Darian Sanayei racing FatCat tomorrow

MtnBoy
10/3/2015 7:30pm
Hope he does well.

Anybody think he's gonna get a ride? Canada maybe? Arenacross? Something? Anything?

His family has put a lot into getting him this far, it'd be nice to see him get a shot at making a career of it.
grayson432
10/3/2015 8:51pm
i dont get why he hasnt gotten a ride anywhere. he shows more promise than zach bell and somehow that kid got two factory rides with no results at all. he deserves a ride.
MXant15
Fantasy
729th
10/3/2015 8:53pm
mx_563 wrote:
[img]http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/doink_doink/FatCatTR200poster_zpsf9e82923.jpg[/img]
Haha. This is exactly what I thought of.

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/3/2015 11:21pm
grayson432 wrote:
i dont get why he hasnt gotten a ride anywhere. he shows more promise than zach bell and somehow that kid got two factory rides with...
i dont get why he hasnt gotten a ride anywhere. he shows more promise than zach bell and somehow that kid got two factory rides with no results at all. he deserves a ride.
I couldn't agree with you more. There are a few riders that are on teams that I believe do not belong there. Bell has shown flashes of good speed but the kid cant stay off the ground. I guess as the saying goes "we can work with speed"
bsharkey
10/3/2015 11:25pm
I cant believe no one has picked him up. pisses me off. hes been beating frye all year long in the ams and even did the last national on a privateer bike. this sport is so fucked up
smezmx
10/4/2015 12:52am
British mx championship does get recorded but not aired live anywhere.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/4/2015 8:24am
grayson432 wrote:
i dont get why he hasnt gotten a ride anywhere. he shows more promise than zach bell and somehow that kid got two factory rides with...
No offense to Darian, but him along with this year's A class didn't have a standout rider. Such as Mammoth, where the entire Team Green A group (Harrison, Sanayei, and Worth) were getting beat all week by Friese. Zach Bell showed more promise by dominating when he was healthy, showing he had speed and talent.

I do feel bad for this year's A class, but there's going to be a big batch of kids without rides. Mostly because most of the B kids behind them are impressing more and there's a very limited number of rides.

Also, Darian has an offer with the team he's racing for this weekend, which he initially turned down.
philG
10/4/2015 8:45am
I dont expect anything great from him this weekend, Fatcats is the UK version of Lommel. Sand and everyone rides there lots. 6-5 so far in the first 2 races .
bsharkey
10/4/2015 8:49am
yeah its a tough deal. he got hurt at lorettas last year which forced him to ride A class again.rode strong at the start of the year, a few injuries later. he rode with forkner early in the year so im sure he knew that was coming but sexton, ames ??it sucks guys are staying in the kids class longer because theres no where to go so its making things hard for any new upcomers
bobby397
10/4/2015 1:33pm
grayson432 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
No offense to Darian, but him along with this year's A class didn't have a standout rider. Such as Mammoth, where the entire Team Green A...
No offense to Darian, but him along with this year's A class didn't have a standout rider. Such as Mammoth, where the entire Team Green A group (Harrison, Sanayei, and Worth) were getting beat all week by Friese. Zach Bell showed more promise by dominating when he was healthy, showing he had speed and talent.

I do feel bad for this year's A class, but there's going to be a big batch of kids without rides. Mostly because most of the B kids behind them are impressing more and there's a very limited number of rides.

Also, Darian has an offer with the team he's racing for this weekend, which he initially turned down.
Watched Darian go 2-1 at the 2013 hog heaven money race beating Mike Alessi, Decotis, Alex Martin, Kyle Peters, Alix, Jacob Hayes, Jace Owens and several other fast guys after just moving up to the pro class. Kid has the talent.

Post a reply to: Darian Sanayei racing FatCat tomorrow

The Latest