Dangerboy Deegan!

TOSH25
So, being from the uk I see this kid on social media a lot and don't see him in person out at the tracks in socal etc...from what I can see this kid has some unreal talent and can do things on a bike at this young I could only dream of. I was just interested in other peoples opinions of how good he is in real life and what level he is at compared to others in his age group/class. Are we looking at the most talented youngster our sport has ever seen at such a young age.....just interested to know. Thanks
|
Camp332
12/6/2016 5:46am
I havent seen him in person, but I am a fan for sure. He just grabbed some titles at Mini O's... He also took his dad's 450 for a few laps on instagram.
HenryA
12/6/2016 5:52am
Is he faster than Ryder Difrancesco?
cmosh
Fantasy
221st
12/6/2016 6:07am
He's younger than difrancesco, but Ryder has been getting beat a good amount by a kid name Matthew Leblanc. Leblanc is unbelievably fast
12/6/2016 7:23am
I think this Kidd is the next best thing! You may not see him win as many lorettas titles but his old man is smart he spends a lot of time on a SX track
That's where the fame and money seems to be so lees time on MX sure his competitive but come time when most kids transition to SX young danger boy is allready well ahead!
I look forward to seeing a lot more of the kid!

The Shop

JonM37
12/6/2016 7:49am
The kid is no joke. My son is a year younger but raced against him at mini o's. I really don't think anyone there had much for Deegan. You can tell he trains like crazy and is out there to win and nothing less. My son and I met Brian Deegan as well. They are a really cool family and I see a lot of titles in Danger Boy's future.
12/6/2016 9:13am
https://www.instagram.com/dangerboydeegan/

He's got more social media followers then most pro riders lol. They are for sure putting his name out there. And he got some insane skills to back it up!

I hope his dad will give him a worldwide experience of racing, would love to see him do the FIM Junior World Cup. We got some good talent out here in Europe to in the 65 / 85 classes!
kkawboy14
12/7/2016 6:01am
cmosh wrote:
He's younger than difrancesco, but Ryder has been getting beat a good amount by a kid name Matthew Leblanc. Leblanc is unbelievably fast
Villopoto used to get beat all the time by Allessi. I don't remember Dungey being amazingly fast.

It seems like sometimes the fast kid can get burnt out
huck
12/7/2016 6:32am
Rode with him last year at Cahuilla creek. He is most definitely fast.
Mx4life320
Fantasy
2789th
12/7/2016 7:02am
HAHA, really? because none of the current pro racers smoke weed and have sleeve tattoos.
Fourth_Floor
12/7/2016 7:31am
Brian seems like a genuinely good dad and they all seem to just be having fun riding dirt bikes unlike some moto dads that think they are drill sergeants and make moto not fun anymore for the kid. If this kid can keep a good head on his shoulders during his teens, I see him being unstoppable. I can't imagine there is another youngster on the circuit right now that has the financial backing, riding facilities, equipment, etc. that Deegan has. Good for them though, the old man definitely earned it and earned it the hard way. I remember when the Metal Mulisha was nothing more than duct tape writing on their chest protectors. Nothing but respect for that whole family. What does Larry do now? Is he well taken care of by the Mulisha empire?
speed_racer
Fantasy
1939th
12/7/2016 8:44am
Racing is cool, but the best part is they spend time together. Many dads miss the kids because they work in they racing arena. Brian makes me jealous, kiddo can ride so good so easily, my kid is fast but I don't see back flips anytime soon.

Recipe for how to set kid up to make his own millions, a book by Brian Deegan?
Skidaddle
12/7/2016 10:49am
cmosh wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
Villopoto used to get beat all the time by Allessi. I don't remember Dungey being amazingly fast. It seems like sometimes the fast kid can get...
Villopoto used to get beat all the time by Allessi. I don't remember Dungey being amazingly fast.

