Dallas area track should set up a ride day for SX here...

txmxer
1/19/2010 12:24pm
several to choose from. We were going to do a Vital ride day last fall, but, it fell apart for multiple reasons.

Still, it's not hard to pick a track and say meet here on this day...RV usually runs on Thursday nights, but, they might be able to do something on a Friday if enough people are willing to commit ($) up front.

Always check with SMF to see what's up with Village, the original ride day track.
1/19/2010 12:28pm
Yeah, but that ride day was like in Oct or something. What better time to get us all together to ride, but before a supercross. Lot's of guys will be in town for it. Last time I had a friend down, all the tracks were closed for the supercross weekend. I think it was 2 years ago? Maybe they changed things up. But I had a hard time finding stuff.
1/19/2010 12:52pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2010 12:52pm
Shady Grove. Nuff said
Shady Grove is a good,"I need to test my jetting, or suspension for 5 minutes," track. So although everyone bags on it. When I need to do some testing, I go there, because I am literally 5 minutes from there. I also do my first ride of the season there usually so I don't look so bad when I go to a normal track LOL

Post a reply to: Dallas area track should set up a ride day for SX here...

The Latest