Daytona track layout-Ricky's best yet!

BevoDave
Super cool start loop. The other areas are full of cool features with enough room between them to allow for some racing! Well done Mr Carmichael!

|
Crush
3/9/2017 10:54pm
Will Hahn and last year's Daytona racing disagree with you.

Let's see how the racing is.
cali11
3/9/2017 10:56pm
Track does look good, have not been a fan of his last few tracks.
3/10/2017 12:59am
In the early left/right chicane, I'm guessing it will be some bar-banging between the line choices.

Super cool track tough. Looks awesome Cool

The Shop

Crush
3/10/2017 1:55am
Heres what happened last time they did the start loop of death. I wish I could get this to embed for the lazy people that won't...
Heres what happened last time they did the start loop of death. I wish I could get this to embed for the lazy people that won't want to click a link.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRcehp_jyT5/
3/10/2017 3:09am
Heres what happened last time they did the start loop of death. I wish I could get this to embed for the lazy people that won't...
Heres what happened last time they did the start loop of death. I wish I could get this to embed for the lazy people that won't want to click a link.

Crush wrote:
Thanks. I need to get him a big brother. I'm too lazy to go fast on a tiddler.
flymoto
3/10/2017 4:07am Edited Date/Time 3/10/2017 4:07am

First thing i thought could potentially happen. Not the brightest move imo by Ricky. Rest of the track looks good though.
kijen
3/10/2017 4:19am
Guess we will find out if good looks equals good racingSmile
greenmx5
3/10/2017 4:45am Edited Date/Time 3/10/2017 4:49am
As far as the start, I don't understand what that guy was thinking. I could see that in the local C (and have seen similar) class, but these guys are professionals. WTF

I remember seeing a situation like this a few years ago. This guy waited till the race was like half over and then tried to go down the start straight in the opposite direction. You can't make this shit up, that's why I'm glad for cell phones... Keep watching for the fireworks after!

RPM68
3/10/2017 7:25am
greenmx5 wrote:
As far as the start, I don't understand what that guy was thinking. I could see that in the local C (and have seen similar) class...
As far as the start, I don't understand what that guy was thinking. I could see that in the local C (and have seen similar) class, but these guys are professionals. WTF

I remember seeing a situation like this a few years ago. This guy waited till the race was like half over and then tried to go down the start straight in the opposite direction. You can't make this shit up, that's why I'm glad for cell phones... Keep watching for the fireworks after!

holy hell Brandon was late!
3/10/2017 7:28am
Well let's see how the racing is before jumping to "best track yet". Last year was AWFUL didn't mookie lead 12 or so laps? And he was way slower
greenmx5
3/10/2017 7:31am Edited Date/Time 3/10/2017 7:35am
greenmx5 wrote:
As far as the start, I don't understand what that guy was thinking. I could see that in the local C (and have seen similar) class...

RPM68 wrote:
holy hell Brandon was late!
WoohooWoohooWoohooWoohoo

If you watch the video from the beginning, he's the 7th guy in from the far side. The guy beside him hits the gate, which must have caused his to jump up (the gates are shitty and rigged at this race), and it sends him over the bars. I remember seeing the guy just sitting behind the gate forever and then trying to start his bike. Then the official behind the gate started pointing to show him how to enter the track, and the rider disregarded it completely. I think everyone around me started yelling "WOAH WOAH WOAH". I didn't know whether to laugh or be pissed at his stupidity.
nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
3/10/2017 7:47am
This thread title and OP is a joke right? This track is the worst I've seen from Ricky's tracks. Can't wait to see how awful it is on MXSIM let alone real life. You are in a turn 90% of the time on this track...so dumb.
gsxr6
3/10/2017 8:26am
How is cross threading bolts being a hack? Isn't that redneck lock tight. That's why KTM said screw it (lol) with the bolts for plastics right?

Post a reply to: Daytona track layout-Ricky's best yet!

The Latest