Dead last to first?

MxNate701
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:19am
Stewart rounded the corner mid pack, the replay was conclusive. Half the field went wide, he went inside.
|
ocscottie
3/12/2011 7:35pm
Technically he was dead last about 20 yards out of the gate, but he picked off half the pack on the 1st straight. Either way it was an incredible ride, and some miraculous saves.
EbarDP48
3/12/2011 7:36pm
That's the same thing I thought when they kept repeating it throughout the race. Seemed to even suprise Stewart when Erin Bates mentioned it at the post race interview.
DOOVA
3/12/2011 7:38pm
MAN that guy has to be half cat, anyone else would have gone down on them close calls, he always seems to land back on his wheels (except Daytona)

The Shop

redrider400
3/12/2011 7:39pm
Both Emig and Ralph were swinging from JS7's balls all night tonight. I seriously muted it and watch the last half. It was the worst commentating so far this year.
Ddavis
3/12/2011 7:41pm
How many times has Stewart done that? Come in nearly last and sneak through the inside? Oh wait, almost every time.
crnpwn
3/12/2011 7:42pm
and ralph still has to plug in the Brett Michaels award, even though it was funny listening to him slaughter the name to epic proportions tonight.
Taylor156
3/12/2011 7:44pm
Reed and Stewart look happy to be on the box

Reed- a week to work on more issues
Stewie- brush some of the rust off and come back swinging in jacksonville
RV- great ride lucky stewie had issues james was fast but ryan won great job
tobz
3/12/2011 7:44pm Edited Date/Time 3/12/2011 7:45pm
Brett michaels hard charger...rocker...hard...brett michaels hard....charger, uh, fuckit.
clem
3/12/2011 7:46pm
The dude definitely wasn't dead last through the first turn. That was all about tv drama no doubt. He was in fifth by the second turn. Reed looked like doo doo, had an off day at the office.
Ddavis
3/12/2011 7:47pm
crnpwn wrote:
and ralph still has to plug in the Brett Michaels award, even though it was funny listening to him slaughter the name to epic proportions tonight.
I noticed that too, hahaha. NOBODY CARES RALPH!!!
Ddavis
3/12/2011 7:49pm
Interviewer - "James, you lost the championship by 1 point, but you won the BRETT MICHAEL ROCK HARD - RIDE HARD AWARD!!!! How do you feel"

James - "Omg I can't tell you how much I appreciate Bretts motocross skills that motivated me to get me where I am today, as long as I win the brett michaels award than everything will be okay, who needs a supercross championship when i have this worthless award! :D "
Weeks381fan
3/12/2011 8:00pm
DOOVA wrote:
MAN that guy has to be half cat, anyone else would have gone down on them close calls, he always seems to land back on his...
MAN that guy has to be half cat, anyone else would have gone down on them close calls, he always seems to land back on his wheels (except Daytona)
Ummm, you watch much racing. He ends up on the dirt plenty
3/12/2011 8:03pm
clem wrote:
The dude definitely wasn't dead last through the first turn. That was all about tv drama no doubt. He was in fifth by the second turn...
The dude definitely wasn't dead last through the first turn. That was all about tv drama no doubt. He was in fifth by the second turn. Reed looked like doo doo, had an off day at the office.
At one point he was dead last before the first turn though.
morning_stiffy
3/12/2011 8:06pm
rv started last?
Did your dumbass NOT read the 2nd post?

Jesus some people are such idiots. Whether you're kidding or not, its been said like 4 times in the thread already, just shut up. Damn.
morning_stiffy
3/12/2011 8:07pm
Ddavis wrote:
Interviewer - "James, you lost the championship by 1 point, but you won the BRETT MICHAEL ROCK HARD - RIDE HARD AWARD!!!! How do you feel"...
Interviewer - "James, you lost the championship by 1 point, but you won the BRETT MICHAEL ROCK HARD - RIDE HARD AWARD!!!! How do you feel"

James - "Omg I can't tell you how much I appreciate Bretts motocross skills that motivated me to get me where I am today, as long as I win the brett michaels award than everything will be okay, who needs a supercross championship when i have this worthless award! :D "
How did he lose the championship? All it takes is one bad race from Villopoto...
pilotdude
3/12/2011 8:09pm
rv started last?
Did your dumbass NOT read the 2nd post? Jesus some people are such idiots. Whether you're kidding or not, its been said like 4 times in...

Jesus some people are such idiots. Whether you're kidding or not, its been said like 4 times in the thread already, just shut up. Damn.
Since Stewart crossed the white stripe around the first corner in about 10th, maybe you are the one who should shut up.
morning_stiffy
3/12/2011 8:11pm
rv started last?
Did your dumbass NOT read the 2nd post? Jesus some people are such idiots. Whether you're kidding or not, its been said like 4 times in...

pilotdude wrote:
Since Stewart crossed the white stripe around the first corner in about 10th, maybe you are the one who should shut up.
Last time i checked the start straight was part of the race... And since he was in dead last on the start straight (which is part of the race), he started in last.

Maybe you should think before you post...
pilotdude
3/12/2011 8:15pm

pilotdude wrote:
Last time i checked the start straight was part of the race... And since he was in dead last on the start straight (which is part...
Last time i checked the start straight was part of the race... And since he was in dead last on the start straight (which is part of the race), he started in last.