It seems like sometimes the fast kid can get burnt out
Or they get to big bikes and it all unwinds.
agn5009
12/7/2016 11:04am
Mx4life320 wrote:
HAHA, really? because none of the current pro racers smoke weed and have sleeve tattoos.
Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen, Eli Tomac, Cooper Webb, Trey Canard are top 5 guys and probably the only ones who can win championships. They don't have sleeve tattoos that I know of. And probably aren't smoking a whole lot of weed. I don't care whether any of them do either of those things or not, but just saying.
marx41
Fantasy
1387th
12/7/2016 11:17am
I wanted to hate on the kid at first, and I couldn't even tell you why. But as Fourth_Floor said, Brian seems like a genuinely good dad who's doing things right, and they all seem to have fun and enjoy it. Takes it back to the roots of just the family hanging out and riding together, which is cool. The kid is obviously talented and it will be cool to see him progress in the coming years.
bvm111
12/7/2016 12:39pm
just watched a bunch of his videos on IG.... damn I suck!!!!!
VilloFan951
12/7/2016 2:33pm
I've seen both ryder and deegan in person those kids are insanely fast! I can see them being the next big things along with sexton and Robinson
MX114
12/7/2016 3:28pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2016 3:29pm
Jett Reynolds and that Leblanc kid are the real deal! Ryder and Dangerboy seem much the same. Future is bright and very fast for all them.
12/7/2016 3:32pm
Its easy to have fun when your winning! From what i see i see the family having a good time and to often i read that Brian is a really nice guy to talk to which is great for there street creed and for the sport
I have a 50/50 prediction he either breaks RC's records or is snapped up by the car racing industry.
I totally enjoy watching this little kid. Some of the other pro kids come of as robots.
kopfjaeger
12/7/2016 4:29pm
Saw a video the other day where Deegan mentioned the racing budget was 6 figures!!! Was it Moto8? I was floored. Kid has ability in spades
Boarddesign
Fantasy
2069th
12/7/2016 5:27pm
Brian and Hayden are both really nice people for sure. Unlike now though, in the end all these kids will be racing together and my number one pick would be Jett. Ryder, Stylez, Mumford, Deegan, LeBlanc etc will be the future of our sport but Jett will rule the roost. Jett moved up in age a month ago even though he doesn't have to until Jan '17, he wanted to.. ?? not sandbagging? nope, his first moto ever on a supermini he won it in convincing fashion agains Stylez, Mumford etc. He also raced mini O's up in age just looking for competition. He was on his way to taking number one plates from the older class until a bike malfunction got him banged up. Look for him to blow doors off again and again.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
12/7/2016 5:40pm
Social game is on point.
slipdog
12/7/2016 5:47pm
Brian and Hayden are both really nice people for sure. Unlike now though, in the end all these kids will be racing together and my number...
Brian and Hayden are both really nice people for sure. Unlike now though, in the end all these kids will be racing together and my number one pick would be Jett. Ryder, Stylez, Mumford, Deegan, LeBlanc etc will be the future of our sport but Jett will rule the roost. Jett moved up in age a month ago even though he doesn't have to until Jan '17, he wanted to.. ?? not sandbagging? nope, his first moto ever on a supermini he won it in convincing fashion agains Stylez, Mumford etc. He also raced mini O's up in age just looking for competition. He was on his way to taking number one plates from the older class until a bike malfunction got him banged up. Look for him to blow doors off again and again.
How does Max Vohland look against that group?
Boarddesign
Fantasy
2069th
12/7/2016 6:02pm
Brian and Hayden are both really nice people for sure. Unlike now though, in the end all these kids will be racing together and my number...
slipdog wrote:
How does Max Vohland look against that group?
He looks good, and Yoder and Kitchen etc etc.. we will have no lack of fast kids in 4-5 years.. but Jett.
jhansen510
Fantasy
3600th
12/7/2016 6:35pm
Boarddesign, I knew Jett was good, but I didn't realize he was on that level. Very impressive!
daemon616
12/7/2016 6:41pm
Klxracer#2 wrote:
Kid has some talent for sure [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/12/07/163233/s1200_image_6_0.jpg[/img]
Kid has some talent for sure

That's ridiculously awesome!
StevieTimes
12/7/2016 6:53pm
Why have these kids figured things out in a relatively small number of years, while I've been trying for over twenty and still suck...?

Post a reply to: Dangerboy Deegan!

The Latest