the door, so I would...

His foot is already out the door, so I would be surprised if he really pushes it to win.
he'd be doing himself a bit of service by going out and trying to do the best he possibly can, regardless of his plans to stay or not with his team.

dude hasn't really had the best results the last few years. some good strong finishes to close the season would do wonders to his cause of getting on a good team.
Sandberm
6/23/2014 11:19am
ehr400 wrote:
I think by him answering the question the way he did pretty much sums it up. His foot is already out the door, so I would...

peelout wrote:
he'd be doing himself a bit of service by going out and trying to do the best he possibly can, regardless of his plans to stay...
he'd be doing himself a bit of service by going out and trying to do the best he possibly can, regardless of his plans to stay or not with his team.

dude hasn't really had the best results the last few years. some good strong finishes to close the season would do wonders to his cause of getting on a good team.
Hes already signed up at KTM for next year isnt he?

Still, Dean should give his all when he gets back, if not because its the right thing to do, but in appreciation to Mitch and the team for all they have done for him, including giving him his ride back after the JWR effort went south on him.

The Shop

6/23/2014 11:22am
Do you know who you’ll be racing for in 2015?
No. I mean everyone knows, but I can’t really talk about it.

Is he going to the BTO team? I have forgotten.
Flatliner
6/23/2014 11:23am
TripleFive wrote:
[b]Do you know who you’ll be racing for in 2015? [/b][i]No. I mean everyone knows, but I can’t really talk about it.[/i] Is he going to...

Factory truck with dungey.
mxb2
6/23/2014 11:24am
TripleFive wrote:
[b]Do you know who you’ll be racing for in 2015? [/b][i]No. I mean everyone knows, but I can’t really talk about it.[/i] Is he going to...

dungeys teammate.
shuggs
6/23/2014 12:07pm
ehr400 wrote:

peelout wrote:
he'd be doing himself a bit of service by going out and trying to do the best he possibly can, regardless of his plans to stay...

Agreed even if he is signed up for next year got to show 'new employers' what they are getting. Secondly if he is a racer why not go hell for leather AND it would make the series a bit more exciting for us fans. BTW I am a big Deano fanCool
newmann
6/23/2014 12:11pm
Pro Circuit has obviously been quite good to Dean over the years. I can understand not throwing them under the bus. Would be disappointed in him if he did, especially going to KTM. Nothing ever really was said when Short broke his arms testing the KTM. Well, except for yosmithy 's in depth coverage....Smile

Heck, yosmithy blew the lid off the Alessi airlift KTM uh, Suzuki secret test in the desert!

Rooster
6/23/2014 12:26pm
newmann wrote:
Pro Circuit has obviously been quite good to Dean over the years. I can understand not throwing them under the bus. Would be disappointed in him...
Pro Circuit has obviously been quite good to Dean over the years. I can understand not throwing them under the bus. Would be disappointed in him if he did, especially going to KTM. Nothing ever really was said when Short broke his arms testing the KTM. Well, except for yosmithy 's in depth coverage....Smile

Heck, yosmithy blew the lid off the Alessi airlift KTM uh, Suzuki secret test in the desert!

Did Henry throw his Yamaha under the bus when he broke both his arms when it crapped out on him?

It's standard procedure to keep your mouth shut about equipment failures when the manufacturer is paying your salary.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
6/23/2014 12:41pm
Grieby54 wrote:
I find it interesting that he's not allowed to talk about it...

http://racerxonline.com/2014/06/23/monday-conversation-dean-wilson
Tony Alessi, take note. This is how manage media stories and what information gets revealed. When something happens you discuss it internally, decide with your team what you want to share with the public, and let the media ask their questions. I don't think RacerX was asked to sign a contract before this interview.
hillbilly
6/23/2014 2:38pm
I know what is wrong,the guy that was building Brown's honda engines that went to shit when Mike took the point lead is dean's engine builder now.
Highsider
6/23/2014 2:45pm
newmann wrote:
Pro Circuit has obviously been quite good to Dean over the years. I can understand not throwing them under the bus. Would be disappointed in him...

I miss yosmithy and his humor.

Post a reply to: Dean Wilson hushed about Glenn Helen mechanical failure

The Latest