Day 2 video of PrivateerMXTV at Honolulu Hills SX

Chris_ONeal
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:31am
Here is the day two video of the privateers training at Honolulu Hills Raceway for 15 weeks. I edit these videos just like I shoot them. The beginning is the beginning of the day and follows to the end. I was up until 3:30am editing the video but didn't have time to put in the names of the riders. If you watch the first day videos the interviews tell who is riding.

Thursdays video will have captions that tell who is who. The guys who this is there first time ever on a SX track are getting the hang of it and improving. Tomorrow they are going to really start working! Wednesday is there much needed day off. The workouts they have them doing is really kicking there butts!
The crash at the end, he is fine but broke the subframe. That's 2 Kawasaki subframes destroyed in 2 days!

Please subscribe to the videos and leave positive feedback!

Support the privateer!!

|
swtwtwtw
10/21/2009 5:17pm

how often are u going to change the tracks over the course of the session?

I have not noticed any whoops similar to the ones I have seen at Anaheim over the last 2 years....

LOLOLOL-----

Just messing with ya....This is great stuff, and I hope to see these guys on the podium this new year.
Huckster
10/21/2009 5:21pm
good stuff. Just one suggestion. Since you're trying to get these Kids maximum exposure, maybe put their names up while they are riding. Other than Bowers, I had no idea who I was watching.
Chris_ONeal
10/21/2009 5:23pm
The Bowers work on the tracks everyday. There is replicas of Anaheim 1 and Atlanta from last year. For the next couple weeks they will ride these tracks. Then I think they plan to make a Anaheim 1 for the upcoming year for the kids who are riding west SX.
It's really nice having 2 tracks!
Chili
10/21/2009 5:38pm
I can't imagine the amount of work you are putting in right now to share these quickly each night. Thanks for that as I'm enjoying them.

The Shop

swizcore
10/21/2009 6:36pm
I think this is a great idea Chris. I subscribed and watch them before bed on my AppleTV through YouTube. I see this as a sort of grass roots beginning of the first reality MX show. Better late than never. Wink
Chris_ONeal
10/21/2009 7:14pm
Huckster wrote:
good stuff. Just one suggestion. Since you're trying to get these Kids maximum exposure, maybe put their names up while they are riding. Other than Bowers...
good stuff. Just one suggestion. Since you're trying to get these Kids maximum exposure, maybe put their names up while they are riding. Other than Bowers, I had no idea who I was watching.
Yeah I know. I'm going to do it for the next videos. I was up until 3:30am editing so I could get it up quick. The next ones will have it. If you watch the first day they had short interviews telling who is riding.
Chris_ONeal
10/21/2009 7:17pm
swizcore wrote:
I think this is a great idea Chris. I subscribed and watch them before bed on my AppleTV through YouTube. I see this as a sort...
I think this is a great idea Chris. I subscribed and watch them before bed on my AppleTV through YouTube. I see this as a sort of grass roots beginning of the first reality MX show. Better late than never. Wink
Thats my plan! I want to have a reality show like " americas next top privateer" ! All I need is the backing! It's really hard with one little video camera to capture everything. Need a film crew! Wink
mw21784
10/21/2009 7:31pm
chris i saw tommy weeck in the video is he with you guys now? that kid has some of the best style to watch and should do well in sx
Chris_ONeal
10/21/2009 7:38pm
mw21784 wrote:
chris i saw tommy weeck in the video is he with you guys now? that kid has some of the best style to watch and should...
chris i saw tommy weeck in the video is he with you guys now? that kid has some of the best style to watch and should do well in sx
No that was Jason Langford from Texas. He is really aggressive and a good rider! Check this out, he is riding on motocross suspension until he gets his SX stuff!
sdfog1
10/21/2009 7:52pm
No that was Jason Langford from Texas. He is really aggressive and a good rider! Check this out, he is riding on motocross suspension until he...
No that was Jason Langford from Texas. He is really aggressive and a good rider! Check this out, he is riding on motocross suspension until he gets his SX stuff!
Wow that's cool. Jason is a great guy and he's definitely very talented. I'll be pulling for him in supercross!
mw21784
10/21/2009 7:59pm
mw21784 wrote:
chris i saw tommy weeck in the video is he with you guys now? that kid has some of the best style to watch and should...
No that was Jason Langford from Texas. He is really aggressive and a good rider! Check this out, he is riding on motocross suspension until he...
i damn u thought that was tommy ha. jason looks like hes killing it
shaner708
10/21/2009 9:16pm
I'm hooked on these videos, I've been picking my top guys just based on what I can see. I'll definitely try to follow up on them once SX starts. I think this is really awesome great work!
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1959th
10/21/2009 10:27pm
Really impressed with the improvement of Josh Clark from the first videos till now. It's invaluable the time these guys are getting to spend on a SX track and pushing each other/learning from each other plus being put on a structured program I'm sure. Great exposure for these guys as well, as I never have heard of most of them.
10/22/2009 12:19am
just read some of the replies.. There aren't many tracks that I can remember from last year that had any long, big, tall, whoop sections like they did a few years back!! Usually Vegas has 2 long sets but they are pretty basic just like the video showed! I think the FIM and AMA have a new rule stating they cannot be more then 36 inches high and X amount of inches apart!! It kind of sucks now a days cause the tracks are so basic I mean usually Stewart,Reed or Villapoto do something stupid but for the most part the top guys all do the same rhythm's and when the whoops were big and gnarly it would seperate the guys who were doing the same rhythm's!!
Chris_ONeal
10/22/2009 1:46pm
Thanks for the positive support guys!
It's a lot of work to get them up the same day.

We are working on getting sponsors for the videos. My plan is to get 6-8 cameras mounted all around the facility with a 24/7 live internet feed on www.privateermxtv.com and thenn viewers can log in whenever they like to watch. Like a reality show that's 24/7 and you can pick what camera you want to watch. Tracks, house, shop, etc...

Now we just need people to tell more people about it and spread the link to the channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/PrivateerMXTV

Then the sponsors will come and I'll be able to keep this going!

Post a reply to: Day 2 video of PrivateerMXTV at Honolulu Hills SX

The Latest