Day With: Darryn Durham - High Point

Matt Wozney
6/17/2011 6:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:08am
I followed Darryn Durham during his great showing at High Point last weekend. Check out the video:

See More Motocross Videos at AlliSports.com Embed
|
redalert144
Fantasy
3058th
6/17/2011 6:26pm
That was a really good video, thanks
Ddavis
6/17/2011 6:56pm
Awesome video, Durham is one of my favorite riders for sure.
6/17/2011 7:13pm
that was pretty cool.
did that on a practice bike. nasty.
how much different could a race frame be from a practice frame? not understanding that comment.

The Shop

joltonjay
6/17/2011 7:16pm
Very cool video and seems like a good kid. Gettin on the double d bandwagon.
6/17/2011 7:23pm
joltonjay wrote:
i gotta feeling theres gonna be alot more eyes on him tomorrow... maybe from some team managers. uh uh huh PC.
Motodrew295
6/17/2011 7:42pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2011 7:43pm
that was pretty cool. did that on a practice bike. nasty. how much different could a race frame be from a practice frame? not understanding that...
that was pretty cool.
how much different could a race frame be from a practice frame? not understanding that comment.
I've heard that top guys like that stretch frames out, our they can get "broke in" loosing some of their rigidity. So if thats what he had been riding and used to, making suspension changes along the way to fit the with the evolving handling characteristics, he probably feels like it'd be a good idea to stick with that.
6/17/2011 8:01pm
that was pretty cool. did that on a practice bike. nasty. how much different could a race frame be from a practice frame? not understanding that...
that was pretty cool.
I've heard that top guys like that stretch frames out, our they can get "broke in" loosing some of their rigidity. So if thats what he...
I've heard that top guys like that stretch frames out, our they can get "broke in" loosing some of their rigidity. So if thats what he had been riding and used to, making suspension changes along the way to fit the with the evolving handling characteristics, he probably feels like it'd be a good idea to stick with that.
i just thought you couldnt alter the frames.
Motodrew295
6/17/2011 8:07pm
that was pretty cool.
I've heard that top guys like that stretch frames out, our they can get "broke in" loosing some of their rigidity. So if thats what he...
i just thought you couldnt alter the frames.
Oh gotcha, I took as he meant race bike= new fresh bike, not necessarily a modded frame. And practice bike meant, clapped bike with a frame that feels like a nice worn glove.
redalert144
Fantasy
3058th
6/17/2011 8:11pm
that was pretty cool.
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/06/16/between-the-motos-chad-sanner-

Chad Sanner explains in this interview, why the top teams gave up on DD so quick baffles me
6/17/2011 8:28pm
Oh gotcha, I took as he meant race bike= new fresh bike, not necessarily a modded frame. And practice bike meant, clapped bike with a frame...
Oh gotcha, I took as he meant race bike= new fresh bike, not necessarily a modded frame. And practice bike meant, clapped bike with a frame that feels like a nice worn glove.
hmm, yea. that could make sense. i took it as they did some kind of mod to the frame.
redrider400
6/17/2011 9:05pm
I'm calling it right now. Durham to Geico Honda next year.
redalert144
Fantasy
3058th
6/17/2011 9:15pm
I'm calling it right now. Durham to Geico Honda next year.
Barcia-locked up
Tomac-locked up
Hahn-locked up
Bogle-locked up

Don't think so, maybe a more likely spot would TLD, Suzuki, or back to Star

Post a reply to: Day With: Darryn Durham - High Point

The Latest