Day 1 videos of PrivateerMXTV at Honolulu Hills SX

motomike894
10/21/2009 11:43am
Yeah, and keep in mind I am being slightly sarcastic about all of this.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
10/21/2009 11:44am
Yeah, and keep in mind I am being slightly sarcastic about all of this.
I hope youre just joking

The Shop

motomike894
10/21/2009 11:49am
About some of it, Im not joking about these new kids coming up though that ride all out of control half the time and stuff, and people wonder why we keep having more serious injuries at the pro level and amatuer level , I think 4-stroke are half the problem especially on the amateur level everyone thinks they are a hero on one, Ive seen so many people get seriously injures trying stuff they would have never tried had they been on a 125 instead of a 450!!

People just dont have the nice riding form they used to have, some do, but most dont, I like smooth standing up like Bowers.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
10/21/2009 11:50am
Sorry I only have a camera phone.
huck wrote:
HAR!

His "douche" status goes up one level!!!!

Now all of a sudden...."He's just joking"...
If I had competed in only 4 ama arenacrosses and failed to make the main 100% of the time, and I was talking badly about riders that have made SX mains, id be just joking too.
motomike894
10/21/2009 11:52am
I was only saying that some of them were out of control didnt say I could beat any of them, its just something I have noticed the last few years kids that get fast just sit down and pin it.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
10/21/2009 11:54am
I was only saying that some of them were out of control didnt say I could beat any of them, its just something I have noticed...
I was only saying that some of them were out of control didnt say I could beat any of them, its just something I have noticed the last few years kids that get fast just sit down and pin it.
Are you sure you actually ride?
rbraun
10/21/2009 12:00pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:52am
I dont have any video, but you can ask Squire he knows who I am, he might have even been there at Indy in 2006 when...
I dont have any video, but you can ask Squire he knows who I am, he might have even been there at Indy in 2006 when I did everything 1st lap.

And squire does look good on there too.

And I never got to train on a SX track or anything I just showed up and did it.

Heck if no one beleives me get me a plane ticket Ill fly my fat ass out there and jump everything within 2 laps on my RM 250 2-stroke.

I sure hope they dont think they can jump off the track sizing jumps at a real race, LOL.
By a real race do you mean do you mean the Allen County Fair Race? Maybe the nationally known Noble County Fair Race? HAHA.....

Way to go on the "jump off" victories this year...way gnarly brah!!

Cool vids on the privateers and the camp looks like a great opportunity....thumbs up Warthog guys!
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
10/21/2009 12:20pm
MX Culture wrote:
1. is this just a training camp, or a tryout/practice for the WWR team? cost? 2. Bowers needs to stay on a 450 although he looks...
1. is this just a training camp, or a tryout/practice for the WWR team? cost?
2. Bowers needs to stay on a 450 although he looks real good on the 250f
3. who built the tracks?
4. love the videos.
5. Love supercross too, can't wait for A1.
DD
1. It is a SX training camp under close supervision of former pro Bryan McDonald and Tim Bowers. The rest of the Warthog team will be...
1. It is a SX training camp under close supervision of former pro Bryan McDonald and Tim Bowers. The rest of the Warthog team will be finalized from these riders depending on a lot of things down the road. $1000 provides housing, training, 2 SX tracks, mechanic, and bike storage.

2. Not sure his plans yet. Still looking for a ride.

3. I think Tim and Tyler Bowers built them.

4. Thanks!

5. Me toooooooo!!!

Thanks for the positive feedback I'm trying my best to cover everyone with one camera!
$1,000 per week, month, year?
Chris_ONeal
10/21/2009 12:26pm
MX Culture wrote:
1. is this just a training camp, or a tryout/practice for the WWR team? cost? 2. Bowers needs to stay on a 450 although he looks...
1. is this just a training camp, or a tryout/practice for the WWR team? cost?
2. Bowers needs to stay on a 450 although he looks real good on the 250f
3. who built the tracks?
4. love the videos.
5. Love supercross too, can't wait for A1.
DD
1. It is a SX training camp under close supervision of former pro Bryan McDonald and Tim Bowers. The rest of the Warthog team will be...
1. It is a SX training camp under close supervision of former pro Bryan McDonald and Tim Bowers. The rest of the Warthog team will be finalized from these riders depending on a lot of things down the road. $1000 provides housing, training, 2 SX tracks, mechanic, and bike storage.

4. Thanks!

5. Me toooooooo!!!

Thanks for the positive feedback I'm trying my best to cover everyone with one camera!
Also guys I put all the mess ups that the riders make in the videos, so that way in a couple weeks we can go back and see the improvement! Progression!!

$1000 per 5 weeks.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
10/21/2009 12:30pm

4. Thanks!

5. Me toooooooo!!!

Also guys I put all the mess ups that the riders make in the videos, so that way in a couple weeks we can go back...
Also guys I put all the mess ups that the riders make in the videos, so that way in a couple weeks we can go back and see the improvement! Progression!!

$1000 per 5 weeks.
Thats not a bad deal at all, very cool.
Chris_ONeal
10/21/2009 12:34pm
Also guys I put all the mess ups that the riders make in the videos, so that way in a couple weeks we can go back...

$1000 per 5 weeks.
It's a great deal! 2 SX tracks that are groomed and watered everyday. Housing that has everything. Full time trainer and mechanic. 21 other riders to ride with and 100% focus! Two of the riders had to send home there girl friends that they thought could come cause they can't have any distractions!
Ozzy
10/21/2009 12:35pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:52am
For Chris O........ :

Rules to follow............
1) defending yourself & or your cause isn't warranted........
2) same as 1..............

Dave O.Wink
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
10/21/2009 12:37pm

$1000 per 5 weeks.
It's a great deal! 2 SX tracks that are groomed and watered everyday. Housing that has everything. Full time trainer and mechanic. 21 other riders to...
It's a great deal! 2 SX tracks that are groomed and watered everyday. Housing that has everything. Full time trainer and mechanic. 21 other riders to ride with and 100% focus! Two of the riders had to send home there girl friends that they thought could come cause they can't have any distractions!
this would be cheaper then having an apartment. do I have to be a pro to join Whistling
Chris_ONeal
10/21/2009 2:38pm
It's a great deal! 2 SX tracks that are groomed and watered everyday. Housing that has everything. Full time trainer and mechanic. 21 other riders to...
this would be cheaper then having an apartment. do I have to be a pro to join Whistling
We have 2 kids that are A riders that have been with the trainer for a little so they are here also but don't plan on going pro this year. Other than that it is for Pro's doing SX this year. They actually only have a couple spots left cause more people keep showing up everyday.
bogdan912
10/21/2009 3:02pm Edited Date/Time 10/21/2009 3:02pm
Overseas SX race -

Post a reply to: Day 1 videos of PrivateerMXTV at Honolulu Hills SX

The Latest