Maybe you should think before you post...
Last time I checked, they give the holeshot award to whoever crosses the white stripe first, not where you are on the start straight.

I'd like to suggest that you think before you post, but you apparently lack the ability to think, due to an obviously critical case of Stewart Fanboy Syndrome.
morning_stiffy
3/12/2011 8:19pm
Yes, they give the HOLESHOT to the first person to cross the line... No shit. Stewart didn't get the holeshot.

He was going down the start straight in last, and passed people in the 1st corner. To come from last to 2nd, all while making up time on Villopoto who for a little while had a clear track, thats pretty impressive.

I'm not a fan of JS, im a TC41 fan, but people on here are just plain idiots to think that Stewart is not the fastest man on the planet. Take last week for example, by the 3rd lap, RV was no where to be seen. They both got good starts, and JS was GONE.

RV can not beat Stewart unless he makes a mistake, it's that simple. Not once has RV beaten JS this year without JS making a mistake...
pilotdude
3/12/2011 8:26pm
Yes, they give the HOLESHOT to the first person to cross the line... No shit. Stewart didn't get the holeshot. He was going down the start...
Yes, they give the HOLESHOT to the first person to cross the line... No shit. Stewart didn't get the holeshot.

He was going down the start straight in last, and passed people in the 1st corner. To come from last to 2nd, all while making up time on Villopoto who for a little while had a clear track, thats pretty impressive.

I'm not a fan of JS, im a TC41 fan, but people on here are just plain idiots to think that Stewart is not the fastest man on the planet. Take last week for example, by the 3rd lap, RV was no where to be seen. They both got good starts, and JS was GONE.

RV can not beat Stewart unless he makes a mistake, it's that simple. Not once has RV beaten JS this year without JS making a mistake...
I think a lot of people here, me included, think Stewart is the fastest rider. But he can't seem to ride at that speed without making a shit ton of mistakes, so that kind of cancels out the whole "speed" thing a great deal yes?

At least that's what the points and history say, but whatever.
Hank_Thrill
3/12/2011 8:28pm
ocscottie wrote:
Technically he was dead last about 20 yards out of the gate, but he picked off half the pack on the 1st straight. Either way it...
Technically he was dead last about 20 yards out of the gate, but he picked off half the pack on the 1st straight. Either way it was an incredible ride, and some miraculous saves.
X2!
morning_stiffy
3/12/2011 8:29pm
Yes, they give the HOLESHOT to the first person to cross the line... No shit. Stewart didn't get the holeshot. He was going down the start...

pilotdude wrote:
I think a lot of people here, me included, think Stewart is the fastest rider. But he can't seem to ride at that speed without making...
I think a lot of people here, me included, think Stewart is the fastest rider. But he can't seem to ride at that speed without making a shit ton of mistakes, so that kind of cancels out the whole "speed" thing a great deal yes?

At least that's what the points and history say, but whatever.
History shows that Stewart has a championship, Villopoto doesn't.

History shows that Stewart is 3rd all-time in wins, Villopoto isn't.

History shows that Lites and 450 championships combined, Stewart has Villopoto beat by a long shot.

That's what history shows.
morning_stiffy
3/12/2011 8:32pm
History shows that Stewart has a championship, Villopoto doesn't. History shows that Stewart is 3rd all-time in wins, Villopoto isn't. History shows that Lites and 450...

History shows that Lites and 450 championships combined, Stewart has Villopoto beat by a long shot.

History also shows that Stewart has a perfect motocross season, and Villopoto has yet to finish one.
eb313
3/12/2011 8:38pm
History shows that Stewart has a championship, Villopoto doesn't. History shows that Stewart is 3rd all-time in wins, Villopoto isn't. History shows that Lites and 450...

History also shows that Stewart has a perfect motocross season, and Villopoto has yet to finish one.
Are you sure you aren't a Stewart fan? You sure fight like one.
Ddavis
3/12/2011 8:38pm
Ddavis wrote:
Interviewer - "James, you lost the championship by 1 point, but you won the BRETT MICHAEL ROCK HARD - RIDE HARD AWARD!!!! How do you feel"...

How did he lose the championship? All it takes is one bad race from Villopoto...
Sarcasm is not something you understand very well, huh?
morning_stiffy
3/12/2011 8:40pm
Ddavis wrote:

Ddavis wrote:
Sarcasm is not something you understand very well, huh?
Obviously you don't. because my post was intended to be returned sarcasm.
pilotdude
3/12/2011 8:41pm
You're drunk aren't you.

History shows that Stewart has 2 supercross championships and that he will finish his 7th supercross season this year...we hope.

History shows that Villopto has more MX lites championships than Stewart.

History shows that Villopoto had 1 supercross lites championship and 3 National MX lites championships, for a total of 4 championships in the lites/250f class. Stewart had 2 supercross lites championships, and 2 National MX lites championships, for a total of 4 championships in the lites/250f class.

History shows that Stewart won his first supercross championship in his 3rd year, and that Ryan Villopoto is the favorite to win his first this year, his third.

History also shows that Stewart crossed the white stripe at the end of the start straight first corner in about 10th, not last.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your FanBoy rant--please continue.

Post a reply to: Dead last to first?

The Latest