Day In The Dirt 2014

quiknic
Fantasy
1093rd
Edited Date/Time 12/1/2014 4:29pm
Where's all the coverage? It has been a blast and we have had a great two days so far but I have not seen much from anyone...

I did see GuyB at the start of my first race this morning all decked out with cameras so I am hoping to start seeing some good stuff around here!

|
BigDaddyG
11/30/2014 4:29pm
Right on Nick! Hope you had a good weekend out there blowing up berms.
TeamGreen
11/30/2014 4:57pm
I just hope Guy's back is OK. The dude looked like he was in pain...

He's got the back issues that we all get after years of abuse; but, a little Mt. Bike mis-hap here-or-there makes it really hurt. Then, a dude goes and straps a hundred pounds of camera stuff on his back and runs up-n-down the hills of Glen Helen...

I hope he's "good"...
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/30/2014 5:33pm
Did you check out the Photo Blast on the homepage? I'll do another gallery tonight with Sunday action, but in the meantime here's a shot of Troy Lee and Toby Price (who won the Coup de Grace race) and his trophy...a custom-painted shotgun.

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/1/2014 11:14am
TeamGreen wrote:
I just hope Guy's back is OK. The dude looked like he was in pain... He's got the back issues that we all get after years...

He's got the back issues that we all get after years of abuse; but, a little Mt. Bike mis-hap here-or-there makes it really hurt. Then, a dude goes and straps a hundred pounds of camera stuff on his back and runs up-n-down the hills of Glen Helen...

I hope he's "good"...
It's mostly okay. Still not fully upright, but better than it was during the weekend. Smile

The Shop

TeamGreen
12/1/2014 3:43pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I just hope Guy's back is OK. The dude looked like he was in pain... He's got the back issues that we all get after years...

I hope he's "good"...
GuyB wrote:
It's mostly okay. Still not fully upright, but better than it was during the weekend. Smile
Saw you lookin a bit more yourself, yesterday.

You'll be back on the bike in no time.

Post a reply to: Day In The Dirt 2014

The Latest