Dakota Alix pro debut

Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
Edited Date/Time 4/15/2014 4:02pm
Looks Like Dakota Alix will be riding for the factory come may..........Nice to see another rookie in the mix!
|
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
4/15/2014 12:57pm
My bad, just noticed the FMF exhaust, so maybe not the factory, but it looks like he has some help.
Francis377
4/15/2014 1:26pm
Is this guy gonna be up front? I know he is obviously talented but also had some injuries. How did stack up against bisceglia , Rodriguez or any other riders that could serve as a reference?
trailhopper
4/15/2014 2:08pm
He will be attending college within 2 years. Put a stamp upon it. Cool
ML512
Fantasy
45th
4/15/2014 2:28pm
My bad, just noticed the FMF exhaust, so maybe not the factory, but it looks like he has some help.
He is under the FMF/Orange Brigade banner as of now, but when I saw him at Glen Helen the other day he was testing with WP on some of their works components, and had a factory services engine. So the question of course being is how close is his race bike going to be to say Musquins? I guess we will get a better look at Glen Helen, I wouldn't be surprised if they build him something pretty close, to give him a shot and see if he is worth bringing on to one of their supported teams.

The Shop

Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
4/15/2014 2:59pm
ML512 wrote:
He is under the FMF/Orange Brigade banner as of now, but when I saw him at Glen Helen the other day he was testing with WP...
He is under the FMF/Orange Brigade banner as of now, but when I saw him at Glen Helen the other day he was testing with WP on some of their works components, and had a factory services engine. So the question of course being is how close is his race bike going to be to say Musquins? I guess we will get a better look at Glen Helen, I wouldn't be surprised if they build him something pretty close, to give him a shot and see if he is worth bringing on to one of their supported teams.
I would agree with you, I think its great that the orange brigade program is so close to a factory effort, i think he will have pretty darn good equipment right from the get go, the kid has alot of speed, but as we have seen before, it takes alot more than speed to succeed in the big boy ranks. Wish him alot of luck.
tk568
4/15/2014 3:25pm
ML512 wrote:
He is under the FMF/Orange Brigade banner as of now, but when I saw him at Glen Helen the other day he was testing with WP...
I would agree with you, I think its great that the orange brigade program is so close to a factory effort, i think he will have...
I would agree with you, I think its great that the orange brigade program is so close to a factory effort, i think he will have pretty darn good equipment right from the get go, the kid has alot of speed, but as we have seen before, it takes alot more than speed to succeed in the big boy ranks. Wish him alot of luck.
Is that the program savagty was on last summer?
Gringoe
4/15/2014 3:28pm
ML512 wrote:
He had something "close" to musquins bike at every amateur national he rode last year.

He will have the same bike as musqiun come outdoors, with whatever graphic kit they tell him to run.

Odd they don't throw him straight to the factory team, they've been grooming him for the last what 3 years? You guys sure he isn't gonna be under the tent?
Gringoe
4/15/2014 3:30pm
Francis377 wrote:
Is this guy gonna be up front? I know he is obviously talented but also had some injuries. How did stack up against bisceglia , Rodriguez...
Is this guy gonna be up front? I know he is obviously talented but also had some injuries. How did stack up against bisceglia , Rodriguez or any other riders that could serve as a reference?
He has been in a class the last two years. He wasn't doing well enough to go pro when Adam and cooper did or even when Bisecglia did. At 90% of the am nats he was just a half a click off the top guys. Lots of style and he's fun to watch but don't expect ac or Webb like performances.
sesker15
4/15/2014 4:02pm
tk568 wrote:
Is that the program savagty was on last summer?
Yes!

Post a reply to: Dakota Alix pro debut

The Latest